Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Amulet Episode 5&6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 5&6 (188 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... / The Amulet Episode 2 / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 5&6 by Medblog(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
King Ethan together with queen Natasha went through the list of names while the music team played slow and cool melody.

JB was fast asleep curdled in lord Sebastian’s arms,he had managed to stay awake at the beginning of the banquet waiting for the time to offer gifts to the little prince because he had also brought his own gift to offer,unfortunately that time never came before he fell asleep.

“Well,well, the time we have been waiting for has come. I and my queen have chosen a name from the list of names suggested by our honoured Kings and their queens here.

I shall mention the name and the name of the king who suggested it. I king Ethan father of Xandor and defender of the realm standing here before gods,our antecedents and men hereby name my son the prince of Xandor LUCAS!

With appreciation to King SILAS and his royal family” King Ethan said with a roar,and immediately the drumming began,people cheered clapped and screamed with joy.

King Silas rose to his feet and danced to the music in a majestic way in accordance to the tradition,this made the crowd cheer louder and louder.

King Ethan and the other kings laughed so hard as King Silas danced his way to queen Natasha and took Prince Lucas from her arms.

The music and celebration did not stop until king Silas gave a signal.“Today has been a wonderful day for us all,it’s an honour to be a part of this gathering of great Kings,not forgetting our Chiefs,lords and the great people of Xandor.

Today’s weather is different,I’m sure we can all feel it,the sun is shining so bright,this is to tell us ladies and gentlemen that an angel has descended into the royal family of Xandor,he has come with peace and unity ,therefore I King Silas king of Sharzeem kingdom of great warlocks,together with all the great kings gracing this grand occasion welcome prince Lucas into Xandor and to the world at large!!!” king Silas concluded with a roar, and everyone cheered with joy.

“Lets all raise our wine goblets,I believe the birth of Prince Lucas has marked the beginning of a new friendship between our kingdoms.

A toast to the beginning of anew friendship!!” king Silas exclaimed,“TO THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP!!!” the crowd replied in unison,and everyone took a sip of their wines.

“Let the music begin” king Silas commanded and immediately there was singing dancing and celebration everywhere.

The celebration lasted fora couple of minutes before king Ethan stopped the celebration with a wave of the hand.“ladies and gentlemen,I believe we have had much fun and merriment,although we are gonna host our honoured guests here in Xandor we still have other visitors who would leave Xandor today to their various destinations,therefore the prince shall receive gifts now which would mark the last activity here” king Ethan said.

The music began again and the celebration continued,the kings and their respective families offered gifts to prince Lucas first before the chiefs and lords.

Lord Sebastian woke JB, “Hey JB,it’s time to offer your gift to little prince” lord Sebastian said with a smile.

JB was glad because this was the time he had long awaited,he took his gift and walked by his dad to offer to the prince. “Oh,lovely boy Prince Lucas is so happy to receive your gift.

Whats your name honey?” queen Natasha asked, “Job,but my dad calls me JB” JB replied with a cute smile.“how sweet,so can I call you JB too”queen Natasha asked, “yes ma’am,prince Lucas can also call me JB ”JB said, “I shall tell him” queen Natasha replied with a smile, “have a nice day JB” she added. “congratulations my queen,long live our prince” lord Sebastian said, “thank you lord Sebastian,you have a lovely and smart kid,I admire you” queen Natasha said.

“I am honoured my queen,thank you”Lord Sebastian replied.Lord Sebastian went and congratulated King Ethan,and was about to take his leave when the king called out, “lord Sebastian,why are you leaving,we shall be having a feast all night with our honoured guests,all lords and officials of Xandor will be present,don’t you wanna join the feast?”.

“Your majesty as much as I would love to,I have to take my son home,he needs some rest” lord Sebastian said. “Indeed,it’s been a long day,have a safe ride home” said king Ethan, “thank you your Majesty” lord Sebastian replied.

Lord Sebastian and his men had set out to leave on their horses but were halted by the champion who won the match in the arena. “whats the matter,why are you standing in our way,I thought you told the king you were going home to bid your family farewell?” lord Sebastian interrogated.“I am in your way because I am coming with you” the champion said,

“What!,why should I let you come with us when I don’t even know you?” lord Sebastian asked. “I am Geoffery,and that’s all you should know for now,I shall answer all your questions when we get to your castle” the champion said.

(1) (Reply)

Test, Just A Test / Hey I'm Active And Stll Buying All Your Old Twitter Accounts..clean Deals / Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.