Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (71285 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by greggng: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Not surprised... This guy's are preparing to show USA shege

As far as I am concern , USA is done with the operation in Kabul ...there is time for everything ...their mission in Kabul is costing usa lots of money ...there is nothing the stand to gain from it anymore. USA have made their intentions clear ...no nation will attack or use their country as a heaven for terrorist ...especially those planning to attack usa . They didn't go their to make Kabul extention of USA ...

The USA should hasten the evacuation of not only their citizens but also all those that helped them one way or the other ... is my prayer that Taliban would learn a lesson from the reason why they were overthrown to avoid history repeating itself
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Basketmouth2019: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
My only hope is that nigeria won't end up like this.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Crunchyg2: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
BritishNaija:

Man you are gradually turning to psycho without even knowing this.
He is telling you the truth and you are calling him a psycho. Let your case not be like Noahs time. Repent now and turn to God

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

very cony, greedy and self centered people.

Chinese are the worst race on planet earth - nothing else matters to them except their selfish interest.

there eyes is already greedily focused on afghan poppy.
is there any country that is as selfish as the US.most of the multinational companies that exploit the world are owned by the US.if not for the Chinese u probably wouldn't have been able to use smart phones because countries like US sell at high prices
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by timibare(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women don't have the brains for things like this. All we know is sex sex sex
werrey grin grin grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Newton85:
"It's always been about power and power ONLY." Please, what exactly are the US, UK, Israel after if not "power and power ONLY"? Why do you guys make out these bloody imperialists like the US and UK the altruistic good guys while anyone who opposes them and protects their own interests are automatically the bad guys? I just don't understand this.

The answer is simple: stop derailing and focus on the Taliban issue. Give one reason why the US should support Taliban in Afghanistan (or Sharia in Nigeria).
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by lildonn222: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

Afghanistan is a desert
Deserts were once seas and oceans.When a sea dried up you are left with desert.therefore expect oil and other mineral resources in such areas.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Caleycashh: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the Wall is so Clear.

Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm, it is Just a Matter of Time and it will Manifest in the Physical.

Most Important is that we are living in Clear Biblical times. Scriptures are Fulfilled at Warp Speed.

In these times,
Your knowledge will fail you
Your resources will Fail you
Technology will Fail you
Only those who Submit and Trust GOD in truth and In spirit will rejoice Here on Earth and in Eternity.
Psycho... You need urgent help!!!
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:

He is telling you the truth and you are calling him a psycho. Let your case not be like Noahs time. Repent now and turn to God

Children everywhere
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Navalsadiq:
is there any country that is as selfish as the US.most of the multinational companies that exploit the world are owned by the US.if not for the Chinese u probably wouldn't have been able to use smart phones because countries like US sell at high prices

The US is not to blame for your useless Naira. The Naira used to share the same or at least similar value with the US dollar.

China only did what other useless countries should have done - look inward. So, depending on either US or China is still an ins*ne idea. China is not doing anybody any favour.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ajyogbon(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
The end is fast near when the eve rule over the good watch and pray.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ajyogbon(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2021
The end is fast near when the evil rule over the good watch and pray.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Dagger111(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

Keep quiet imp

Come make i sample u.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by kindlyheart: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:

grin grin you guys are not designed or volutionary selected for wars.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
ojun50:
Wetin concern me...... Buhair never react
if e react u go still talk rubbish...
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by adanny01(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:
Lol. China is very funny and Muslims are two sides people.
I thought it would be haram of Talibans to befriend China due to China's abuse on Muslims, forcing them to est pork, alcohol etc. The more you understand international politics the better for you.

Funny enough, China is the only Super power who hasn't won a war ( apart from Sino/Indo first war, which India 're-equalised ) or fought any long term war to really esrimate how good and fast they cluld deploy troops and sustain long term war and logistics... Lol. Funny people

I think China is capitalizing on the fact that what so ever the Taliban will do will not have an impact on its own soil. Just the way an elephant goes about in the jungle without any challenge. They ruthlessly deal with insurgents within that the ones outside cannot infiltrate.

Russia on the other hand is just stretching its reach to get as much countries as backup when time comes to fight a war with the US.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Fatale: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2021
The Talibans think say Russia, China go help them?

Them go use them and dump them just like the Americans did.
I can now see where they get their backing from.

Make them no use SENSE develop their country
Instead of maiming, killing and savaging the country.

There are expecting these countries to help them do what?
Develop it? Make it world class?

Anyway, what do i know sef?
Na dem dem.

Just pitying the young, poor and innocent people there.

NOTE: As you make your bed you lie on it.

FATALE
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by DareIt: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America
Lends credence to the aphorism in International politics " the enemy of my enemy, is my friend".
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by TWLifestyle: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
ur either a man or a failed female .. mayne you don't have the brain for anything more than sex - speak for yourself .
It's sure you are a.man though - it's men that have nothing but sex in their brain.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by royal231(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm, it is Just a Matter of Time and it will Manifest in the Physical.

Most Important is that we are living in Clear Biblical times. Scriptures are Fulfilled at Warp Speed.

In these times,
Technology will Fail you
Only those who Submit and Trust GOD in truth and In spirit will rejoice Here on Earth and in Eternity.

I hope you are not quoting this as a Christian because clearly the Christians have lost it.. The Christians have been defeated..

Now is time for preparations.. You have been praying for too long while the taliban were moving in.. You have been lying to your fellowers that the taliban has been defeated.. Shooting fake movies while the taliban were moving 8n on you.. Doing politics while the taliban stuck to their ideologies..

Don't come to nairaland to spread fake hope.. Go and sharpen your swords. Like the knights of old.. Or go back to the religion of your forefathers and leave this battle to the angels to come down to fight it..

Stop being daft

Because there are implications for us as a nation..

Remember the first president to openly fly the Islamic flag in the State house was........

And it was just a message to his Brothers.. Soon they would take over more countries..

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Positivepoint(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America

Nope coz a peace neighbor is better than unstable neighbor.

America nearly distabilize the whole region.

Pakistan really did a good job in managing Afghanistan limiting the conflict to only Afghanistan.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by pharoah7(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2021
The king of the south will still stand as the Kingdom with solid foundation takes over from the king of the south. Pure Language
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Afghanistan, Syria, and the middle East are the new battle ground

The king of the south is about to push at the king of the north.

The king of the north will take over many countries

I love these times
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by HornyTave: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2021
adanny01:

I think China is capitalizing on the fact that what so ever the Taliban will do will not have an impact on its own soil. Just the way an elephant goes about in the jungle without any challenge. They ruthlessly deal with insurgents within that the ones outside cannot infiltrate.

Russia on the other hand is just stretching its reach to get as much countries as backup when time comes to fight a war with the US.

China is a nosy neighbor. And also if you had red how China became an economy power you'll understand their laws are rigged to allow copy right, espoinage to benefit the state.
I'm still certain China and other countries are interested in those American weapons.
during the cold war, Israel stole a Soviet made state of the art fighter jet and flew it to US.

it's not new
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by snoopz: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Always chasing US in power domination
But US still be their papa
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by HornyTave: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Newton85:

Lol, why do you think the Saudis have good relationship with Israel despite how Israel always bleeps up the Palestinians? Everyone out here is protecting their own interest but you think it's all about religion. So, you expect the Taliban not to do business with China because of China's treatment of Uighur Muslims? You think that's how the real world works? Didn't the Saudis in conjuction with the Americans bomb Yemen to smithereens, even though the Yemenis are also Arab Muslims like the Saudis?

I'm appalled by Taliban's holier than thou attitude. lol. same way Iran befriend Russia and insult Saudi of being an infidel, yet Russians are not flexible on Muslims
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Acidosis:

The US is not to blame for your useless Naira. The Naira used to share the same or at least similar value with the US dollar.

China only did what other useless countries should have done - look inward. So, depending on either US or China is still an ins*ne idea. China is not doing anybody any favour.
am definitely sure your not a nigerian be ause a true nigerian will not speak I'll of his country.

Watch your language other useless countries

What country are you from let's start with that
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by yahmohy27: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Not surprised... This guy's are preparing to show USA shege
Then is it ISLAM or The So-Called Developed worlds is the PROBLEMS of the WORLD?
Believe me, most of the unrest going on in the world today are either caused by the US or Russian
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ShedrachU(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
So America has been lying all this while, they never defeated the Taliban's.

Terrorism cannot be defeated. It's inbuilt in all humans and it becomes obvious when the need arises.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by RALPHOW(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
WORLD POLITICS!
THAT MEANS AMERICA HAS BEEN FIGHTING RUSSIA/CHINA AND NOT ANY STUPID TALIBAN.

WONDER HOW THIS TALIBAN HAS BEEN ABLE TO OVERRUN THE GOVERNMENT.

THEY DID THIS JUST TO SHOW USA, HOWEVER HE WHO RIDE ON TIGERS BACK TO WAR, MAY
EVENTUALLY ENDS IN THE BELLY OF THE TIGER.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by HornyTave: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

Your beloved US hasn't won any wars either. Don't come to me with the WWII trash, they only joined because the Russians held Nazi Germany long enough.

US is known to be a perennial bully and export democracy ���. See what the democracy they've been trying to export for over 20 years has brought. US DoD have no shame, they still come to the news to make noise over Kabul for what they're responsible for; untill this day, they don't admit they made a mess of the whole thing. The same way they never wanted to accept the Armenian genocide because of their them Turkish friends, well Erdoğan doesn't give a flying Bleep about them now.

I'm not pro US bro, I'm neutral.

WWII, Germany bleeped Russia, back front and centre, they bleeped every hole.
They also bleeped France like a whoring bish. lol. Germans error was, they were not much in population and couldn't effectively occupy Russia due to Russia's landmass.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ShedrachU(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

In these times,
Technology will Fail you

God may still fail too grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by SANDAT(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
I think it is more like saying let us see how they will fare after decades of war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.