Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (97365 Views)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by BnQoyyim(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
ayo2008:

Just quoting out of context..shior

Have you seen any nation in the world where Christians are causing havoc and chia's under than Muslims? Leave the Bible verses u quoted alone and think for yourself that the your so called religion (Muslim) is not a religion of peace rather than throwing tantrums.

Better give your life to Jesus Christ and renounce this your religion enmeshed with violence all the time. Jesus remains the way truth and life

Believe you me, I will analyze for you without any prejudice. All you need to do is just to answer the following questions.

Who instigated world war I and II?
Who detonated the twin blast in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Who killed millions of Jews in the holocaust?
Who killed millions of Aborigines in India?

Guy, stop worshipping the son of man called Jesus.
Jesus does all what man does.
Your bibles even derogatorily said that he died with two thieves, what a useless way of the death of the so-called god.
On request, I can give you a thousand fallacies and errors in your bibles.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Empiree: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
mountmoriah:
You see what am seeing, africa is what this people want to islamize by all means, very soon, they will take africa because of lack of leadership, and weaknesses in our system, the muslims are jubilating all around the world as we speak.

They won't rest until they try their best to extend the rules of Mohammed.

If you look at these pictures very well, you will see a show of force against your own will under the taliban rule, and this is called oppression, terrorising one against one will. This is what I saw.
Guy, stop unnecessary hype. Face the reality. The reality is that Judeo-christian zionist terrorists invaded Afghanistan on false pretense and killed many people and later switched their mouth that they were fighting for "freedom and justice" and to "liberate" afghan women.

Before 9/11, many in Nigeria didn't know Afghanistan on the map. The locals were enjoying their way of life before Judeo-christian terrorists decided to invade the country and bombed the sh!t of out of it. So I don't really know why you guys are complaining.

Moral of the lesson is, never try to change people that you meet by force. If you must change them, definitely not by bombs or the bullets. Judeo-christian zionist terrorists need to learn to engage in dialogue rather than violence approach.

Since 2001 till now, billions of dollars was spent and wasted that could have benefitted mankind. Millions of lives were wasted. Shame on humanity
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Edyice: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin Muslims and wahala is like 5&6 grin

I hope krismas alimohammedibn mannabbqgrius princemajestic pantami and mannabbqgrius are happy with the new development ...

Muslim community are CREATED to TERRORIZE THIS PEACEFUL WORLD

1 Like

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by fkj950ax(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
festacman:
Use of imagery as a tool of communication can be more powerful than words. CNN is already painting a picture of women in bondage under Taliban to the world. Agenda is already agending!

Set awon conspiracy theorist arrives from QAnon chart room.

What is the Agenda. A Taliban spokesman in charge of Islamabad district already said girls will get only Arabic education in schools. Its on an Aljazera news interview
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Darreytinho10(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islam is dangerous to global world peace

1 Like

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by resourcedude: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
PCG1:
oĸay
una nogo kill me with laughter!
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Parisian: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yeah you guys are so modest you fvck cows, goats and 6 year olds and infants in their cradles.
Decent09:

See how she fine, Islam is the best religion you can refer to when it comes into modesty

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sharia has taken over.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by chiedozie198100: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
festacman:
Use of imagery as a tool of communication can be more powerful than words. CNN is already painting a picture of women in bondage under Taliban to the world. Agenda is already agending!

Trust me, she's nowhere near Kabul. All na studio effect.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Lightorder: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
festacman:
let Arise go there and do nonsense make them see
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Depressed101: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
donbachi:
Naija takeover loading.....if the government no act fast.
the government or the people..?
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Parisian: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cuz muslims would rather bomb people than preach to them.
ismodiwa:

Islam is evil you said, but you can never see a Muslim making such statement on any religion.. Who is evil?
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Parisian: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
And some fools are saying the Taliban didn't ask her to wear it that she's doing so just to make the Taliban look bad in the media.
Someone7:
I watched this live and despite her very conservative dressing the Taliban said she wasn't properly dressed as a woman. She had to cover her face and wear gloves.

These are the people some elements in our government are romanticising. They don't know the fire they are playing with yet
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Eriokanmi: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lastmankc:
Do you want her to be executed?
The world would have been a paradise without Islam.
She'd have been beheaded right away...that's the only aspect I don't like about them.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by sunshineV(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
careytommy37:
I like how Muslims always give them feminist a reality check
u knw she's feminist from the picture or u are allah akbomb apprentice?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Johnlegacy57: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Power is transient.

