Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (42910 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Escabado: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.

177 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Siofro(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Because patriarchy has made it so
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

In a world were people measure the worth of women depending on how beautiful they are, why won't you be here typing this nonsense.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Escabado: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

In a world were people measure the worth of women depending on how beautiful they are, why won't you be here typing this nonsense.

Lol why are you so much afraid of indicating your Gender . Kip Simping

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by RealistRedpiler: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
You only date women for sex. There's no way you could have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.

432 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by goshikid: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy They're coming for you man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.

Please don't be a simp! angry

If he doesn't date women for sex, what then should he date them for? To spend his money and be simp-ing around like you?

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Escabado: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

Lol U can see one mu.mu id.iot above asking me if i date cos of sex. Is obvious d boy is hungry looking for rich old woman to date so he can have her moni. Apart from sex I wonder what else a man is doing with a girl. They normally can't offer u business ideas , link u to high paying jobs or tangible tinz other than sex. Then why not meet the one that can give u an enjoyable sex . Dey guy dey there dey reason like ode.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Angel55555(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pervert

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Kingpin1000: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Escabado:

Lol U can see one mu.mu id.iot above asking me if a dat cos of sex. Is obvious d boy is poor looking for rich old woman to date so he can have her moni. Apart from sex I wonder what else a man is doing with a girl. They normally can't offer u business ideas , link u to high paying jobs or tangible tinz other than sex. Then why not meet the one that can give u an enjoyable sex . Dey guy dey there dey reason like ode.

No one has ever given me a good reason to marry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by uthlaw: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
I meet a girl of 21years,her body is fucking mad,fresh and standing boobs,pussy so tight like mad!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Flexherbal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Experience indeed

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
The word "simp" is abused a lot in this forum.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Danielkelly: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
I coment my reserve. Any ways hope you don't mind show me love on valintines day.
As rich man, you fit wire my azar?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Theboy21: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bros OP loves vawulence cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2022
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.

322 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by nairaman66(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2022
When someone tells you that “God has blessed me”- Please run for your life

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by bluefilm: 3:59am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Please don't be a simp! angry

If he doesn't date women for sex, what then should he date them for? To spend his money and be simp-ing around like you?

Don't mind that SIMP.

He is already a lost cause.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Joxxie(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2022
I think that OP is blunt.......
'woman is enough'
From his own perspective..,I guess he only need sex compared to some guys who are so desperate about sex,money,Linkup and connections from women

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Sammy101111(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2022
I noticed that severally occasions
Ladies under 25 years still have a fresh capable body .

Ladies above 30 there body is always different
To be honest .

Men will date a woman for who she is
I dated a girl over 30 dam this girl was so beautiful but she had a saggy breast , caused from aborting and body count Various men, stretch marks all Over are laps and stomach area .
I never complained
I still never pushed her away yet she fuc.....ked up .

The problem there is woman complain over everything
A MAN can sustain with a WOMAN
But a woman can Never sustain with a MAN

If am right about women LIKE
If am wrong about women SHARE

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Boomboost(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Siofro:

We could argue about how profitable the makeup industry is...but now, how should we measure the worth of a woman?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nicepoker(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.
E newspaper says she is talking from experience. grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sojisenai(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm... I married my wife when she was 30 and I can tell you that her body was in a shape that was better than most girls in their 20s. I have dated well in both categories... though you have a valid point, but it is not in all cases.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by elpochas: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2022
The OP Forgot to add Child birth.Child birth and Father Time are the greatest Enemies to a Woman Body.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ifebaby16(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by vincentjk(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Saying you only date women for sex doesn't sound so good but I get exactly where you're driving at, I just wouldn't put it that way.

My 18 year old babe has this matured body and tastes very different. All things being equal, I'll just marry her.

I get your point op but modify that write up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kulikuli45: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Experience is key to handling an older woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Happyval2022(f): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Very vital and educative

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by detagabriel(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Op..you are right..but the 30s tend to be submissive in relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.