Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48164 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nomorelove: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by KristaPretty(f): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
You said it yourself, you are not in a relationship so you automatically turned yourself to the brother zone.
If you wanna date her, go ahead and ask her out and stop hoping and dying in silence.

344 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Deborah98(f): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga you know what you should do

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Premiumwriter: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Be there and be catching feelings o. No use your head

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Op, but u said u are not in any relationship with her na.. undecided ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
You said it yourself, you are not in a relationship so you automatically turned yourself to the brother zone.
If you wanna date her, go ahead and ask her out and stop hoping and dying in silence.
The guy story just de tire me.... U said u are not in a relationship with her, , then why all this

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
you will just be a spare tire ... better count your losses and open the door for new girls that are serious ... I guest the ex must have been giving her the Mandingo

you said she was shaking as she remembered him ..you see am ..

that was her brain remembering the way the ex took her to the land beyond beyond and back ...

be forming love there ... love died of heart break ... you didn't hear ?

haha na joke o ...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by etrange: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
"Why are girls confused these days?" A typical Nairaland male always feeling the need to call out the opposite gender. You aren't even in a relationship with her yet but you already intend to settle down with her and it didn't occur to you that you're the one confused here? In case you don't know, she likes you as a friend and confidant, and there's nothing "confused" about that. In fact, there's nothing "confused" about still having some feelings for an ex especially if you really loved the person, it happens. Pretending or bottling it up doesn't mean it's not there. The fact that you termed that "confused" means you know little about relationships.

More so, if she's not committed to you, she can have feelings for anyone or any number of people. Relationship/love is about conscious decision to commit and ignore any other feeling. Prior to that, there's nothing unusual about still having feelings for an ex.

Ask her out, know your fate and stop coming on Nairaland to report someone you claim to love as confused.

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let me tell u how I deal with cases like this:
Tell her to pick up her phone and dial the guys number.
Tell her to put phone on speaker;
Now tell her to tell the guy that he should never ever call her again cos her boyfriend is not comfortable with his calls.
Let her tell the guy that she's blocking his number right away.

....if she refuses to do the above, go and get urself a chilled bottle of beer or whatever that's makes u happy and thank Ur stars cos u just dodged a missile.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Kalatium(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2020
She is not confused, its just that she is not yet over her ex.

Your greatest competitor as a guy is a girls ex. He can get her back anytime anywhere. She is just obeying okafor's law.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by MJBOLT: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2020
a guy should not have any business with a girl that is yet to get over her ex,better forget her and move on.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Jirehz(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Vagina people vs simp

Ends in premium tears

227 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Jirehz:
Vagina people vs simp

Ends in premium tears
Chai.. lool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Jirehz:
Vagina people vs simp

Ends in premium tears
true this.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 2:58am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other. I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me). She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

Cc lalasticlala
Can you be any more beta?? Dude we are barely a week into "No Simp September," and here you are already simping...smh

You met a girl TWO MONTHS AGO, YOU'RE NOT YET DATING, and already YOU PLANNING TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER? gosh!!!!!

Your commitment is worth nothing to her because its too cheap. Your love is sewage to her because it's not love it's desperation and loneliness.

That's why she's thinking of her ex. You're too cheap. Committing to a girl so soon, you haven't even slept with and who you're not dating. You're in your feminine energy. You're behaving like the girl in the relationship. The things you're chasing, the way you're acting, is how women act. You're doing the woman's job. That's why she's not feeling you.

If you the guy chases commitment then what must the girl chase? SEX?

you need to get back to your masculine. Stop chasing things that its the woman's job to chase. Chase sex. Let her ask for a relationship. Not you. Urgggh.

227 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by marshalcarter: 3:05am On Sep 04, 2020
ubunja:

Can you be any more beta?? Dude we are barely a week into "No Simp September," and here you are already simping...smh

You met a girl TWO MONTHS AGO, YOU'RE NOT YET DATING, and already YOU PLANNING TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER? gosh!!!!!

Your commitment is worth nothing to her because its too cheap. Your love is sewage to her because it's not love it's desperation and loneliness.

That's why she's thinking of her ex. You're too cheap. Committing to a girl so soon, you haven't even slept with and who you're not dating. You're in your feminine energy. You're behaving like the girl in the relationship. The things you're chasing, the way you're acting, is how women act. You're doing the woman's job. That's why she's not feeling you.

If you the guy chases commitment then what must the girl chase? SEX?

you need to get back to your masculine. Stop chasing things that its the woman's job to chase. Chase sex. Let her ask for a relationship. Not you. Urgggh.
Lolzzzzzzz "Simp September" grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Okafor's law in play.
Run.run.run. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by PIXSPEAKS: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other. I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me). She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

Critics are most welcome

Cc lalasticlala

Na you Bleep up..
Just like ubunja said, don't chase..be the trophy.
Plus any girl with Ex is not for me..Too many baggages just like this one now saying she has feelings for her ex.
What rubbish.. Just move on.. Na so one babe dey give me green light, I just lock up. How will a girl tell me she likes me and each time we are discussing, she will be narrating how her ex treated her badly. The other day,I saw d same ex sent his shirtless pix to her.. Mehnn..I bounce the girl..she dey follow me upanda, I no even send am.
Op,Let that Girl go back to Baggage and be heartbroken again.. Die that matter and yeye love

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 04, 2020
This is becoming a normal stuff
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by GOFRONT(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Okafor's law of Congo Elasticity........Very strong law.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by CaveAdullam: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Cc lalasticlala
According to the law, this kind of lady is to serve you one sole purpose; pump, and thereafter you dump. Simple! However, that's the law even though I don't fancy promiscuity.

She belongs to the rubrics of alpha widows. You can't tame them until they arrive at their epiphany stage or finally hits the wall. So bro, look for another; that one that diverts greenlights towards you. That's the one that will give you peace----also vet her-----to ensure she does not belong to the same rubric as the former.

The ball is in your court and @bolded; you have the answer to your question.

Thanks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by femi4: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2020
You can replace her X by being a wonderful Y. But 2months is just too soon to make her forget her X

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by blinking001(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Start treating her as an option and watch her beg for your attention and love.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:

there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy.
Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other. I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her
but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma.

JUST TWO MONTHS AND YOU ALREADY WANT TO "SETTLE DOWN" WITH SOMEBODY WHO'S THINKING ABOUT SETTLING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE IN "A STATE OF DILEMMA"?
YOU BETTER COME BACK TO A STATE OF COMMON SENSE BECAUSE THIS IS YOU DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Cc lalasticlala

Most times, it's not easy to forget or cut ties with ex's

Give her all the time she needs and let her know that you are giving her time to go back to her ex or continue with you and if she wants to continue with you, she has to drop anything she has with her ex

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nomorelove: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2020
frozen70:

Most times, it's not easy to forget or cut ties with ex's

Give her all the time she needs and let her know that you are giving her time to go back to her ex or continue with you and if she wants to continue with you, she has to drop anything she has with her ex

I know though. Funny enough, her ex was very authoritative and controlling plus anger issues. E just tire me sha. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Nomorelove:

I know though. Funny enough, her ex was very authoritative and controlling plus anger issues. E just tire me sha. Thanks

Then there must be something he does to her or for her that she is still looking forward to
Find out from her

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
In the other thread a married man is lamenting because while dating his wife went back to her ex due to little issue they had, he later forgave her and they continue their relationship now she is still cheating with this so called ex after marriage, so brotherly you better run away.

You said it all "he broke up with her" he was the one in control of the relationship. Avoid a lady whose ex left, it is better if she was the one who broke it up.

8 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by zed7: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Poverty and hunger has made people think love doesn't exist- it does. Women do actually love but will most times rather go for the more comfortable guy just to have security but they'll always love whom they love. Love is not about wealth or status, love is just love. You see wives and girlfriends of rich dudes still cheating with their poor ex boyfriends.

That being said, I would advice you move on. Her heart is with another and you will always play second fiddle. You deserve more and if you search hard enough, you'll see someone who will be in love with you also.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Make una read Ubunjas thread una say NO..
Una go cry tire for girls wahala..
Wetin concern me..
Date her and be ready for more premium larger tears..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
My guy look for a girl that's doesn't have a close relationship with her ex... Better still the one that doesn't have an ex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Akinbahm(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
etrange:
"Why are girls confused these days?" A typical Nairaland boy always feeling the need to call out girls. You aren't in a relationship with her but you already intend to to settle down with her and it didn't occur to you that you're the one confused here? In case you don't know, she likes you as a friend and confidant, and there's nothing "confused" about that. In fact, there's nothing "confused" about still having some feelings for an ex especially if you really loved the person. Pretending or bottling it up doesn't mean it's not there. The fact that you termed that "confused" means you know little about relationships.

More so, if she's not committed to you, she can have feelings for anyone or any number of people. Relationship/love is about conscious decision to commit and ignore any other feeling. Prior to that, there's nothing unusual about still having feelings for an ex.

Ask her out, know your fate and stop coming on Nairaland to report someone you claim to love as confused.

I wont say pim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.