Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (28028 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Nnamdi Kanu's People caused this.
Our people to including hausa dey do drugs. No tribe is spared in this game
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Over 7 seven arrested across Nigeria for drug related offences but you use the Igbo woman as the topic for your write up.

The media people responsible for this stupidity should please stop.

And why is only her picture being displayed ? Why not all ?
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thunda Faya person wey blur her face..

Dearh penalty should be passed for drug traffickers..

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Almaigaa: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Our people to including hausa dey do drugs. No tribe is spared in this game

Na lie. Na only Nnandi Kanu people Dey do drugs.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by obyrich(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I'm coming,,, make I quickly go check sth.

I for say make the FG allow this people go in order to save Naija's name & image but I would miss my friend, Chidobem. He is now used to eating our Amala & ewedu grin

[b]In the same vein, on Thursday, August 12, operatives of the MMIA Command of the Agency intercepted a United Kingdom-bound consignment of illicit drugs at the NAHCO export shed of the airport.

Further investigation reveals the consignment contains 66.600kg of cannabis sativa; 1.600kg heroin and 1.450kg of cocaine with a combined weight of 69.65kilograms, all concealed inside cosmetics.

Earlier on Thursday, August 5, narcotics officers on routine patrol intercepted another consignment of 25.8 kilogrammes of cocaine and cannabis concealed inside foodstuffs going to London, UK at NAHCO export warehouse.

When the export package was opened and examined, 2.3kg of cocaine and 23.5kg of compressed cannabis were discovered inside.

During a patrol operation along Akure-Owo Road, a team of operatives from Owo Area command of the Agency equally intercepted a bus from Lagos en route Owo to Ibilo, Kogi state on August 7.

Recovered from the vehicle include six parcels of skunk weighing 3.6kg; 30 pinches of crack cocaine weighing 87grams and six sachets of Arizona weighing 265grams.

Two suspects have been arrested in connection to the drug trafficking.[/b] Who were the 2 people arrested here? Why were their names not mentioned. Who were responsible for the cannabis headed for London? Ask with an open mind. Clearly the news have been edited to remove the names of the Yoruba suspects. We know better.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by obyrich(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Over 7 seven arrested across Nigeria for drug related offences but you use the Igbo woman as the topic for your write up.

The media people responsible for this stupidity should please stop.

And why is only her picture being displayed ? Why not all ?
Don't mind them.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by justking(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Disgraceful hustling...

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Tomilola360: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nora Chinyere!

All these yoruba moslems sha grin grin

We know dem criminals.

BTW, the future is female
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by olaarie(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Another Chinyere�

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
obyrich:
Who were the 2 people arrested here? Why were their names not mentioned. Who were responsible for the cannabis headed for London? Ask with an open mind. Clearly the news have been edited to remove the names of the Yoruba suspects. We know better.

So,,,, nepotism is now about Yoruba & not Fulani again?

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Habib101: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Haba Mana, grandma u shouldn't have chosen this kind of business u should have known better that is illegal, in this country anyway , switch to legal ones if given second chance, I pity for d children.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by frog12: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
another CHINYERE.. old woman for that fact. wetin now ?

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just imagine if she had succeeded... A chieftaincy title would be waiting for her by December.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Boyooosa(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
@candidlady...
How far

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere.

Ladies and gentlemen, shall we

Hahahahha please I beg don't o developers association are here.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Hassanmaye(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Show me a clean inyamuree rich man and I'll show you a vegetarian lion. They have completely tarnished this country. The idiot, just like millions of other similar idiots, is probably one of those that condemn Nigeria at every given opportunity. Now that you have an opportunity to travel to "saner climes", the best thing you could do was to disgrace the nation. Later they'll start telling us that they are the most industrious people in Africa. Yes, industrious criminals.
Hahahhahahaha your first statement is tribalistic, I beg in there favour

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Show me a clean inyamuree rich man and I'll show you a vegetarian lion. They have completely tarnished this country. The idiot, just like millions of other similar idiots, is probably one of those that condemn Nigeria at every given opportunity. Now that you have an opportunity to travel to "saner climes", the best thing you could do was to disgrace the nation. Later they'll start telling us that they are the most industrious people in Africa. Yes, industrious criminals.
Mad People after damaging the image of the country they want to form Biafra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by cardoctor(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na today?
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by FoolishBoy419: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Mad People after damaging the image of the country they want to form Biafra

Exactly

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by planetx: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
This drug mules only get paid 2 to 3 thousand dollars, not enough to build houses in Lekki like some are implying.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Agugbadin: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
98% of Nigeria drug traffickers are from the same region. I only saw the caption and predicted that it must be them when I checked the name after I was absolutely right.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by West2019(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is a normal business why are then arresting her

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Handsum64: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why are these people like this?

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by snoopz: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
attendance succesfully marked

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
For this model time u want put drugs for hair relaxers, na waoo

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by tutudesz: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plut01:

Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere.

Ladies and gentlemen, shall we

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Kinematics: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere
Eze Victor Ezenwanne
Adeyemi Segun Olamide

Not surprised at all....

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by obyrich(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

So,,,, nepotism is now about Yoruba & not Fulani again?
Which nepotism? We know who is controlling the media. The media war against Igbos has always been championed by the Yorubas. This is as old as Nigeria. Go back and reread that news and ask yourself if the reporter was not on image smearing mission. The truth is that both Igbos and Yorubas were caught by NDLEA but the Yoruba names were edited out while the Igbo ( Who may even be Ikwerre) was published.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by haslaw(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere

I have nothing to say.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Elonmuzk(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
She's lucky she was caught in Nigeria. If her drug lords are well connected, she won't do any time. Now, if she was caught in Italy, she would have been in a deeper shit. All cos of money!

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nmezor(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
I love hustlers with guts, whether successful or failed. God blessed the rich

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic)