Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State (45069 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Richy4(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Hope he is gainfully employed...To take care of the kids...Marrying 2 women is not the problem but taking care of what comes with it

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by psalmistkakah(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
I just hope he know what he so doing.. marriage is not childs play because see tire go follow..then if no good understanding wahala.. one thing sure one of d Ladies go flirt later.. he shod man up.. congratulations
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by ModeEbo(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Sense hard dis 1...
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by lanocfoods: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I won't try such. Only one woman is enough trouble already talkmore of two vagina people
You'll live longer, cos they will be fighting themselves and how to please you
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by bigpicture001: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2021
...the ladies are not at peace with themselves,hence ,they wore different clothing's on the great day of theirs....the man don enter on chance...

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by PacAmaru: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2021
Faber:
This one na low budget Ned Nwoko grin grin

That guy supposed win Kpekus Newspaper man of the year award...
guy na my governor you dey use do meme so o.lol
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by brainhgeek(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Oga, I hope you know that Solomon's plenty wife turned his heart away from God.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Emu4life:
I thought this is not permitted in Christianity??

It's better than cheating.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Bahun(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Broz shed more light
He is rendering a service to society by taking these [/b]evening newspapers[b] off our streets and making them respectable women.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by shawnquest: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2021
This GUY's Gbola must be the definition of Hercules.
I even saw them spraying 20 naira notes now that's some OG shiii lol

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Osanoghodua1: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2021
Sorry to ask this question: How does a Polygamist sexually safisfy his wives? A woman is already an issue.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Godslave(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
He is rendering a service to society by taking these evening newspapers off our streets and making them respectable women.
grin grin dis guy no go kee person..lol

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by shadrach77: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2021
illicit:
Jacob and Solomon were jews not christains

He could have just said as an African he is entitled to women
Kindly show me the place in the bible that says one man one wife

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by frankkydee(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/update-34-year-old-delta-man-marries-two-women-same-day-says-solomon-the-wisest-king-in-the-bible-had-many-wives-2.html

I know a guy that knows the guy. The guy get mind oooo to go marry two different forces at the same time.

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Imustnottalk: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2021
He marry both lepa and orobo sharp man

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by naijadrivablog: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Nigerian women need such competition to be on their toes.

Many Nigerian women relax and misbehave once they are married but if you have two of them, they will try to please you the man.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Mindlog: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
brainhgeek:
Oga, I hope you know that Solomon's plenty wife turned his heart away from God.

Many choose to ignore the fact that Solomon didn't end well, the House of David was over powered and the kingdom was divided at his death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by illicit(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2021
shadrach77:

That's not my point tho

Africans are naturally polygamous but things are changing tho
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by chitheo(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Elzazzi post=104845421]Lool
Always Delta ??[/quot

Infact, not just always Delta but always Isoko.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Chibabe1(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

How? With two women?

Yeah PUSSYHOE

Let's wish them well at least.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by sylve11: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Faber:
This one na low budget Ned Nwoko grin grin

That guy supposed win Kpekus Newspaper man of the year award...

Lol grin cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by sylve11: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
Urhobo/Isoko men with kpeku.s. They are just inseparable!

Kip kwayet jare. angry cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Bamzyriches451: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Ee sure for am
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Trunquejnr(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
party
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Yxxx: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
He seems happy with the slim one.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by phemmyfour: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Emu4life:
I thought this is not permitted in Christianity??
He's not a Christian....those examples he sighted in the Bible were not Christian too
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by sylve11: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Origin:
All parties involved are friendly.and matured and are comfortable with their situation. Then it's all good..

And it's good to see a good man MAN UP to his responsibilities.

Wish you all happy married lives.

You made a lot of sense. cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by phemmyfour: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
shadrach77:

1 Corinthians 7 :: NIV. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by sylve11: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
psalmistkakah:
I just hope he know what he so doing.. marriage is not childs play because see tire go follow..then if no good understanding wahala.. one thing sure one of d Ladies go flirt later.. he shod man up.. congratulations

Hmmm cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
He is rendering a service to society by taking these evening newspapers off our streets and making them respectable women.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2021
osamz007:
HE HAS NO FEAR FOR THIS VAGINÀ PEOPLE, HE SHOULD BE READY FOR THE GBAS GBOS AFTERWARDS
grin grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin cheesy grin

Village wives.buy 1 get 1 free grin

UNTIL he carry them reach house.na high blood pressure go kill am last last grin
Haha are you sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.