Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger (22065 Views)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by eeithis(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Fraudster. This is why many hate Igbos ala the notion 'hate begets hate'. All you people do is spread hate, enmity, division and insults against others 24/7, using all divisive and evil
means necessary, to then be complaining that all Nigerians hate you.

What do you ever do that will make anyone like you? Is it your fraudulent 24/7 antics here done for the purpose of insulting the Yorubas that you hate as the typical ethnocentric Igbo bigot that you are?

If I were you I would worry more about what is becoming of the South East rather than obsessing over how to shade Yorubas 24/7.
the guy you quote is not even igbo

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by tellsblinks(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ogaga87:
How you take do this thing?
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Ogaga87(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
sharpwriter:

Was he blind before?

What's your problem Bros
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Reference(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bbbwings:
I tell you. Werey dey disguise. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.... grin grin grin.... this cartoon is cracking.....
My oh my,,,, I miss the tabloids....hahahahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by tafat: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Politics in Nigeria is really a dirty game
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by rowland545(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
So we should pity him or wat...be should ho and cry to buhari
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Seniorwriter(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
DEEP QUOTE:
Citizens suffer when there is bad leadership in position of power!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by sharpwriter(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ogaga87:

What's your problem Bros
Wetin I do you?
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crocodiles cry.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by ppogba: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crocodile tears.

Dieziani Allison- Madueke cried more than this during her visit to Sagamu- Benin express way as minister for works and housing.

Nothing surprises us again.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by nedekid: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
No oh, igbos and Igboho are more of a pressing problem.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by nograv: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
eeithis:
the guy you quote is not even igbo

Anyone who criticises the North is an Igbo as far as some folks are concerned lol..

Anyway crocodile tears if I ever saw them mtcheww..
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Plut01: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Beware of northern cry. It always leads to more oyel money for them.
Check northern education , healthcare and business environment to see if it has improved since they started collecting huge allocations. Instead those aspect of northern life are going down while they agitate for more funds with it.

The bolded will eventually happen.

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by vasel15: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Una never see anything yet
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Yves4real(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beware of poliTHIEVEcians that weep publicly. Behind the tears is a sinister intention.
Who remembered the pictures attached?
The third is after the result of the deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Ogaga87(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
sharpwriter:

Wetin I do you?

Maybe I quoted you wrongly I'm sorry bro , let's move

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by eeithis(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
nograv:

Anyone who criticises the North is an Igbo as far as some folks are concerned lol..

Anyway crocodile tears if I ever saw them mtcheww..
really bro? .... A round of applause for your foolish reply.

Update: sorry bro I thought you are the main guy

The guy in question might be illiterate though..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Iamolukorede(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
A show of shame I must agree, baba NLA nonsense tears. Like he doesn't know before now or for how long has he visited his own consistuent .

He's among the administration failure at producing good governance in the country. Let's restructure this country, yet they won't afford for a referendum to take place. What as this tears brought to our table or how does this change the price of garri in the market.

Infact, the youths of this country are sleeping seriously, join politics join politics they won't. The youths are those who can savage this zoo yet many of them are chasing fast life, cars, women and money. Is it not time we join hand together to say enough is enough.

If you know you know that Nigeria problems are Nigerian's and her solutions are here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by engrben25: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
I want to bath pls full the bucket
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Litmus: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
duro4chang:
Crocodile tear.

Which one is crocodile tears? Did he ask for your sympathy and if he had laughed uproariously what difference would your ire have made to his position? What difference has all the condemnations made to this conflict in the face of all the indifferent or caring officials of state?

Sinicism has its use but here it seems obviously misplaced, the man seems genuinely shattered.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Walahi,,, me too can cry seeing people in horrible condition. I too dey get emotional angry
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Brushstrokes20: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
# werey dey disguise undecided

Same way Mr lifeless was shedding crocodile tears on campaign grounds pre 2015 elections!

Awon mashanfani, eleribu gbogbo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by jimyjames(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Fraudster. This is why many hate Igbos ala the notion 'hate begets hate'. All you people do is spread hate, enmity, division and insults against others 24/7, using all divisive and evil
means necessary, to then be complaining that all Nigerians hate you.

What do you ever do that will make anyone like you? Is it your fraudulent 24/7 antics here done for the purpose of insulting the Yorubas that you hate as the typical ethnocentric Igbo bigot that you are?

If I were you I would worry more about what is becoming of the South East rather than obsessing over how to shade Yorubas 24/7.
You hate US but want us in one Nigeria and even fought us in a civil war to make us one with you?

We don't want to be loved by you, just let us have our own country and you will be at peace with your northern brothers

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by wolebest: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Crying for what? He must be joking.... playing to the gallery. These aboki's are a funny lot.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by dettolgel: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
This one has learnt from Enugu state governor.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Ayo8(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
He just achieved his aim.... he made the news

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na today day break.. Wey una don dey romance bandits and one governor telling us they are doing their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Freddd009: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Watch how this brave mother hen fights dirty to protect its eggs from this daring Cobra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhClHNP08Q
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shed tears

Then got back into his climate-controlled SUV

Drove back to Abuja.

Landed heavily on his underage "wife".

Forgot the whole damned thing.

Dasall!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger by Ayo8(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
He just achieved his aim.... he made the news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shangisa Landlords Responsible For Magodo Take-Over, Not Lagos Govt Or Tinubu / Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Court Rejects pro-Wike Lawmakers' Request To Shut Down Rivers Expenditures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.