Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (48491 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
See
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by chimezieeze98: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sqt3sqZmM8

A Truck loaded with PMS (fuel) exploded today in Onitsha Anambra state.

The fuel tanker had some fault and parked by the road side.

Unfortunately, another truck failed brake and raked into the stationary fuel tanker.

This caused an explosion, and the aftermath left about 15 luxurious buses burnt behind repairs.

As of the time of filing this report, it is unknown if lives were lost.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
angry
At least he's man enough to shoulder all the bills lipsrsealed

But must it always be us, Deltans? undecided

We don too get award for anyhow news like these.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by ridwan006(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rubbish, you get multiple dicks? cheesy
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
What a lucky dude grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by The5DME(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Suffering galore.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Uni2que(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odogwu

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Freelancer2020(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
you're good, why not try more one bro, three is more better.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
doubleE70:

T for television abi? cheesy

Lol..
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Theicecode(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Whatever rocks his boat
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Connected1: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
There will always be competition and envy in this marriage.
That's the disadvantage.
The both wives aren't fine a bit.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Neddstark:
All I have for this Alpha Male is respect.
If polygamy can be legalized amd embraced in the society, adultery will reduce by 50%.

Islam is the way, moreover it favours women more.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Codes151(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Marrying two wives isn't my problem.

But having six kids and I am sure you will still continue is my p.

As a fish farmer. In nigeria today.

Have sense small Abeg

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Whatever rocks your boat man....just make sure you have the best for yourself
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Goldenheart:
grin some women will frown at this

I'm even frowning currently... Two women can never love themselves that's just the basic truth

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Codes151(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Islam is the way, moreover it favours women more.
favors women?
We talking about marriage. Not prison.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
faithfull18:
Radarada.
if only the ladies are financially independent, we will know their true mind.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by weighanchor: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
These ones will still cheat
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Johel(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
jaybenugo:
A 34-year-old fish farmer, Ekpe Akpove from Igbide in Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State married two wives on Saturday, August 14.

The traditional ceremonies took place at the respective homes of the brides. A wedding reception is held at the groom's father’s compound.

Below is a video of the wedding ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlASk1Az4H4

Speaking to the Punch Akpove said he met his first wife, Okoro Oghenekomeno in 2008, the second one, Maro in 2010 and has been dating them since then.

Read below.

https://punchng.com/im-happy-to-marry-two-wives-same-day-34-year-old-delta-farmer/

Correct man...I got two lovers also...the first one doesn't know about the second but the second knows about the first ...I love em both equally though,the first one gives me genuine love and faithfulness,the second one gives me positive vibes,both are machines on bed.....I love dem die and I think I will love to marry dem both too.

5 Likes

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Spechialone:
If you say so

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by neyoohhh: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Free this man abeg. Polygamy isn't new common in various parts of Nigeria.

At least two potential baby mamas/whatnot off the streets.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by thundafire: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
3some steady

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
He said he's struggling to... cry
God help you make another man no assist you without your permission undecided
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uni2que:
Odogwu

Hmmm
Where do you guys get this kind of pics? cheesy

I zoomed
And saw some nice Succkings of the Rod and , different banging styles.. cool
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congrat bro. It isn't easy.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by doubleE70: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol..
cool nah that's how we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Welcome to the real WWF. Indeed, it takes two to tango.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
The rate at which dem dey marry delta girls in droves eh? They must be cheaper than crayfish. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) by Abdhool(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Neddstark:
All I have for this Alpha Male is respect.
If polygamy can be legalized amd embraced in the society, adultery will reduce by 50%.

I give it to you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.