Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State (45082 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Kokaine(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Americans have started modern day polygamy too. So what's the fuse. Watch it on YouTube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Burgerlomo: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2021
What a lucky dude grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Rexnegro(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Suicide mission
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by hokafor(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Is he going to receive an award for this show of shame?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by arantess: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
this young man get mind oo
God have mercy on his soul
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by vickydevoka(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin cheesy grin

Village wives.buy 1 get 1 free grin

UNTIL he carry them reach house.na high blood pressure go kill am last last grin
I swear. Buh I hear say de man go leave Dem for village go hustle for township. De send money come back. ( Aboki pattern)
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by willexyaho(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
What meme will fit this grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by iamtardey: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2021
grin
[quote author=osamz007 post=104839791][/quote]
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Youngpo413: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
He is rendering a service to society by taking these evening newspapers off our streets and making them respectable women.
more men should follow suit...
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Jeetech01(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
In as much as they are both happy with the relationship, then I see nothing wrong with the marriage.

Even though i noticed the second one looks happier, is all good.

Wish them a happy married life!

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Chibabe1(f): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
May you find happiness in your marriage people!

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Chillext(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
20naira just dey flow anyhow for that wedding
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by 1onebigman(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
He is rendering a service to society by taking these evening newspapers off our streets and making them respectable women.
Oga they have been married since he is only doing the marriage rites now,read well
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Baba40(f): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
More !!!

Lalasticlala

Poverty!!!!!!!!! Spraying N20 notes

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by iamtardey: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin
Burgerlomo:
What a lucky dude grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by jaybenugo: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Wedding Ceremony of Delta man who married two women the same day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlASk1Az4H4
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2021
This is the 21st Century... I have absolutely nothing against the man. Nothing at all. It's his choice and the law supports him.

Na the 2 women I just dey look with corner eye! They are the ones who have to explain whether men have truly become 'scarce' that they both had to suffer the indignity of being wedded and yoked to one man in a single ceremony like articles being purchased in the market. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Coronavirus1: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2021
oba of Benin married to two blood sisters so this your own is not news

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by kingthreat(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
I can only consider this feat if the two women are actually bisexual. We all screw each other. Threeesomes every Friday and live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by longifilis(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Tueh.... No be #20 notes people dey spray there?

Na jeje wahala siddon, una go disturb wahala
It's too early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin cheesy grin

Village wives.buy 1 get 1 free grin

UNTIL he carry them reach house.na high blood pressure go kill am last last grin

Lwkm you mean he will never know peace?

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Ashirioluwa: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
People like this will blame Buhari for high cost of children’s education but he will never blame himself for the root cause of his problem. Anyway congratulations.

Riding in poverty

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Origin(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
All parties involved are friendly.and matured and are comfortable with their situation. Then it's all good..

And it's good to see a good man MAN UP to his responsibilities.

Wish you all happy married lives.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by MufasaLion: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
And I don't like marriage but someone's marrying not just one but two!

grin sad
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Chibabe1:
May you find happiness in your marriage people!

How? With two women?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Omicron007: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vaginal people will kill this one.
He has signed his death certificate already.

Fear vaginal people
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Ykc2(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2021
These guy I dey see no get money ooh
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
undecidedso las las this man no see anybody advice am?
Nigeria is not hard ,na you choose to be a Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.