Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78579 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by J2381: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

And if you tell people like this to come to cultural festivals to see small dark power, dem go dey tell you there's nothing like black magic.. You can't see the spiritual corner of life by sitting in your bedroom...when you doubt the existence of something, doing a research on it is allowed. I haven't see money rituals, but I've seen some dark shits.. There is power in a man's belief, it's far beyond psychology.. Research the existence of dark powers before you disprove its existence.. You can't argue about what you haven't researched or learnt about
Excuse you? Do you know me? How do you know I've not been to any cultural festival or what have you?

How easy it is for you to just assume things about me when you don't even know me.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Adjovi: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
chris20000:
Shoe me proof that jazz works. Just one video.

I know get any video. If you like believe if you like don't. People wey know know and people wey know know no go know. Me self I wish say I know see the things wey I see so I go fit believe like you say it no dey, but what has been seen can't be unseen

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Craig24: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2021
bodybuilder:

Science and technology is from centuries of study bro. No any spiritism. Or you thought smartphones just popped out on no where?

Take a deep thought into what i wrote and your reply and feed your feeble mind.

Whatsoever invention birthed through science or technology to help assist man to live an easy and modern life came from the under world - Electricity, Automobile, Airplane, Ship, Mobile telecoms, radio frequency signals, medicines, clothings, buildings and structures, etc are all inventions from the under world.
Mind you, these things were not given on a platter of gold. It cost human blood and always will.

Go and build a bridge over a body of water without making a sacrifice and see if your structure will stand.

You need a first hand experience of mystery to slap off that believe of atheism in you.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 2:16am On Aug 17, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Stop embarrassing yourself. This is common knowledge. There are several statistics for the millions of missing children in the US.

Be useful to yourself and learn.

Common knowledge coming from your sitting room.
Minister of information. I hail o.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 2braithe: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2021
It's true but not in all cases.
1k instagram foreign followers available at a giveaway price.Whatsapp number in my signature!
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by komodapson(m): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

Èní tì òwó mó'gun, tòun pè léfo... You're still a young dude bro, try and roll with elders.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by mainman7(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Samcent:

I doubted the existence of yahoo plus (money rituals) until recently.

Series of incidents that happened in and around my area give credence to it's existence.

My advice: Be wary of anyone with unverifiable source of income.
Pls, help us learn the Truth by telling us some of your experiences. Thanks.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by emmyileri(m): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own
Are you done spewing your nonsense

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by huntax(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

If you believe praying to Jesus Christ, Mohammad SAW, Allah and Jehovah can bless you and aid your success, so what is hard in believing Satan, Demons , Genomes , evil spirits can also bless you with their own kind of wealth

You better be careful, very very careful as theres more to life that science and scientists don't understand

I have never heard anyone pray to Muhammad (SAW)
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
trevorhorace:

Rituals don't exist you say undecided. You are drowning in delusion. Going by your theory, then the billionaires who are legit aren't as ruthless as those who do rituals. You think they didn't sacrifice invaluable things or gave it their all to attain such heights. Some had to kill pride, kill any form of self gratification, kill pleasure, kill relationships and became hardened in pursuit of their goal. You think this doesn't equate killing their conscience? Think again.
On the flip side, what would make an ordinary 22 yr old demand 2 million dollars and it gets remitted just like that? Despite the advancement in financial and cyber security. You can just term it fraud. But hope you know, whoever has $2million is not stupid and wouldn't release it just like that. So either the chap is extremely good at what he does or there is an element of fetishness involved.

Bro nobe lie. Anyone hitting it big in Yahoo now has one or two fetishness involved.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
People r not fooling themselves,they were fooled and still being fooled...by those humans working for satanic spirits
MrColdsweat:

Allow them to continue fooling themselves.

Isaac Newton was a virgin till he died. Danny vinci was a strong occult man.

There are so many ancient scientists who had affiliations with occult groups. Science is much more spiritual than we think

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Adjovi:
Op u grew up in ebutemetta and you know believe say jazz dey? cheesy cheesy it's either you're Omo get inside wey know dey commot for house.

Lool.. not really. Didn’t really mingle with guys on the streets.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2021
yes o...what has been seen cant be unseen..i could remember when i was young all doors closed at midnight,three fallen angels in the room with white garments,one by the wall,two very close to me whispering somethin to themselves..tried tapping my mum a little but she did not wake up,my voice was seized...i've sensed the presence of the ANGELS OF GOD too...being to the realm where Jesus dwells...that's why we keep saying Jesus will come back...we testify to those things we have seen and heard
Adjovi:

I know get any video. If you like believe if you like don't. People wey know know and people wey know know no go know. Me self I wish say I know see the things wey I see so I go fit believe like you say it no dey, but what has been seen can't be unseen

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Plut01:

Gbere.......For the newcomers. The real Irumoles take Ebo to T-Junction in the Sunny afternoon or bath on a grave with soap made from Dead human part and blood.

