Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla (38855 Views)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by yesloaded: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by DOTian: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
aribisala0:
That is Eegboes for you

Ignorance is bliss..

This is one common trait amongst you afonjas. Acute ignorance... You don't know the country you live in one bit. Because you are the only ones amongst the three major ethnic groups that travels less. Lagos is your everything.. Everything from Ore to the East is Igbo to the Afonja. I can tell a Yoruba name when I hear one but Afonja will hear Urhobo or Itshekiri name and label that Igbo! What's more? Try to correct him and watch him arrogantly insisting he knows what he's doing...
Pity you guys shaaa..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by gogosman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make them carry that Chris okotie go psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by OdogwuToks(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmm, Only God knows the real truth behind all these

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Silence is golden in cases like this so that you don't begin to fight against God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Baawaa:

May God deliver you
You need that more

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
doctorexcel:

foolishness rest in the bossom of a fool. You are not worthy of sensible conversation. I would no longer respond to your foolish ranting
If you had let the foolishness rest in your bosom we would not be here but you chose to unchain it

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Christistruth00: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Iginla the Polygamous Pastor

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Caboceer: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Thebraveman: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by donbenie(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
aribisala0:
That is Eegboes for you
Okotie is not Igbo,you F00l..

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Ronzy1990(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Why not say your stuff and leave atheists out of it Mr Jesus Worshiper. Are you too afraid to say you are not a Muslim ? Your words were foolish

If you want to say you are the same faith say so directly and stop talking foolishly
Is your jesus better than Sango?

They were both men that were made into deities after they died
No difference
except one was a king and the other was a carpenter's son
...EXCEPT AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, THINGS TURN AROUND FOR THE BETTER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Gistlobby: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
MOD wey ban me eh..600 years for you.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ronzy1990:
...EXCEPT AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, THINGS TURN AROUND FOR THE BETTER!
That is what YOU CHOOSE to believe

Why not use that to turn Nigeria Around

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Eviana(f): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
I saw a video (by Pastor Okotie-whom I'd never heard of before Nairaland) regarding the late Mr. Joshua and it was biblically and intellectually outstanding and very convincing.
He appeared very sound and used the Bible effectively.....from a biblical standpoint I must say.
This is from someone (me) looking from the "outside in". His argument/point was very well proven scripturally.

I don't know anything else about him or the other two men who profess Christianity, however this behavior of calling names...."mental problem" and threatening physical harm of "a dirty slap" is unacceptable and saddening....
It's so weird to me.
Agree to disagree (as mature adults) and move on.
This is one of the reasons why I can't grasp the majority--- (not all) of the Nigerian brand of Christianity.....practiced there.
Not a good look for Nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't mind the steewpid lie lie president of nigeria
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Are you better than atheist?
atheist are waste sperm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by aribisala0(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Eviana:
I saw the video (by Pastor Okotie-whom I'd never heard of before Nairaland) and it was biblically and intellectually outstanding and very convincing.
He appeared very sound and used the Bible effectively. This is from someone looking from the "outside in".

I don't know anything else about him or the other two men who profess Christianity, however this behavior of calling names...."mental problem" and threatening physical harm of "a dirty slap" is unacceptable and saddening....
It's so weird to me.
Agree to disagree (as mature adults) and move on.
This is one of the reasons why I can't grasp the majority--- (not all) of the Nigerian brand of Christianity.....practiced there.
Not a good look for Nigeria...
But he did call names and disparage the subject?

You are seeing what you want to see.

He has been beefing TB Joshua for many years those looking from the "inside-out " are aware of the context

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by naijapatriot: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Inasmuch as there is a lot of undesirables in Okotie's ministry, he does make some scripturally valid points that every Christian should ponder upon. Here are some of those points:
1. Can a man be born-again from the mother's womb. The Bible disagrees with this. Yes folks like John the Baptist were anointed from the womb, they were not born-again from the womb. The definition of born-again is to confess Jesus, and believe in one's heart his atoning death on our behalf. There is a reason it has the word "again", because it is a second birth that comes after the natural. To say we are born again from the womb is to say one was born without the adamic sin nature which really equates that person with JESUS CHRIST.

