Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State (3090 Views)

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2021
I have come to the realization that it is unfair that the South east only have 5 states in the country why the rest regions have more.
For equality sake anioma should be seeded to the south east as the 6th south east state
Obigbo should also be seeded to the south east since they're clearly Igbos and more closer to Imo state.

It funny that Anioma land is much more closer to the East than to Warri which is part of Delta state.
Local Government like Igbankes should also be joined with Anioma ( it will stop their marginalization in Edo state)
Places like Ikas that choose not to join Anioma in the SE should be left to continue being part of delta state( na them go suffer marginalization after all).

I WANT A SIXTH IGBO STATE...IT WILL MAKE THINGS EQUAL ESPECIALLY IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPs

10 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Okwyjesus(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
You are right but Aniomas will not accept. Let them kukuma create Etiti state out of SE.

Then encourage SE president and close this aggregation permanently

3 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by dvdwed(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Are you high� You have the state capital yet you cry maginalization. You have a sitting governor yet you still dey cry. Delta under Ibori's wise leadership is even, fair and democratic.

End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2021
For what ever it's worth;
6th South East state will come from the South East while fresh Anioma State from Delta should be created if they want it so.
North west has 7 states!
Kano has over 40 LGA while Bayelsa has 9.
Explain that to God..
You don't need to take from SS to give to SE or vice versa.
The two provide more to Nigeria than the herdman infested North West that only contribute militancy to the national coffers..

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DeltaFire: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2021
NikAustine:
I have come to the realization that it is unfair that the South east only have 5 states in the country why the rest regions have more.
For equality sake anioma should be seeded to the south east as the 6th south east state
Obigbo should also be seeded to the south east since they're clearly Igbos and more closer to Imo state.

It funny that Anioma land is much more closer to the East than to Warri which is part of Delta state.
Local Government like Igbankes should also be joined with Anioma ( it will stop their marginalization in Edo state)
Places like Ikas that choose not to join Anioma in the SE should be left to continue being part of delta state( na them go suffer marginalization after all).

I WANT A SIXTH IGBO STATE...IT WILL MAKE THINGS EQUAL ESPECIALLY IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPs

I am Anioma. Anioma are Igbo but we also have Edo heritage. That is how it is.

Whether we are with Igbo Nation or go with Edo Nation or stay as Anioma is not a problem to me personally. Anioma people will decide. What is a big problem is that your "Biafra" matter.

Most of us Anioma want nothing to do with "Biafra". If you hear any Anioma support "Biafra" or most especially IPOB, it is the Agberos among us. They are losers in life and drug addicts. What I know is that Ndi Igbo from SE are my brethren and my family, so I love them. However, IPOB is a complete no go area. IPOB and Biafra of today are completely cursed. The Biafra of 1967 is no more, and we don't need it. We already have IGBO NATION. That is a nice sounding word.

So I would say that Anioma is proudly Igbo but we want NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH BIAFRA & IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
DeltaFire:

I am Anioma. Anioma are Igbo but we also have Edo heritage. That is how it is.

Whether we are with Igbo Nation or go with Edo Nation or stay as Anioma is not a problem to me personally. Anioma people will decide. What is a big problem is that your "Biafra" matter.

Most of us Anioma want nothing to do with "Biafra". If you hear any Anioma support "Biafra" or most especially IPOB, it is the Agberos among us. They are losers in life and drug addicts. What I know is that Ndi Igbo from SE are my brethren and my family, so I love them. However, IPOB is a complete no go area. IPOB and Biafra of today are completely cursed. The Biafra of 1967 is no more, and we don't need it. We already have IGBO NATION. That is a nice sounding word.

So I would say that Anioma is proudly Igbo but we want NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH BIAFRA & IPOB.
Depending on the part of Anioma you're from. If you say Ika or ukwuani then I will agree with you that you're related with the Edos.
But you see the Oshimili etc they're fully 100 percent Igbo.
If I lie you, ask the Asagba of Asaba.

By the way you wanting BIAFRA or not is nothing..if BIAFRA will come it will be through a Referrrndum and majority will carry the day. I'm pretty sure about from the Ikas and ukwuani that hate Igbos..the rest really don't care.. infact they will choose a biafra than a Nigeria.

So pray tell...which part of Anioma are you from

10 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
NikAustine:

Ika matter again today?

Na wetin we do una?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't know how many times I will tell you to forget about Igbo speaking of South South.

They don't want you.

If they are proud of their Igbonese why don't they start campaigning for it.

Biko leave them.

8 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Muna4real(f): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvdwed:
Are you high� You have the state capital yet you cry maginalization. You have a sitting governor yet you still dey cry. Delta under Ibori's wise leadership is even, fair and democratic.

End of Discussion.

I read the post and I didn't see where the writer cried of marginalization of the Anioma people.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Liebermantic: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Most Ika people see themselves as Igbo especially Ika Northeast..In Lagos and Sokoto, Most Ika people belong to Igbo Unions and groups
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
You don't deserve another state
1 your region is just a little bigger than oyo
2 your people are already in other region and not planing to go home

2 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Monogamy: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:
6th South East state will come from the South East while fresh Anioma State from Delta should be created if they want it so.
North west has 7 states!
Explain that to God..
The two provide more to Nigeria than the herdman infested North West that only contribute militancy to the national coffers..

