Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To: Things You Should Be Doing In Your 20s For Better A Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To: Things You Should Be Doing In Your 20s For Better A Life (411 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To: Things You Should Be Doing In Your 20s For Better A Life by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ever thought about Things you SHOULD be DOING in your 20s for BETTER a life?

If you ask me 10 years ago where I saw myself in 10 years, I'd probably have given an answer I am not sure about because most of the time, we all want to be something or be somewhere but then destiny has a way of getting to you. Some of us say we will be married with beautiful kids, a good job, life going smoothly.

But right now in my late 20s, having a well-paid job and good life is the priority to me. Not like if the others happen, I won't be glad to tho. One thing I've learned about life is that

' things won't go as planned but where you end up will definitely be determined by the daily and weekly choices you make'

So If you are in your early or late 20s and want to know things you should be doing.

As much as I am living my 20s how I want and I have been able to accomplish quite a few goals, there's still more work to be done. But here are few key ways to live better in your 20s.

1.Be Disciplined

2.Know how to plan

3. Stop feeling bad about your past.

4. Educate Yourself

5. Starting taking care of your health

Continue reading here: https://sisilizzzy.com/how-to-things-you-should-be-doing-in-your-20s-for-better-a-life/ or watch the full video on youtube via:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnDcjz2WrrY

Re: How To: Things You Should Be Doing In Your 20s For Better A Life by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Read this article? Click to read.

(1) (Reply)

[RAPTURE] About The Endtime Third Jewish Temple / See Man Rejecting A Lady Proposal While Other Man Accepted:video / Tonto Dikeh Ended Bobrisky Friendship After Spiritual Warning From 10 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.