Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13732 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 12:01am On May 19, 2011
^^ You know what I mean now. Typical NL guyz would have brought out their claws in sight of a topic like mine. smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Phate07(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2011

Most Nl Romance peeps dont come to this section of the Land. If this was in Romance, you would have been fully bathed in curses.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 12:09am On May 19, 2011
lol-- True dat! I was ready for them actually.  cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 1:07am On May 19, 2011
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Odunnu: 4:16am On May 19, 2011
Y'all are just wasting time.
Have you noticed that no sane Nairalander posts in any of such threads? Just like they (the sane NLndrs) unconsciously never posted in any of MOBO444's threads after he was certified stvpid!
Point i'm tryin to make is, activate your ignore mode when you see such threads, dont encourage their sickening stvpidity by posting even a smiley on the thread. Until they have less/no comments on their threads, they'l kip misbehaving.
Thats our sane NLndrs method. We wish you'l join us!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 6:23am On May 19, 2011
^^ This one is using style to insult me--Well done! --lol

Mo ti gbo. We're saying the same thing. smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 19, 2011
@ BABE

I totally understand your grievances and your point of view. It is actually funny that you took the time to write a quasi-diatribe to inform the boys on nairaland---especially those in the romance section---of their putative childish behavior. My dear, unfortunately, you have completely wasted your time. If anything at all, this mini-article would serve to aggravate and exacerbate an already problematic situation; of course, only the "victims" of such threads and well meaning men would agree with the word "problematic"; to others, it is just a usual day on nairaland. A day without such threads on nairaland can only mean one thing: the world has ended! Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading your exhortation and its ostensibly angry undertones. I claim that it would have been more appropriate and more dramatic if you had posted this thread on the romance section, an act, I am sure, would have provided some form of entertainment for the denizens of nairaland. I am deeply e-moved that you feel this way. If you need an e-shoulder to cry on, you can always call on 190.

Abo oro nia n so fun omoluwabi, ti o ba de inu e, oma di odidi.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:06am On May 19, 2011
LOL--@ "Call on 190" and "You're E-moved"---HEHEHE,

Well, I posted the topic on the Romance section. Our dear noble Moderator, Mr-JayBee moved it! Chei! The tin pained me ehn--lol

That's why you see the link to the thread on my Signature. I'm trying to advertise it.

Ok. Lemme break it down to you. When all these BOYS talk trash about 9ja babes on this site, I hardly say anything about it. But I always have my responses and replies in head. I never want to type them out. I've always felt like it's a waste of time.

But today, as a result of some random occurrences,  I just had to download all my "stored" responses on a topic. It didn't even take me 5 minutes to type all that sh1t. I had them in my head. I just had to let it all out and honestly, I feel liberated!   cheesy  They can keep BSing.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Odunnu: 11:10am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ This one is using style to insult me--Well done! --lol

Mo ti gbo. We're saying the same thing.  smiley

Did you read my post upside down? I have no intentions of insulting you, but if you feel insulted, pele.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:16am On May 19, 2011
^^ Babe, I was joking jo---- cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Beync(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2011
Babe pls save ur time!!these women bashing boys would rather form defence than decode the message u r trying to send. Come to think about it, if no one talk about you means u are very insignificant to be noticed NAIJA women rule!! u find them in every spheres of lives so trying to dehumanize their race doesnt stop them from becoming wat they want to be.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Kgdavid(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2011
hey BABE God has answered your prayers o, ur thread is on the front page! now prepare for battle  grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:19am On May 19, 2011
^^ Yes o! God Is wonderful! I'm so happy! He's a miracle working God. smiley

Now lets GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by tboy1(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2011
And this made the Front Page? SMDH
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2011
@Poster Nice try. THE FACTS REMAIN.  grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 11:31am On May 19, 2011
tboy1:

And this made the Front Page? SMDH

ha! You never Jam! And these two made the front page too: cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669455.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-668807.0.html

That's what it is wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by zstranger: 11:33am On May 19, 2011
Thank God I am allergic to Nigerian girls

Viva la Chinese, Indian, White and Somali girls!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by tboy1(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

ha! You never Jam!  And these two made the front page too:  cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669455.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-668807.0.html

