Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13731 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 1:11pm On May 23, 2011
TOM28---I should keep the thread going? How? By having a conversation with myself? --lol-- It's aight abeg.  The main point of this thread is MY FIRST POST ON THE THREAD (not the responses), so everything else is extra and effizy.  wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by randyorton: 4:35pm On May 23, 2011
MADAM DIRTY PUNNY,

SEE HOW U`VE DISGRACED URSELF IN A FORUM THAT HAS OVER 500,000 USERS. I HAVE SOME PROPHESIES TO MAKE ABOUT U SINCE U HATE MEN

THE VERY FIRST DAY U WILL HAVE SEX WITH A BOY/MAN,U WILL CONTACT HIV                                                AMEN
THE VERY FIRST DAY your PUNNY JAM A DEEEK,MAY your PUNNY (AKA GUTTER) TEAR INTO 2                                    AMEN
EVERY RELATIONSHIP U WILL EVER GO INTO WILL RESULT INTO A SERIOUS HEARTBREAK                              AMEN
U WILL NEVER HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH BOYS/MEN (U CAN HAVE A HAPPY ONE WITH WOMEN SHA.U CAN MARRY A WOMAN.NO PROBS)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2011
randyorton:

MADAM DIRTY PUNNY,

SEE HOW U`VE DISGRACED URSELF IN A FORUM THAT HAS OVER 500,000 USERS. I HAVE SOME PROPHESIES TO MAKE ABOUT U SINCE U HATE MEN

THE VERY FIRST DAY U WILL HAVE SEX WITH A BOY/MAN,U WILL CONTACT HIV AMEN
THE VERY FIRST DAY your PUNNY JAM A DEEEK,MAY your PUNNY AKA GUTTER TWO INTO 2 AMEN
EVERY RELATIONSHIP U WILL EVER GO INTO WILL RESULT INTO A SERIOUS HEARTBREAK AMEN
U WILL NEVER HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH BOYS/MEN (U CAN HAVE A HAPPY ONE WITH WOMEN SHA.U CAN MARRY A WOMAN.NO PROBS)

who is this tactless slowpoke? you soooo off point man. You dont have to curse at her to show your dspleasure of her post, do you? You fink by spitting all these raw shit NL guyz will me very pleased wiv yu? Think again and never you apply ur personal beefs on such tins.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 6:22pm On May 23, 2011
--LMAO **smh** RandyOrton, we need to yan. There's something else to this ish. I don't think your fuss is about this topic anymore.  You're starting to sound crazy dude.  lipsrsealed
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chines4(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2011
@Babe Are u sure that you did not break that guy's heart. Why all these curse?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2011
@chines, I was thinking about that exactly or maybe he is just frustrated from his fruitless advances @ her.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 7:42pm On May 23, 2011
@ chinese and pink, I don't know whatsup with my guy o--lol--No "advances". The fella needs to calm down. --His effizy is too much.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Oluschenco(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2011
U've said wel, GOD even knows wat some of dis ladies deserve.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2011
randyorton:

MADAM DIRTY PUNNY,

THE VERY FIRST DAY U WILL HAVE SEX WITH A BOY/MAN,U WILL CONTACT HIV AMEN
THE VERY FIRST DAY your PUNNY JAM A DEEEK,MAY your PUNNY (AKA GUTTER) TEAR INTO 2 AMEN
EVERY RELATIONSHIP U WILL EVER GO INTO WILL RESULT INTO A SERIOUS HEARTBREAK AMEN

LMBAO! this is a nairaland way of being smart
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

TOM28---I should keep the thread going? How? By having a conversation with myself? --lol-- It's aight abeg. The main point of this thread is MY FIRST POST ON THE THREAD (not the responses), so everything else is extra and effizy. wink
You can see how you getting at some of them.You being smooth and witty with them but they on the other hand are throwing petty insults at you.Talk of being matured, lol cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 1:55am On May 25, 2011
^^ LOL-- I try. .
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by adxkla(m): 2:57am On May 26, 2011
What did Babe do to that guy?

Anyway, the internet is a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it allows more talented people to share ideas, display talent, and contribute positively on a global level, doing things impossible 10 years ago. On the other hand, it gives insecure, otherwise useless people a greater audience. 10 years ago, the likes of randy would only be able to scream, rant and bitch to his local community, family, roadside, and if it got too much, he would be carried to a mental asylum. Now, he is able to log on and portray himself as someone big, important, attractive, and well endowed, when he (or she for that matter) is far from the image he has created for himself.

