Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Bible Missionary Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Missionary Church (2645 Views)

Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Missionary Church by rowlandwhy: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
Have u heard about the name of this church before?
If yes, where and in which state, and are their shortcomings and what do u like in them?

I just want to know how popular the church is.
Thanks
Re: Bible Missionary Church by pilgrim1(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
Re: Bible Missionary Church by rowlandwhy: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Start here: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Missionary_Church) smiley

thanks pilgrim,
But would need more response frm people here

Pls can somebody reply ?
Re: Bible Missionary Church by princedannyluv: 7:12am On May 07, 2011
I am a member of Bible Missionary Church Nigeria, We are located in about 20 states of the country and also have a branch in the United States which is said and known to be the largest holiness congregation in America. BMC is a congregation that believes on holiness and cleanliness, If you are in Imo State. Our head quarters is located at 4b Oyima Street, Owerri. Hope you could worship with us someday and see the reality in a holiness life,
Re: Bible Missionary Church by gowels(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
rowlandwhy:
Have u heard about the name of this church before?
If yes, where and in which state, and are their shortcomings and what do u like in them?

I just want to know how popular the church is.
Thanks
rowlandwhy:

thanks pilgrim,
But would need more response frm people here

Pls can somebody reply ?

I am a Bible Missionary from Nigeria.
Bible Missionary Church is a Holiness church. We are Arminian in theology, scriptural in doctrine, holiness in practice.

Let me make it clear. The Bible Missionary Church @ 4b Oyima has lost ties with the Bible Missionary Church World wide in 2004.

The Bible Missionary Church in Nigeria which is still part of the Bible Missionary Church World wide is now known as the Old Fashioned Bible Missionary Church of Holiness Nigeria.
Re: Bible Missionary Church by gowels(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
princedannyluv:
I am a member of Bible Missionary Church Nigeria, We are located in about 20 states of the country and also have a branch in the United States which is said and known to be the largest holiness congregation in America. BMC is a congregation that believes on holiness and cleanliness, If you are in Imo State. Our head quarters is located at 4b Oyima Street, Owerri. Hope you could worship with us someday and see the reality in a holiness life,
gowels:

I am a Bible Missionary from Nigeria.
Bible Missionary Church is a Holiness church. We are Arminian in theology, scriptural in doctrine, holiness in practice.

Let me make it clear. The Bible Missionary Church @ 4b Oyima has lost ties with the Bible Missionary Church World wide which headquarters is in U.S in 2004.

The Bible Missionary Church in Nigeria which is still part of the Bible Missionary Church World wide is now known as the Old Fashioned Bible Missionary Church of Holiness Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Evidences In The Bible / Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection / You Can Sex Your Wife In Her Period-bishop Dag-heward Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.