Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... (233 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 / The Amulet Episode 11 / The Amulet Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... by Medblog(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Ren slightly pulled out,stared into her eyes for a second,then went in for a deeper and better kiss. They kissed for a couple of minutes,none of them wanted to stop but time was against them.“you’ve gotta go Jenna” Ren said regrettably.

“Yeah sure,wish I could stay all night” she said sadly. “We shall hook up tomorrow ok?” Ren reassured. She nodded with a smile, Ren walked her home.

“Hey Jenna,about the kiss,are you sure you’re ok with it?” Ren asked.“Absolutely” she replied with a cute smile.

“Ok then,have a good night dear,see you tomorrow” Ren said with joy. “Night love” she replied then kissed his cheek and closed the door behind her.

For a moment Ren thought he was in a perfect world until the thought of his father in the dungeon dawned on him. He felt his happiness fading away,he was buried in his thoughts as he walked home when he felt a hard punch on his face.

He turned in pains and panic to see the attacker, “Sammy,what the heck is wrong with you?” Ren exclaimed.

“You little scum,when I’m done with you,no girl will fall for you” Sammy replied with rage as he threw hard punches at Ren until Ren bled non stop from the nose and mouth.

Ren tried to block a few punches but couldn’t defend himself for long. Ren tried to scream for help but was too weak already.

Sammy stopped the punches and looked around for a stick,“Hey Sammy,if this is about Jenna I’m so sorry,I thought you guys were over although I never asked Jenna” Ren said weakly.

“I don’t give a damn!!” Sammy snarled and used the stick in his hands on Ren until he rendered him unconscious.

It was 1:00 am yet no sign of Ren, Rachael and JB were disturbed. “I’m gonna go find him” JB said. “Be careful JB” Rachael replied,he kissed her cheek and left with a torch.

He searched the whole garden yet found no trace of JB. He decided to take a walk down the street while he called Ren’s name. Just when he was about to call out on Ren again he sighted a body in front of him. “Ren” he screamed, “Oh shit,who the hell did this”he sobbed and swiftly took Ren in his arms and ran home.

Rachael wept as she saw Ren laying unconscious in bed while receiving treatment. “I shall kill whoever did this to my brother” JB said with anger as tears rolled down his eyes.

He grabbed his sword and was about to exit the room when Rachael halted him. “JB,please don’t leave,I’ve lost your dad,Ren is laying here unconscious just in a couple of hours,I don’t want to lose you too” she sobbed.

Her words pierced his heart,he felt his rage growing more and more against King Ethan,prince Lucas and the dumb ass who hurt his brother.

He went back and sat by his mum, “it’s gonna be alright,you will not lose me nor Ren” he consoled.

When the morning broke, Jasper came around to visit as usual but was surprised to find Ren in a bad state. “ what the hell happened Ren?” Jasper asked with concern.

“Twas Sammy,but never mind,it was my fault” Ren replied.

continue reading below

https://ekzyblog.com/the-amulet-episode-13-cont/

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Broiler In Large Quantities / I'm Buying All Old Twitter Accounts / Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.