Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (28029 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Pumpumking: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
limcar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/italy-bound-woman-conceals-100-wraps-of-heroin-in-hair-relaxer/

IBO Women aagainn...,,,,and then they say they want NAmdy Kanu tobe president of Nigeria...
any more embarassssment and I swaaaaar i will disown that Nigeria. This $hit is gettin outter hand and That terrrorist Midget Namdy Kanu edddiooot man should be eliminated ASAP for destryin Nigerias image abrod!!!!

and yess i said it ..FREEDOME OF SPECH 2021!!! (no oofeinse)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
The rate at which Igbo people are being caught with drugs nowadays is alarming, this shows that every Igbo traveler is a prime suspect for drug pushing. I'm sure not even up to 30% of them are being caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by vertueptime: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na THEM, we are tired, day in day out na igbo drug dealers. Is it that ohaneze iPob etc cannot call a conference over this?
Min of foreign Affairs should inform all countries to double check igbos traveling for drugs. Pls are we. Ot tired? How many this week alone

limcar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/italy-bound-woman-conceals-100-wraps-of-heroin-in-hair-relaxer/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by AnanseK(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chinyere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by harmony75: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Everyday how?! These drugs pushers think they're invincible?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by AmadorSays: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
too bad, na poverty dey cause this kind thing

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bankalert:
Na them angry

With Buba Marwa at the helm at the NDLEA, traffickers are in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Drsmartphilips: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is she Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by saintade01(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Won fi shey awon people yi ni angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Indabawa1987: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2021
No wonder Dotian @ work, Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by mecussey(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ha! These people do this shiit everyday in large number obviously. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been caught so frequently. I'm very sure that, out of ten attempts, 3 to 4 traffickers would succeed because there would be some, who would either successfully bribe their way through, or use juju to blindfold the law enforcement officers at the airport.

If successful, this woman would have come back and built one gigantic hotel and some modern houses in lekki and people would be wondering where they're getting the money from. Capital punishment would serve as a deterrent to others and i do hope that leader who would revive our already dented name by enforcing this would come someday.

Nigeria as a country is known nowadays for 3 things...terrorism, yahoo ( cyber crime) and drug trafficking. I'd have also mentioned corruption but it's not only peculiar to us. Once you tell an oyinbo man that you're a Nigerian, one of the aforementioned...or the 3 would come to his mind whereas in the 80s, up till early 2000s when you say you are Nigerian, either to any European or American, the next thing would be...ooh you have good footballers, you guys are intelligent...and many more accolades.

See this woman, a middle-aged looking woman for that matter. How we got to this point as a country is still baffling.

I wonder what would happen if Tinubu now becomes president, God forbid. Baba awon agbe cocoa niyen. There are much better southerners than him.

If Tinubu becomes president, Taliban take over will be child's play to Iswap.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Eriokanmi: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
mecussey:

If Tinubu becomes president, Taliban take over will be child's play to Iswap.
Lol. It won't even happen. Those clamouring for his presidency are dreamers I'm a yoruba man.

Taliban style won't even happen here. We're a distinctively multi ethnic formation of a country. Na split we go split las las regardless of who becomes next president, it will happen. We're tired of this fake one Nigeria spirit which had drawn us backwards for nearly a century. The agitations are already on. Oduduwa nation on my mind

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by criuze(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Better than terrorism
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Igbo Kwenu.
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by yuping(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hang her
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by mecussey(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. It won't even happen. Those clamouring for his presidency are dreamers I'm a yoruba man.

Taliban style won't even happen here. We're a distinctively multi ethnic formation of a country. Na split we go split las las regardless of who becomes the bext president, it will happen. We're tired of this fake one Nigeria spirit which had drawn us backwards for nearlya century. The agitations are already on. Oduduwa nation on my mind

Fulani won't allow peaceful separation to happen. What they will try to do is to hand over power to someone they think will control in the south. However, someone like Tinubu will deceive them and they will turn around and attack his government in order to take over power again. They are lazy people, and I think their story will soon end in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.