What's the population of Bayelsa compared to Kano?

What's the land mass of Bayelsa state compared to Kano?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ika matter again today?

Na wetin we do una?
Wetin concern me and ika..
I simply said the Aniomas minus Ikas should be added to the SE to make it 6 states they have so that it can be fair and equal since The Aniomas are largely Igbos ...the Ikas can remain in Delta state no problem since they are mostly part edo

4 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Sufferingboy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Liebermantic:
Most Ika people see themselves as Igbo especially Ika Northeast..In Lagos and Sokoto, Okay people belong to Igbo Unions and Resident Igbos

Continue deceiving your fellow Igbos.Attachee nor dey tire Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Buckeyemedia1: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:
North west has 7 states!
Explain that to God..
State for what? Present states cannot pay civil servants, some mumus are talking of new state? Jehovah Why are this people this naive & shallow minded?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DanHaske: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
In all fairness, there shouldn't be more than 3 states in the south east. Imagine that all the 5 SE States combined is smaller than Niger state.

4 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
They should remain where they are.

We are not complaining.

Their location is okay by us.

River serves as the good boundary.

Let them remain there.

Igbo Ekunie

2 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Starcrest1: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanHaske:
In all fairness, there shouldn't be more than 3 states in the south east. Imagine that all the 5 SE States combined is smaller than Niger state.

70 years old man.
So landmass should be a criteria for state creation instead of population.

In your warped mind, Statehood should be given to Sahara desert because it is very large area of land although it has no population.

I take it that you have a very poor IQ otherwise you wouldn't have said such thrash.

4 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:

What's the population of Bayelsa compared to Kano?

What's the land mass of Bayelsa state compared to Kano?

How much do Kano state contribute to the national purse when compared to Bayelsa..?

5 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Poiu11: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
The people of that area are not ibos. You cant call a state anioma.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Monogamy: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

How much do Kano state contribute to the national purse when compared to Bayelsa..?

Is that what they use in creating local government?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
State for what? Present states cannot pay civil servants, some mumus are talking of new state? Jehovah Why are this people this naive & shallow minded?

You guys and your cunny cunny ways..
When the East talks of more states, you remember that states can not even pay salaries. But if I ask you to reduce the number of states in say your South West, to the same numbers in the East, so we can reduce the ballooning cost of governance, you will jakpaa.. You want to eat your cake and still have it..
Treachery in the blood! That's your problem..

2 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Buckeyemedia1: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

You guys and your cunny cunny ways..
When the East talks of more states, you remember that states can not even pay salaries. But if I ask you to reduce the number of states in say your South West, to the same numbers in the East, so we can reduce the ballooning cost of governance, you will jakpaa.. You want to eat your cake and still have it..
Treachery in the blood! That's your problem..
All the 36 states including FCT are creations of the Military, stop chasing shadows wasting your time on irrelevant issues, mention 1 state in Nigeria that was created by civilians & their democrazy?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Is that what they use in creating local government?

Who wrote down the yardstick to be used in creating states in Nigeria?
The people of Nigeria or Your Evil uncles who ravaged this country at different turns as military despots?

2 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Buckeyemedia1: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:

Who wrote down the yardstick to be used in creating states in Nigeria?
The people of Nigeria or Your Evil uncles who ravaged this country at different turns as military despots?
Didn’t your people & grand parents participate in the drafting, are you not Nigerian, or you are part of the people from Bakassi that were shifted to Cameroon?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
YOU BE THIEF.
YOU MUST GET BIAFRA.
WE ARE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.
CARRY YOUR DIRTY BIAFRAN PASSPORT ALONE.

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
All the 36 states including FCT are creations of the Military, stop chasing shadows wasting your time on irrelevant issues?, mention 1 state in Nigeria that was created by civilians & their democrazy.
Military men from where? Did they do that job altruistically? Babangida is from Niger State and that's how Niger state became one of the biggest state in Nigeria. He is from the north and that's how every settlement in the north got a state and limitless local governments? Two states in the North West having almost more local governments than the entire South East! That's fair play! Right? You guys are full of it..

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Okwyjesus(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
SlyDev:
You don't deserve another state
1 your region is just a little bigger than oyo
2 your people are already in other region and not planing to go home
How big is Lagos
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Liebermantic: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
DanHaske:
Is state created bases on Landsize or population size?
What is the population of Niger state vs Anambra state?
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Didn’t your people & grand parents participate in the drafting, are you not Nigerian, or you are part of the people from Bakassi that were shifted to Cameroon?

Say something intelligent..
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by sammydoe: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not all oshimili are igbo speaking, ebu village next to my village illah igalas. Speak answer the names till today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The South Has Only One Candidate / Davido And Adeleke, Shed Tears As Reports Suggests PDP Leading In Osun Election / Photo Of Damaged Helicopter Stoned Yesterday In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.