Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13733 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by tpia5: 8:54pm On May 18, 2011
@ topic

it's mainly the ugly men who do this.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:55pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

it's mainly the ugly men who do this.

Why do you say so?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by tpia5: 8:56pm On May 18, 2011
^^because they generally are.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Ode! Didn't you see my reply to him?
lolz I did but its for formality wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by martyns303(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2011
annita19:

@martyns303 boy kindly write in English language, but until then your quote remains invalid.
and u can write a better english, right? This is a Nigerian forum, and i wrote accordingly.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by annita19(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2011
And you forgot that not all members are Nigerians
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 9:12pm On May 18, 2011
wife can u please name 11 of these guys that bash women so we can give them due trophies cool
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by martyns303(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2011
^^^ Gets used to it, certain ideas are best expressed using particular phrases. Dn't expect a rephrase from me.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 9:21pm On May 18, 2011
190:

OP can u please name 11 of these guys that bash women so we can give them due trophies cool

Names?   HMMM---  Anyone's name that starts with a "B" (apart from me).  smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 9:55pm On May 18, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2011
@Babe,
So you failed your literature test,and instead of picking your literature books,and trying to find out why you failed this test,you jumped on to NL and started a thread about men.Hum Very clever girl.
So your mother failed to send you money and you take it out on men?
Smacks of frustration to me.
From my experience women are always frustrated when they are not getting enough or any loving.
Please don't let this hatred and frustration with men eat up your soul.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:17pm On May 18, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
So you failed your literature test,and instead of picking your literature books,and trying to find out why you failed this test,you jumped on to NL and started a thread about men.Hum Very clever girl.
So your mother failed to send you money and you take it out on men?
Smacks of frustration to me.
From my experience women are always frustrated when they are not getting enough or any loving.
Please don't let this hatred and frustration with men eat up your soul.

Mr. RichMond-- As for my test, thanks for your concern. Failing to me means getting 80 out of a 100. Yh, I'm that much of an Efikko. Leave me to deal with all that. I know how to take care of my sh1t.

As for my money, I've gotten it! Yay!  smiley

Ok. Lemme break it down to you. When all these BOYS talk trash about 9ja babes on this site, I hardly say anything about it (good or bad). But I always have my responses and replies in head. I never want to type them out. I've always felt like it's a waste of time.

But today, as a result of the random occurrences,  I just had to download all my "stored" responses on a topic. It's not like I'm transferring my anger on men. I'm simply letting it all out. And honestly, I feel liberated!  cheesy

And trust me, I don't hate men. I love men. (I'm generalizing) I even prefer male company to female company sef. This particular topic is directed at NL GUYZ. Don't get it twisted.  wink

You probably didn't read this:

BABE!:

Anita, trust me not all of them are like this. A good number of them are in good conditions. There are two things/facts in real life (my real life) that I know about, but when I got on NL those facts made an instant 180 degrees turn:

---Igbos and Yorubas are cool with each other.

---Naija guyz don't bash 9ja ladies.

Maybe it's the caliber of people I roll with, but we don't do that sh1t. It's only on NL I see all these happening. The only reason why I'm so concerned is some of these guyz are having problems and they don't know the cause of them. This is just my humble way of showing them what might be the cause. A word/post is enough for the wise.  smiley

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 18, 2011
@Babe,
You did not answer my question:Are you having enough S-E-X?
Sorry to pry but you sound like some one who is not getting any.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:45pm On May 18, 2011
^^ What question? You never asked me any question Mr.

What has having sex got to do with this? I sound like someone that ain't getting any? Well, I'm not. I'm a Virigin,(by choice)  cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2011
nvmd
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by InkedNerd(f): 10:56pm On May 18, 2011
@OP: Preach my sista!!!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 10:57pm On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

What has having sex got to do with this? I sound like someone that ain't getting any? Well, I'm not. I'm a Virigin,(by choice)  cheesy

**sighs**
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:58pm On May 18, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

[size=3pt]^^^^

What's on your two fingers that you're pointing in that pic?

A condom?[/size]

LOL--- Jokes.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2011
@Babe,
That explains a lot.
The average mature female needs to have s-ex at least twice a week or else the hormones start running wild and she starts--starts --hating all male folk and then jumps on a forum and lets all the frustration out on innocent males on NL like me.
Sorry only saying it as I see it.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

What has having sex got to do with this? I sound like someone that ain't getting any? Well, I'm not. I'm a Virgin,(by choice)  cheesy

**checks the meaning of VIRGIN in my dictionary** angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:05pm On May 18, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
That explains a lot.
The average mature female needs to have s-ex at least twice a week or else the hormones start running wild and she starts--starts --hating all male folk and then jumps on a forum and lets all the frustration out on innocent males on NL like me.
Sorry only saying it as I see it.