You can be anyone on the internet, so why act responsible, why tell the truth about your struggles, when you can tell people that you live in a multi million naira mansion, have 2 Escalades, and get sucked off by supermodels? Why act responsible and respectfully towards ladies, when you can act like a Don Juan who seduces and uses them, or a jock whose disrespect for ladies have them fighting over him? It's a sad state of affairs, and it's not only on NL. I post on other forums, and people just transform to different, more arrogant, less wise, downgraded versions.

To Babe, the ladies, and all the gentlemen on here, continue to do your thing, stop pretending to be someone you're not. It's good to vent at times. God knows I get frustrated at ladies at times, and sometimes they act k legged, but there's a limit. Don't blow stuff out of proportion. Not all Naija babes for jand are pretenders. Not all NL guys are like randy (abi whatever his name is). I've lost my train of thought, so I go shut up now.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 6:59pm On May 26, 2011
adxkla:

What did Babe do to that guy?

Anyway, the internet is a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it allows more talented people to share ideas, display talent, and contribute positively on a global level, doing things impossible 10 years ago. On the other hand, it gives insecure, otherwise useless people a greater audience. 10 years ago, the likes of randy would only be able to scream, rant and naughty woman to his local community, family, roadside, and if it got too much, he would be carried to a mental asylum. Now, he is able to log on and portray himself as someone big, important, attractive, and well endowed, when he (or she for that matter) is far from the image he has created for himself.

You can be anyone on the internet, so why act responsible, why tell the truth about your struggles, when you can tell people that you live in a multi million naira mansion, have 2 Escalades, and get sucked off by supermodels? Why act responsible and respectfully towards ladies, when you can act like a Don Juan who seduces and uses them, or a jock whose disrespect for ladies have them fighting over him? It's a sad state of affairs, and it's not only on NL. I post on other forums, and people just transform to different, more arrogant, less wise, downgraded versions.

To Babe, the ladies, and all the gentlemen on here, continue to do your thing, stop pretending to be someone you're not. It's good to vent at times. God knows I get frustrated at ladies at times, and sometimes they act k legged, but there's a limit. Don't blow stuff out of proportion. Not all Naija babes for jand are pretenders. Not all NL guys are like randy (abi whatever his name is). I've lost my train of thought, so I go shut up now.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--

You make sense sha. I like. smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2011
pre nup sex is messed up and I speak from experience,it separates you spiritually and leaves the relationship at the mercy of circumstances. So b wise sex na like water, but unlike water e get plenty consequence!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chines4(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2011
lari03:

pre nup sex is messed up and I speak from experience,it separates you spiritually and leaves the relationship at the mercy of circumstances. So b wise sex na like water, but unlike water e get plenty consequence!
Meaning
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:38am On May 27, 2011
^^ May God bless you for that question. smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by MrsChima1(f): 1:26pm On May 27, 2011
Damn Babe! What is going on in here? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let me start at page 1.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by DanDiamond(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2011
visit danielobiokeke..com
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by druk7le(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2011
I am a guy and will give u kudos for your sincere expression. That is what makes u a woman. Anyway never mind. These comments are just normal as man generally will gossip. You and I do it that is what makes us human. You will one day be better off if you keep selecting the type of gossip you allow to go into your head. For me I like the comments, fight and the rest. It is actually a way some people cool off from their stress. Anyway It is nice you expressed yourself. Other ladies in the house don't take us guys for being too hard. Some of these "bash" are ways you can learn us more and really know what you should demand from life, how you should play your card if you are not ready to be serious in life and finally know how to direct your prayers in asking God to lead you to through the endless love journey of marriage[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i].
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by sexylogan(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2011
Babe, what did u do or didnt do to this guy? those insults/curses

are way, way out of line. very unneccesary to say the least
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 2:48am On May 28, 2011
@ Mrs Chima: YOU'RE LATE!!! undecided --lol

@ druk7le: Thanks. smiley

@Sexy: Me sef, a no know o! It just came outta no where.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
Im sure that 'coursing dude' must be a Yoruba guy undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chines4(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2011
pinkrex:

Im sure that 'coursing dude' must be a Yoruba guy undecided undecided undecided
Another Ethnic M_M_

U want start another Ethnic war angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by temtem1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
Very true
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
chines4:

Meaning
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Damn some o ma fellow dudes.... Ope the ma fellow guys with jelly wiring are reading n taking notes? See what their seNseless posts re doing to us guys.... Guys post with courtesy n respect for em ladies,treat em as you would treat yo mama....
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Youngpo413: 10:29am On May 03, 2015
MMM2:
op
thanks,
i keep telling dis guys 2 mind how dey talk 2 our luvly black pussssy.
I LUV ALL D BLACK PUSSSSY IN D HOUSE.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.