That's what it is wink
It is just weird seeing threads like this on the front page. . . nothing directed @ u miss
Can't even post in some NL threads because its the same ol ish. Ladies bashin men,psychologically unbalanced religious fanatics,ignorant tribalistic aholes and the one which should take priority when dealing with the issues on NL "too many Hot men scrolling around this site"
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2011
this Babe sef, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Dahbutter(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2011
i really dont get it, you actually opened a thread to generalise all NL men and bash them becos u may have been bashed by a few. FUK U!
And about most guys being frustrated because they aint getting laid Methinks thats bullshit cos 80% of u ladies are hos and they crowd guys like ants. at least i dont know any play guy personally not marking at least 3 hos at a time, especially the ones in Naija. So once again 4Q.
now go report to Mod  tongue
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 11:56am On May 19, 2011
Dahbutter:

i really dont get it, you actually opened a thread to generalise all NL men and bash them becos u may have been bashed by a few. FUK U!
And about most guys being frustrated because they aint getting laid Methinks thats bullshit cos 80% of u ladies are hos and they crowd guys like ants. at least i dont know any play guy personally not marking at least 3 hos at a time, especially the ones in Naija. So once again 4Q.
now go report to Mod  tongue

Wooow!!! But those boys did generalize,
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by r231(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by omo9ja1(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2011
I think the poster is right with some point, however the job is not yet done without saying some positive things to the NL men/boys, shame we all have our view and openion, but our action speak alot about us
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by kingsrod: 12:40pm On May 19, 2011
Phate07:

Really!! Dont tell me Babe! was able to piss you off with this thread? undecided

^ is only the ones not gettin Any that will attack, but it seems em Boys be gettin sometin sometin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by CzarChris(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin(rolls on the floor)
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin(stands up, sits down and wipes tears)

This is the most pathetic tread I've ever seen on NL I just wonder the topics that make front page these days on NL.
BABE:
If this is your idea of a payback for the truth most guys paste on NL it's so lame grin grin grin
so you think getting laid a problem? For most guys it isn't,fr a few it is. Most of these guys speak from experience, I am an offshore instrumentation engineer cool, When I drive up to any naija in my ride the deed is done no long tin Am currently dating an indian babe and we are planing to tie the knot very soon. Naija childish girls Ive had it up to the neck with them, they are a bunch self-centered biatchs, I don't know wether it's high poverty level in the country angry or too much nollywood lies of a movie. Whatever it is naija babes change your ways.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by kingsrod: 12:43pm On May 19, 2011
zstranger:

Thank God I am allergic to Nigerian girls

Viva la Chinese, Indian, White and Somali girls!

Bro seems u r getting d wrong cherry, I not so sure with the white u put there though since u hit d ones by d side
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by olanshi: 12:44pm On May 19, 2011
@ OP

Don't take it personal some people are just here to have fun, make comments even if they have nothing good to talk about, Some real guys appreciate their Lady cos they are our mothers, and as a mother they teach us a lot while growing up, Kudo's to all the Ladies all over the world ( Black, White, Asian, Latinos you are all beautiful),
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by StudioCFR(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2011
mumu BABE!
LONER.

mtcheww
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Newest: 12:52pm On May 19, 2011
I fink this was placed on the first page cause she's a Female

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by titsqueez(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2011
definate rantings of a frustrated lil girl. . .next!!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by beejaei: 1:29pm On May 19, 2011
Wharra hell is this? Why the phock can she get away with this? Guys have produced research upon research that shows that black women are more likely to be less intelligent and more promiscuous than women of any other race. lolz. ITs not our fault that black genes are messed up. BABE, I think you really are not getting some. THis iswhat happens when a she-goat is constantly on the heat without an outlet. Damn, I feel sorry for you. By the way, I typed this with four fingers while fing.ering a balck slut with six fingers. Anyone ever done something that creative?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by randyorton: 2:08pm On May 19, 2011
Babe,i was told that u are less than 18 yr.wouldnt it be nice if u spend this time reading your books instead of writing sh!.t about men and women bashers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.