Chei! Can you read atall? Geez! I really took my time to explain things to you and you're still repeating the same thing--- **sighs** Aight! Bye.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:06pm On May 18, 2011
Phate07:

**checks the meaning of VIRGIN in my dictionary** angry

Lol-- What does it say? smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by emofine(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2011
lol BABE you try oo

But I think people especially the girls have gotta remember that this is just pantomine - the internet particularly nairaland is an extension of theatre and performance art. People here are just testing out their acting skills, for all you know I could be a white guy for example trying to canvass some thoughts/ reactions/ feelings from a particular demographic on here.
99% of things here although considered derrogative and out there is just for laughs at the end of the day. If anything it's made me really consider if I'm actually a Nigerian girl because according to that guideline on how to spot a Naija girl abroad I no dey match any single category lol.
And for those cowards who wan use internet as leverage, well in their curses are their sisters, mothers and daughters not among, it's their female relatives that should be crying not me oo I dey kangpe  wink I am fortunate to have met many good Naija guys in real life who respect themselves and more importantly their counterpart - now that is how you spot a Naija guy abroad  wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:16pm On May 18, 2011
emofine:

lol BABE you try oo

But I think people especially the girls have gotta remember that this is just pantomine - the internet particularly nairaland is an extension of theatre and performance art. People here are just testing out their acting skills, for all you know I could be a white guy for example trying to canvass some thoughts/ reactions/ feelings from a particular demographic on here.
99% of things here although considered derrogative and out there is just for laughs at the end of the day. If anything it's made me really consider if I'm actually a Nigerian girl because according to that guideline on how to spot a Naija girl abroad I no dey match any single category lol.
And for those cowards who wan use internet as leverage, well in their curses are their sisters, mothers and daughters not among, it's their female relatives that should be crying not me oo I dey kangpe  wink I am fortunate to have met many good Naija guys in real life who respect themselves and more importantly their counterpart - now that is how you spot a Naija guy abroad  wink

lol--lol--lol--  True talk though! On a normal day, I don't respond to most of these "9ja girls" talks.

But, that's just my piece of advice to them (jokes or no jokes).  smiley

I don't wanna repeat myself, check my earlier posts out:

Ok. Lemme break it down to you. When all these BOYS talk trash about 9ja babes on this site, I hardly say anything about it (good or bad). But I always have my responses and replies in head. I never want to type them out. I've always felt like it's a waste of time.

But today, as a result of the random occurrences,  I just had to download all my "stored" responses on a topic. It's not like I'm transferring my anger on men. I'm simply letting it all out. And honestly, I feel liberated!  cheesy

And trust me, I don't hate men. I love men. (I'm generalizing) I even prefer male company to female company sef. This particular topic is directed at NL GUYZ. Don't get it twisted.  wink

Trust me not all of them are like this. A good number of them are in good conditions. There are two things/facts in real life (my real life) that I know about, but when I got on NL those facts made an instant 180 degrees turn:

---Igbos and Yorubas are cool with each other.

---Naija guyz don't bash 9ja ladies.

Maybe it's the caliber of people I roll with, but we don't do that sh1t. It's only on NL I see all these happening. The only reason why I'm so concerned is some of these guyz are having problems and they don't know the cause of them. This is just my humble way of showing them what might be the cause. A word/post is enough for the wise.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2011

Virgin >>>> A state of being always Hot without been able to satisfy it. Study has shown that Virgins are ready to hump anything. undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:20pm On May 18, 2011
Phate07:

Virgin >>>> A state of being always Hot without been able to satisfy it. Study has shown that Virgins are ready to hump anything. undecided undecided

**SMH** oH PLS, look at my sexy self--lol-- you really think If I wanted some I wouldn't be getting any? With my million dollar face? Sex is underrated abeg, but I think it's special. wink So I choose to wait for that special somebody--- cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 18, 2011
@Babe,
You appear to be temperamental,which confirms my theory.
Remember we are only here to post and have fun,so don't take life too serious aye?
Don't worry I know one day you will find the perfect man you are looking for,if he can stand your temper.
Good night,I think I'll have a beer before i hit the sack.
Night all,am out!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:29pm On May 18, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
Remember we are only here to post and have fun,so don't take life too serious aye?
Don't worry I know one day you will find the perfect man you are looking for,if he can stand your temper.
Night all,am out!

lol---Temper ke? Take life too seriously?

GoodNight babe.
  wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by oboidanre(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2011
*stumbles upon thread*

Where am I?

*stumbles out*
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
Night all,am out!

Really!! Dont tell me Babe! was able to piss you off with this thread? undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:38pm On May 18, 2011
Phate07:

Really!! Dont tell me Babe! was able to piss you off with this thread? undecided

I know right! He's the only one vexed! I'm surprised no one is even attacking me sef.  smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

I know right! He's the only one vexed! I'm surprised no one is even attacking me sef.  smiley

shocked Really?! So should i attack too? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.