Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,463 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day (195 Views)

5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day by okeayomide123(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
What Happens to Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups a Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7pQaDaOM6o

In this video, I will reveal to you What Happens to Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups a Day

Push-ups are both effective and easy, which is why they're included in so many training routines. Have you ever pondered what happens to your body if you do 100 push-ups a day, for example?

Is it going to help you with your posture?

Or are you going to overwork your muscles?

Let's find out in this video, so make sure to watch it all the way through.

Before continuing, please give the video a thumbs up to support the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7pQaDaOM6o

Share the video

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: Briefly Explain The Concept Of Sovereignty To A Layman / Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , / Do You Want To Teach Abroad? Learn These Useful Tips About Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.