Damn... I used of Boiz sleeping in the cemetery for days as part of the rituals too. Damn.. it’s really bloody out there.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2021
they will not even give him the contract...occultic people give contracts to themselves,or they give to lure you
Craig24:

Whatsoever invention birthed through science or technology to help assist man to live an easy and modern life came from the under world - Electricity, Automobile, Airplane, Ship, Mobile telecoms, radio frequency signals, medicines, clothings, buildings and structures, etc are all inventions from the under world.
Mind you, these things were not given on a platter of gold. It cost human blood and always will.

Go and build a bridge over a body of water without making a sacrifice and see if your structure will stand.

You need a first hand experience of mystery to slap off that believe of atheism in you.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Samcent: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
mainman7:
Pls, help us learn the Truth by telling us some of your experiences. Thanks.

...no be everything wen hunter see for bush em dey talk...

However, to be on a safe side: shun greed and be wary of individuals with sudden and unverifiable source of wealth.

He that has ear to hear, let him hear!

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by MrColdsweat: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2021
kingxsamz:

Common knowledge coming from your sitting room.
Minister of information. I hail o.

There's no bigger foolishness than atheism.

You're waiting for God to come down and prove himself to you-a nobody, that he exists.

There's no hope for you because there's no cure for foolishness.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by MrColdsweat: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Craig24:

Founding father, Benjamin Franklin, in his KITE experiment, was always standing naked with an iron rod, any time it rained. He was trying to extract electricity from the thunderstorms. He was an active mason for over 60years.

Why did the church place Galileo under house arrest? How did he understand planetary motion when science was at its infancy?

Let us keep deceiving ourselves.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Adjovi: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:

Lool.. not really. Didn’t really mingle with guys on the streets.

Na why na. Jazz dey wella bro. I dey live for ebutemetta from childhood till now. I stay at Simpson Street in-between the battle field of school boys from ladipo street and panko boys of around Evans square. I don see things bro no let anyone deceive you say jazz no dey .
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Adjovi:

Na why na. Jazz dey wella bro. I dey live for ebutemetta from childhood till now. I stay at Simpson Street in-between the battle field of school boys from cater street and panko boys of around Evans square. I don see things bro no let anyone deceive you say jazz no dey .

Omoooo. Agbawo nla... lool I grew up around Lagos streets and Adekunle. Omo dat year used to hear of the films between Panko and floor boys
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Adjovi: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:

Omoooo. Agbawo nla... lool I grew up around Lagos streets and Adekunle. Omo dat year used to hear of the films between Panko and floor boys

Omo no be small thing o. Thank God say their body don calm small now self. Na money most of them they find now.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Systrom(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Fallacies
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Craig24:

Guy, u know nothing about wealth, affluence and spirituality.
For your small mind Aliko Dangote and his likes are clean business men?

Do you think being wealthy and sustaining wealth is all down to chance, goodluck or being a very good businessman?

Guy, u've got a long way to go being a sound human. Science and technology all came from spiritism.

That Dangote Part really laugh me, so I didn’t even bother to reply him. These guys don’t understand most things.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Adjovi:

Omo no be small thing o. Thank God say their body don calm small now self. Na money most of them they find now.

True .. Dem don get sense now

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Every year, millions of kids get missing in the USA, particularly Washington D.C....

They are used for child sacrifices.

Ritual is not just peculiar to Nigeria.

Please tell him. Their media normally hide those stuffs from the people

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Craig24:

I do hear that sacrifices were made to the goddess of the Atlantic, before the Babangida administration could build third mainland bridge.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by sylve11: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

A similar case here in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The guy was asked to bring a lady for ritual, he brought 20 ladies one at a time, and the herbalist said they are used already, they are just walking corpse. So he took his own girlfriend gangan, and to his surprise, dem don use his own girlfriend also. That's when the case escalate..he beat his girlfriend to stupor, get arrested and secret leaked....things are happening!

Bobs! shocked cool

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by sylve11: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:

What do you think people who deal in body parts use them for?

Nice question. cool
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
MrColdsweat:

There's no bigger foolishness than atheism.

You're waiting for God to come down and prove himself to you-a nobody, that he exists.

There's no hope for you because there's no cure for foolishness.

Omo, minister of information, why this thing pain you like this na? grin
But, let me educate you small in your little rage. Athesim is the lack of belief in any god including yours. So no one is waiting for your imaginary friend to come down and show his/herself. You're the one who is supposed to prove that your imaginary sky daddy exists. So Atheism has nothing to do with non belief in ghosts, spirits and money ritual. I don't know why you brought up atheism, maybe Atheists dey give you sleepless nights. grin well, I'm glad you learnt something today Minister. grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Craig24: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:

I do hear that sacrifices were made to the goddess of the Atlantic, before the Babangida administration could build third mainland bridge.

Of course. These construction companies have no choice else they'll never successfully erect those bridges or structures.

It's like coming into the abode of a man unannounced or without knocking.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elzazzi: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Craig24:

Of course. These construction companies have no choice else they'll never successfully erect those bridges or structures.

It's like coming into the abode of a man unannounced or without knocking.

True. Omo I dey find way to connect with Mammy water sef grin
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Craig24: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:

True. Omo I dey find way to connect with Mammy water sef grin

Smiles grin
Know your reincarnator first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62