Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Hate All The Female In The World......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate All The Female In The World......... (344 Views)

Why Do Feminists Hate All Men So Much? Just Because Of Small Heartbreak??? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate All The Female In The World......... by 1brozzay: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2021
useless set of people..

I hate all the female in the world... seeing you or hearing your voice or existence get me irritated.. I feel like wiping out the whole female race
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by Polynek(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2021
But lax-lax you go still marry, maybe u are jox catching cruise grin
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2021
1brozzay:
useless set of people..

I hate all the female in the world... seeing you or hearing your voice or existence get me irritated.. I feel like wiping out the whole female race

grin cheesy wink wink wink cheesy channel your anger in the right direction, all women are not like that.. to show u are a man, don't generalise so it shall be well with u
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by Candidlady: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Kai

This forum na cruise

Whatever we women did to you men, only God understands cheesy
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by fati2001(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2021
1brozzay:
useless set of people..

A female hyena probably has a bigger dick that you.

I feel you pain.
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by TarOrfeeek: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2021
See your pain is valid.

Start from your street.

Any Vagina person you see. Wozz them one hot and dirty slap.

We're solidly behind you.
Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just take the dumb redpill and shut the fúck up, niggar.

1 Like

Re: I Hate All The Female In The World......... by siofra(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
1brozzay:
useless set of people..

See this useless homosexual
Please go and be with your fellow men and leave women out of your madness.

(1) (Reply)

Love Life: We Fell In Love Three Days After Meeting On Clubhouse / (story) Sweet S$X With A Slu-t (18+) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 15) / How To Understand True Love & Sincerity Of Your Spouse GF, BF & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.