Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78578 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jamo90: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello, can you please send me the name of the book you're talking about? Thanks

beauty7:

I read it in a book.

The book spoke of human nature that is unreasonable.

For instance, the book told of a woman who so much hated her first born son without knowing why she really hated him so much.

It seemed like there was an uncontrollable force in her which made her hate the boy.

She was sent for counseling.

During what is called "Regression" in counseling,it was revealed that when she was still living with her father, mother, brothers and sisters, before she got married, there used to be quarrels and fightings between her and her people.

Afterwards, she left them to marry and among all her children,it was only the first born that completely look like her brothers and sisters.

So she found herself hating him the way she hated her brothers and sisters.

Although she didn't link the hatred to the fact that he resembled her family.

She didn't even think of it.

But there was a force in her that was pushing her.

The force was extending the hatred to the first born.

The book spoke of why human beings acts in certain ways.

For instance,a man was being rejected by a woman.

As he was so sad,a woman who was passing found herself going to speak to him.

She does not know why she suddenly went to speak to him.

She does not know the man, she does not know that he has been rejected.

But there is something in her which recognizes that the man is being rejected so the force is pushing her to accept him into her life.

There is also the story of a woman who used to suffer epilepsy.

During regression in counseling,it was revealed that the epilepsy is because the inner mind of the woman had recognized that upon all her talent, she would not achieve much in life.

Although her conscious mind did not know this, but her unconscious mind knew her future.

During regression,it is that force in a person that will reveal the reason the person is behaving that way.

Some psychologists call that force the unconscious mind.

Some people call it the higher self.

That part in us which knows all things.

It is that force in the person that will reveal itself during regression.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Biko

I say make I ask, if say all this juju or voodoo is real how come established countries don’t engage in such?

And I say make I ask, why is fetish believes only prominent in underdeveloped countries ?

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by beauty7: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jamo90:
Hello, can you please send me the name of the book you're talking about? Thanks

I tell you the truth, I have forgotten the name of the book and the author.

The book is in Uyo state library.

It is not only the book I read,I read so many other books in that library and some times I don't even take note of the title and author.

As for this particular book,I knew the name before, but I have forgotten.

If you are in Uyo, and you enter the library,

at the adult section, there are many shelves with books.

It is somewhere in the area for psychology and human sexuality.

There, you will see different books like:

"The age of madness" ,

"The riddle of cruelty",

"The Fantasy Factor",

"Bisexuality",

"Children are people",

"Against our will"

"Men against tanks". etc.

Anytime I can remember the name of the book, I will let you know.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by beauty7: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:

please what's the title of this book and its author

I tell you the truth, I have forgotten the name of the book and the author.

The book is in Uyo state library.

It is not only the book I read,I read so many other books in that library and some times I don't even take note of the title and author.

As for this particular book,I knew the name before, but I have forgotten.

If you are in Uyo, and you enter the library,

at the adult section, there are many shelves with books.

It is somewhere in the area for psychology and human sexuality.

There, you will see different books like:

"The age of madness" ,

"The riddle of cruelty",

"The Fantasy Factor",

"Bisexuality",

"Children are people",

"Against our will"

"Men against tanks". etc.

Anytime I can remember the name of the book, I will let you know.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Michael32415: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please I need a strong babalawo contact, scammers are everywhere
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by GMBOFASIA1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Michael32415 post=1050
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by BlissGod: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2021
You can go and hang yourself whether you believe or not.

Thank God I wasn't there. The story was reported to me.

Mustiboy:

What movie is this?

In this age of social media, nobody brought out their phones to record how the girl was vomiting money?

Next, please!
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Mustiboy(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2021
BlissGod:
You can go and hang yourself whether you believe or not.

Thank God I wasn't there. The story was reported to me.

And, being the slowpoke that you are, you believed a story that was reported to you without questioning. That proves you're mentally deficient.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Laragirl: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
You are tired of your job or you need a side hustle then click the link below to earn extra cash.follow this down here, complete the tasks in the offer centre and cash out.

https://share.socialrebel.co/Obus60
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by yachal: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kayodeblaze:

I wish you know what I know!

Please tell us a little of what u know
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by yachal: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
1x2x3:

You are funny. Just like educationists, the more you read books the greater you learn. If you decide not to read and research then your knowledge will be limited. The same thing applies to spiritual affairs, the deeper you go the more you realise there's more forces in life than your eyes can see.

Couldn't have said more

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by StarGra: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Whats your point exactly??

bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.