Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78580 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Don't let that get into your head son

There is nothing like that...

Am a bomber and a key board warrior....

It is all about consistency

Calm down bro....There are things like that... normally what you don't know is bigger than you.

15 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just pray for your closed friend not to be involved, the stories are very true.

17 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Randy111(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Which kind big pant be that one na op? You no see picture of g-string or some thing else before you go carry that big canopy in the name of pant? Na wa oo

7 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by favour32(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you say ritual dey... na you sabi.
If you say ritual nor dey... na you sabi.
Since God dey...Satan also dey.
If your knowledge dey limited na you sabi.

33 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
the fools says theres nothing like supernatural.. ok oo

11 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Stevyne: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sincinnati:
Lalasticlala and Seun hope you guys are seeing what this forum has been reduced to?

It’s now a forum for senseless chauvinists.

Don’t forget that people from other countries visit this forum.
And so?

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by saintmm(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na who no know what's up and never see things they shout. Who know and who don see dey dey calm.
Most of the people denying the reality of such are trying not to amplify panick. Who really dey Waka for road go know say street dey cry.

I rise

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Zivaharry(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Skoonheid:
Those who perform satanic rituals will tumble constantly backward into darkness.
I need a gun.. hopefully, I can get one from you.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Plut01: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021

Hmmmmmm........I won't want to say much here, but always know;

The human blood(girls especially) is powerful than what conventional science estimated it to be. Nough said.

15 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by klever18(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Grow up and stop typing shit.Those ones are ritualist and not yahoo boys.
Crediting,Hacking,cloning,spamming,coding does not require any ritual but your IQ.
keep kwayet its called Yahoo plus

6 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by nabdeck(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own

[b][/b]ONE ATHEIST SITED grin grin

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole World and lose Your Soul?...

I will never engage myself in things like these, as a Young Man or Lady- hussle legit, pray to God, and in his own time, he will bless you.

Las las, the Blessings of God maketh rich and adds no Sorrow!

16 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Gudbadguy: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you have seen a demon manifesting during deliverance then you have no point denying rituals are real.

11 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by edoairways: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own
You haven't experienced it hence your comment. It only those who feels the pinch, understand what it takes to do money rituals. Money rituals are real

17 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol.. not just girls. Some guys us their friends, some girls use their guys and vice versa. Just be wary of any fetish person no matter how innocent the act might look like. For those saying it doesn't exist. Just like in all life issues certain types of humans prefer the shortest route which eventually turns out to be the longest in the end cheesy

24 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by edoairways: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Grow up and stop typing shit.Those ones are ritualist and not yahoo boys.
Crediting,Hacking,cloning,spamming,coding does not require any ritual but your IQ.
It is called yahoo plus

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Miller232: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:

Hmmm. I salute your courage for saying this. I have personally hear girls say they don’t care how a guy makes his money.. All they wanna do is just to chop the money. I used to have a female friend, her name is Queen. She always tell me even if the guy na ritualist, she just wan chop him money. And I will just tell her she will be used one day too... the next thing Is, she will just get angry at me and say I should never say that kind thing to her again. Lool

No be curse dem go use am las las even if she no die dem fit don suck her glory like zobo
Those boys are putting their hands in deep shit
Especially those ones you see in benz of 15million 10million go search their house if u no see calabash make I know why

23 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Sluacoast(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
This things are real. I have seen so many Yoruba boys who live around my hood back in 2018. They're all into all this fetish stuff. If you take a very good look at their wrist. You'd find scars and marks like a scratch that was cause with the use of razor blades. They don't hide it anymore. They flaunt it and in no Time their client are paying them huge cash. Some of this poor looking uneducated urchins are driving Benz and other luxurious cars. One could imagine. How does this set of people without any educational qualification capable of defrauding any Western person. Well, With the help of their charm's and other fetish shenanigans, their yahooism now seems more easier and they spend money like it's just a mere papers. I'm not trying to bring up any form of tribalism. I'm only trying to explain what it looks like with the way this guys operate.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by TruthDefender(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wide-spread belief in rituals and magic money is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

Someone buys a 3 million naira vehicle ($6,000), it's said he's a ritualist. Can you imagine the idiocy?

If rituals work, why's the country and most of its people so so poor? Are wealthy western nations ritualists too?

Use your brain?

13 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Kayodeblaze(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money
I wish you know what I know!

16 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Goncx:
During my service in ilesha back in 2017 there is this babalawo that we do chill together he came to drink one day frustrated that out of lots of girl he tried using he couldn't use any they have all been used
Unfortunately it's true but some people won't believe, this is why having sex with all kinds of girls is very dangerous, most of those girls you see out there have been used and once you have sex with them you will have to face grave repercussions and also those greedy and lazy girls out there, go and learn a skill, strive to be better and independent, stop relying on men.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by imagrg(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
There is God my dear.
ifyken:

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by rahztafari(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's okay if you don't believe in juju. Sha no dey do anyhow for street. Shit happens mehnnnnn. Those who have seen have seen. Dem no dey video real seeings oooo. Na only vibes and cruise dem dey video. Real shits are happening guys. I mean, real shits. Very real.

17 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Dminister(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
No rituals in Yahoo. It's all about consistency and grace. Those who do rituals are ritualists only using yahoo to front and to deceive people.

This is the fact!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by KingDash: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Goncx:
During my service in ilesha back in 2017 there is this babalawo that we do chill together he came to drink one day frustrated that out of lots of girl he tried using he couldn't use any they have all been used
true... I entered a cab with one like that earlier last year, she said like 90 percent of uni babes destiny don yawa.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Kayodeblaze(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Unfortunately it's true but some people won't believe, this is why having sex with all kinds of girls is very dangerous, most of those girls you see out there have been used and once you have sex with them you will have to face grave repercussions and also those greedy and lazy girls out there, go and learn a skill, strive to be better and independent, stop relying on men.
A similar case here in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The guy was asked to bring a lady for ritual, he brought 20 ladies one at a time, and the herbalist said they are used already, they are just walking corpse. So he took his own girlfriend gangan, and to his surprise, dem don use his own girlfriend also. That's when the case escalate..he beat his girlfriend to stupor, get arrested and secret leaked....things are happening!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you believe that God exists, I don't see why you shouldn't believe in rituals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Sluacoast(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
TruthDefender:
Wide-spread belief in rituals and magic money is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

Someone buys a 3 million naira vehicle ($6,000), it's said he's a ritualist. Can you imagine the idiocy?

If rituals work, why's the country and most of its people so so poor? Are wealthy western nations ritualists too?
It's very real. If you don't know. Keep quite and listen. I hope you don't fall victim over your silly ignorance to this set of wicked people

Use your brain?
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
When people keep sayin d same thing for over 5yrs then its true

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Missyajoke(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ask akpan the man that killed that graduate and he'll give you the complete story of the deadly and wicked acts

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.