Please and please dear people, take away your biases and look at this with a scriptural lens.

2. Does philanthropy equate piety? Please do not get me wrong folks. Yes, philanthropy is part of the christian work....God anointed Jesus Christ and he went about doing good - But, let's not equate this with God's seal on a man. Let's not forget that false prophets also perform good works to endear themselves to men...The pharisees also did a lot of good to be seen and praised by men.

There is a lot I will want to say, but I can't type again now. May God help us to discern, and to faithfully follow him.
Amen

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by SuperKlean(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
doctorexcel:

foolishness rest in the bossom of a fool. You are not worthy of sensible conversation. I would no longer respond to your foolish ranting
eweee shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Eviana(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
aribisala0:
But he did call names and disparage the subject?

You are seeing what you want to see.

He has been beefing TB Joshua for many years those looking from the "inside-out " are aware of the context

I was speaking from a scriptural context.

Correct--I know nothing else about their "beef".
I stand by the fact that arguing back and forth and calling names and inviting violence (regardless of WHO is doing it) is wrong..
Appreciate you making me aware of that "years-long beef" though.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Antoeni(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
See dubious and fraudulent pulpit Bandits
(G Os ) fighting each other over the authenticity of a Late scammer TB Joshua
Please allow the dead to rest
You are the same
Iginla
Okotie
Odumeje

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by mattbass(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Pastoprenurs

Lol
What about your Mallam's and Alfa's what are they?

Ki huta kin ji.

No engage for religion matter wey no b u invent at all.

What you invent you understand the root but what you don't invent then never judge.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Unrated900(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Lol........

Okotie's name sud be mentioned when trying to define a failure true true........

Nigga........said God revealed he had be the best president all dat while I was still in pry school.......

Done with school and service few yrs back.......but still hasn't gotten elected.......

Does dat mean is God is a liar??

The Okotie is the liar
Because God didnt called him.
He called him self
The arms tb Joshua and other things he has done o earth can never be done by any pastors what so ever in this country Nigeria
Am a Christian I have to be proud of that man TB Joshua.
Even to the point of death jesus Christ he was mocked
So who is Okotie the weed smoker mocking TB Joshua.
Okotie has impregnate many women in his church
While TB Joshua only sticky to Evelyn.
Okotie anywhere you are,may the God of TB Joshua who pathed way in the wilderness for the people of Israel destroy your ministry.
May The shame that comes to pharaoh come to you any moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by mattbass(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Antoeni:
You are the same
Iginla
Okotie
Odumeje

I like this kind scammers wey don dey relevant to the point that they don provide job, scholarship and even do roads and other social amenities for their community.

The question is then who are you and what have you done with your self proclaimed righteousness??

Ogbeni just relax we all dey corrupt one way or the other imagine kettle calling out pot for been black.

No dey quick to judge people of any believe ohh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by VEXT: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Antoeni:
You are the same
Iginla
Okotie
Odumeje

Did any of them scam your poor father?

Na question I just dey ask o..want know
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aidejay:
My own is, I hope okoties life is clean.
I hope there are no skeletons in his own closet.
It's a fact that the most vocal and disparaging critics too have something to protect.
If he dies tomorrow can he beat his chest that we won't start hearing of his own translational endeavours.
If he can beat his chest in confidence that his own plate is clean, he should carry on.

When he dies he can't be beating his chest now can he cheesy grin
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gang of pastorprenual fraudsters exposing their criminal ways. Bunch of religious slave masters to the Nigerian sheep.
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
To slap and poo on Okotie's oblong head de hungry me
Because TB no fuwadu your sis?
Re: TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla by Halle000: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Video of two preachers fighting over preaching spot in Ikeja, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y7QLFpc3E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.