Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13730 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by shotster50(m): 1:03am On May 21, 2011
Yea this helps.

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by lastpage: 1:13am On May 21, 2011
Just count the Number of "Pls forgive me" in the Original thread (forgive me, I cant write good English, l cant spell correctly, l cant this-l cant that!) and you will equally laugh in Vietnameeese! grin 
(Rolls on the floor with both legs kicking in the air! grin grin )

Please, say something else joooo wink kiss kiss

That thread reeks of pure, unadulterated FRUSTRATION!
Cant believe some peeps can be so transparent!

BTW: If OBJ, at his "age" and level of "Royal Ape-ness", still dey bang "beariful" women, wetin concern me with "konji" rant?
cool wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 4:46am On May 21, 2011
OP its mostly the grown up toddlers who make senseless bashing threads about nigerian women without any good reason.Thank God real guys dont act like this and yes i would agree with you on the issue about it being only frustrated men who vent about women because believe me a man who has felt the soft touvh of a woman wouldnt go about venting about women cheesy.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 5:18am On May 21, 2011
shotster50:

Yea this helps.
Ol boy your black american girlfriend too wowo cheesy.Is she related to mike tyson by any chance?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by shotster50(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2011
tom28:

Ol boy your black american girlfriend too wowo cheesy.Is she related to mike tyson by any chance?

You wan deny your own sister abi grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Beync(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2011
ak47mann:

warning ladies with no pix on their profile should not comment pls tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
hav u ever heard a phrase like 'Action Speaks Louder than Noise'?

tom28:

OP its mostly the grown up toddlers who make senseless bashing threads about nigerian women without any good reason.Thank God real guys dont act like this and yes i would agree with you on the issue about it being only frustrated men who vent about women because believe me a man who has felt the soft touvh of a woman wouldnt go about venting about women cheesy.
Yes, real men dont indulge in any form of obscene gesture, u r one in a million! cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by eewule(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2011
Whats this post in responce to - you should have kindly mentioned the bashing topics that guys have been writing so we can know where your coming from , !?! undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by eherbal(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2011
@ poster,it's obvious you've been ''duped'' by a nairalander bloke,hence your pathetic write up.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2011
same to you ^^^^ undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2011
where is this bidiot babe ?  undecided Babe oh mumu nama where are you have your foolishness suddenly made you go offline?  grin grin grin        love you  kiss
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:27pm On May 21, 2011
^^^ LOL---Foolish girl like you, comot jo! I'm still here o--- Most people have nothing smart to say on the topic, so why not just ignore it totally--- undecided Love you too. wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Busybody2(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ BABE
You are an intelligent woman. It is beyond my capacity to make you feel dumb. The most that I can accomplish is to tease you.

Hmmm, interpreting and decoding. . . I think my search is over. . . almost gave up hope that a Nairaland wedding would take place this year. . . off to go and dust my purple iro and buba and green gele and yellow slippers in anticipation for the wedding, yabaleft's finest at its best. . .dem go take cheesy cool cool cool
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Busybody2(f): 11:12pm On May 21, 2011
eewule:

Whats this post in responce to - you should have kindly mentioned the bashing topics that guys have been writing so we can know where your coming from , !?! undecided

To mention a few hundreds grin

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=nigerian+girls+are&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-670412.256.html
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2011
I don laugh scatter ground for thread grin Which one be breasts like pimples again grin cheesy grin

By the way, what is this thread doing in this section undecided Are those topics slatting Nigerian Girls not always 100% in the Romance section, hence reason this laudable rebuttal/defense should be in that section too undecided Well the Moderator is Nigerian and male too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by lvmh: 2:31am On May 22, 2011
for your information, we are not looking for any ass of yours, we are great without it, I apologize for the boys bashing girls but do not conclude that they are doing it because of any ass. I hate the fact that girls think all boys want sex. please boys keeping girls and sex away from your life is very essential for your success in life o. please do not let any biological trash ruin your life
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by lvmh: 2:37am On May 22, 2011
or your information, we are not looking for any backside of yours, we are great without it, I apologize for the boys bashing girls but do not conclude that they are doing it because of any backside. I hate the fact that girls think all boys want sex. please boys keeping girls and sex away from your life is very essential for your success in life o. please do not let any biological trash ruin your life
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2011
Well it is written. A man shall reap what he sows.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 22, 2011
eewule:

Like these ones for example
How to spot a nigerian girl abroad
Look at grownup men throwing childlish insults at nigerian women
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669455.0.html
Another dumb thread created by a male nairaland toddler
I am afraid of kissing nigerian women
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-665641.0.html
another one again
Is anyone sick of hair attachements on our black ladies
Nairaland male toddlers having a field day in here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-665782.0.html
ETC
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2011
shotster50:

