Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? (508 Views)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Hemanwel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good day, beloved!

So I was going to work this morning and a preacher extended this handbill to me. Do you quite agree with these?

Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by EeGooBetter: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Interesting. Please I will like to read the content. Can you snap and uplaod, thanks.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by EeGooBetter: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Interesting. Please I will like to read the content. Can you snap and uplaod, thanks.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by livingchrist: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
He is correct
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Hemanwel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
livingchrist:
He is correct
How? Wanna learn.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
Good day, beloved!

So I was going to work this morning and a preacher extended this handbill to me. Do you quite agree with these?
Don't trust men's bills, open your Bible for yourself to verify everything you read against Jesus Christ. undecided

* One of the lies on that list is that you will never enter into Heaven if you are baptized but according to Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 1 - 8, and God Himself, in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 26, all those who will enter into His New Covenant fold have to to born of water. For you see, the water is a witness for each who belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

* Another lie on that list is doing good works. Jesus Christ boldly declared in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that it is only those who do good works that will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven itself. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Hemanwel(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
EeGooBetter:
Interesting.
Please I will like to read the content. Can you snap and uplaod, thanks.
Will do.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by livingchrist: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
How? Wanna learn.
Because God's standard is total perfection which no flesh can meet up,

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Hemanwel(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Don't trust men's bills, open your Bible for yourself to verify everything you read against Jesus Christ. undecided

* One of the lies on that list is that you will never enter into Heaven if you are baptized but according to Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 1 - 8, and God Himself, in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 26, all those who will enter into His New Covenant fold have to to born of water. For you see, the water is a witness for each who belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

* Another lie on that list is doing good works. Jesus Christ boldly declared in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that it is only those who do good works that will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven itself. undecided
Your head is there, sir!
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Hemanwel(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
livingchrist:

Because God's standard is total perfection which no flesh can meet up,

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But "Doing good works" and "Having good morals" are not laws. Even if they were, shouldn't they be seen in the character of every believer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by livingchrist: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
But "Doing good works" and "Having good morals" are not laws. Even if they were, shouldn't they be seen in the character of every believer?
they are, there are written laws and unwritten laws.
Yes these things should be seen in a believer as part of the fruits of salvation but not the cause itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by obi4eze(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Very true.
Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I think the tract doesn't say being baptized will make one disqualified for heaven. What I think it is saying is all those things without Christ will not guarantee heaven for one.

1 Like

Re: See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I think the tract doesn't say being baptized will make one disqualified for heaven. What I think it is saying is all those things without Christ will not guarantee heaven for one.
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Yonggi Cho Death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla Mourns / God Make Me Tolu Ilori Have Clothings / How To Recover Your Stolen Virtues - Ministering Pastor D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.