You wan deny your own sister abi grin
If you see my sister u go tripp die.she be ex beauty queen cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by vislabraye(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2011
Why does the poster prefer not to see the positive comments? Guys in NL will normally rise up to defend Niger babes if they are insulted especially by a foreigner.
Example of someone who says he can't kiss Nigerian ladies and the chinese man who says Afican ladies are the least attractive race. I guess she was in a bad mood and wants her views to be heard. . We've heard you  smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2011
vislabraye:

Why does the poster prefer not to see the positive comments? Guys in NL will normally rise up to defend Niger babes if they are insulted especially by a foreigner.
Example of someone who says he can't kiss Nigerian ladies and the chinese man who says Afican ladies are the least attractive race. I guess she was in a bad mood and wants her views to be heard. . We've heard you  smiley
Pls when has it happened?.I am a nigerian guy as well and i will agree with what the poster said in here.And talking about naija guys defending naija females in here tht hardly happens and what u said is a complete lie because the opposite happens in here.When a white girl throws insults at nigerian women most of the nigerian guys tend top support the white girl.It happens in here all the time.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by vislabraye(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2011
@tom 28

Did you see the post by a man who says he can't kiss Nigerian ladies. It was appauling to me. I know a lot of guys spoke up against it. I'll post u the link later .
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2011
vislabraye:

@tom 28

Did you see the post by a man who says he can't kiss Nigerian ladies. It was appauling to me. I know a lot of guys spoke up against it. I'll post u the link later .
It was the females who mainly attacked him for what he said.Srry to say but a large significant number of guys defended him and it was only a very few of we guys who disagreed with him.The OP is right up to a point.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:12pm On May 22, 2011
@ TOM28----I promised myself I wasn't gonna come back on/to this topic, but I just had to acknowledge your reasoning and level of intelligence--- yh, YOU GET IT!  wink

@ vislabraye: Most of the  Nigerian guys that attacked the OP on that thread attacked him because:

1) HE said he went to America for 5 years--lmao

2) Most of the people attacking evidently don't floss. And you know Criminals don't like when people talk about their crimes.  smiley

I, in particular, disagreed with everyone's bashing on that thread. It was uncalled for and embarassing( for the people attacking).
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2011
Babe, do yu feel cool about your self and this thread now?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 6:25am On May 23, 2011
^^ Kinda--Not really. smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2011
This thread still dey?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chines4(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2011
BABE!:

vislabraye: Most of the  Nigerian guys that attacked the OP on that thread attacked him because:

2) Most of the people attacking evidently don't floss. And you know Criminals don't like when people talk about their crimes.  smiley

I, in particular, disagreed with everyone's bashing on that thread. It was uncalled for and embarassing( for the people attacking).

@Babe please check, my response to that thread. I asked the guy to apologize to u ladies, But this your post kind of make me wonder if you actually deserve that guy's insult.

Who cares if that guy have been in US for years, and who care if he floss every damn day. My granny uses chewing stick and she maintained a very healthy teeth till she died. With all the brush 3 times a day, floss 10 times a day etc, The dentist in US still makes so much money from filling, refilling and removing tooth decay. I'm not against maintaining hygienic and healthy life style, but that thread is an insult to all women.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by pinkrex(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Kinda--Not really. smiley

oh i see. I think yu should be rewarded and awarded for good and bad. grin grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2011
J12:

This thread still dey?
Why e no go dey?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 23, 2011
chines4:

@Babe please check, my response to that thread. I asked the guy to apologize to u ladies, But this your post kind of make me wonder if you actually deserve that guy's insult.

Who cares if that guy have been in US for years, and who care if he floss every damn day. My granny uses chewing stick and she maintained a very healthy teeth till she died. With all the brush 3 times a day, floss 10 times a day etc, The dentist in US still makes so much money from filling, refilling and removing tooth decay. I'm not against maintaining hygienic and healthy life style, but that thread is an insult to all women.
BABE!:

@ TOM28----I promised myself I wasn't gonna come back on/to this topic, but I just had to acknowledge your reasoning and level of intelligence--- yh, YOU GET IT! wink

@ vislabraye: Most of the Nigerian guys that attacked the OP on that thread attacked him because:

2) Most of the people attacking evidently don't floss. And you know Criminals don't like when people talk about their crimes. smiley

wink sister abeg just keep this thread still going.the rate at which some of the guys in here insult nigerian girls is highly embarrasing such that many foreign women in here also imitate these guys since they have the impression tht most nigerian guys in here dislike nigerian women.Nairaland is not a true portrayal of nigerian men since real naija guys love naija women. cheesy
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by forkadict(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2011
^^^ Who you be? Introduce yourself. Cos from your post, i kinda feel like you are one of those stooooooopid clowns and lowlifes who come here desperately soliciting for sugar mummies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.