Good to know she obeys rule of law.

Afghans truly want Talibans to rule them. Even Afghan forces are behind the Talibans to take over. You expected US to keep forcing Afghans against their true intentions?

Some people are terrorism-inclined, there's nothing you can do to redeem them.

Big lie. Corruption killed Afghan. The president ran away in five minutes. The poor and average citizen are struggling to escape in the airport. If you don't kill your bad leaders when trouble comes they will escape to Europe as fugitive and leave you to suffer for their failure
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by BnQoyyim(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
espeeroke:

You have been brainwashed. No wonder you and your ilk will fancy going to America, CANADA, U.K and other christian and liberal countries where Christianity is rooted but will never dare Islamic countries, such as Iraq, Iran, and other Arabian and Islamic countries.
Can you see your hypocrisy. See Nigeria, another example of Islamic "piss", the north where Islam pervades has remain the trouble spots of the nation.

Wake up, boi, stop being a kid.
Perhaps, the truth is known to you but your mind is full of prejudice.
The same way Europe underdeveloped Africa is tantamount to the same way the America is preying on the rest nations by cripple their economy and claims a social and political hegemony on them.
The same America threw the twin blast in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Go and consult the historians or better still ask the sociologist what is called "cultural diffusion or cultural contact' and you would understand better on how the America is preying on the other nations.
The whites would do any possible means for you to depends on them in any ramification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
careytommy37:

You must be very dull.So you love it when women's rights are taken away from them you must be very silly.
There is no reality check go to Afghanistan then,Dumbo head what a horrible thing to say and na woman born this illiterate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by carlos1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hahahaha. They said Islam is a religion of peace. Madness
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by carlos1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Don't mind the cow dung

AmazonTopaz:

You must be very dull.So you love it when women's rights are taken away from them you must be very silly.
There is no reality check go to Afghanistan then,Dumbo head what a horrible thing to say and na woman born this illiterate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Parisian:
And some fools are saying the Taliban didn't ask her to wear it that she's doing so just to make the Taliban look bad in the media.

As if they've not done it before. Wasn't that what the Taliban enforced before US got there?
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by laiza(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bbbwings:

Something that is already happening at your doorstep albeit not overtly. Youre naive.
Maybe you're the naive one sir. Let's look at it this way; how many years is Islam itself? Roughly 1600 years, which is nowhere near how old Judaism, Hinduism and Christianity is and don't even get me started over how Christianity tried to take over the world with all the crusades and holy wars that have been fought in all of humanity... it has not succeeded yet. So now tell me how would Islam that is the youngest of them all win a war over all humanity? It simply is not possible sir.

Sometimes we confuse liberation, freedom fighters and terrorism as holy wars. Liberation is a war fought by the oppressed, freedom fighters is a war by those who want to be heard and terrorism is a war by misguided few who believe in an agenda. Whereas holy wars is trying to force an ideology unto some people. Boko haram are in the last category because they misunderstand education as foreign and being forced upon them but they refused to go back in history to realise that education started from the Middle East through Persians and then Europe then ancient Egypt. So the idea of education being forced upon them is just lies and they actually only listen to their leaders and do not make research themselves. The joke is on them.

No one, man or woman or ideology or movement can take over Africa. Even corruption and backwardness isn't endemic to Africa alone. I hope I answer your question sir.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Broveens42(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Just like Christendom has been the
religion of pieces and anomies.

Mathew 10:34

"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekites, kill them all. Kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What could have been the offence of an innocent people and the poor animals!

Finally every religion na scam
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Broveens42(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
bizhop01:
Nigeria new pilgrimage destination: From Israel to Jordan cool
From Saudi Arabia to Afghanistan cool

That's for those that are willing to spend money from one scam to another scam
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Chicastle: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sleepy biden
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by naijadrivablog: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just the moment Abraham listened to his wife, boom! Father of Islam was born to Hagar the Egyptian (what we saw before that we shouldn't see again).

Lord have mercy on us.

Moral lesson, don't always listen to your wife.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Executer: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
careytommy37:
Hope you also like how they behead "infidels" like you?
Only a fool would celebrate the retake of Afghanistan by the Talibans
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by OBA117(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=BnQoyyim post=104854845][/quote]

You got it wrong as regards that Scripture. Jesus didn't mean literal/physical sword. That's why you need the Spirit of God to interpret Scriptures for you.

Remember, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52).

In fact, most of the Jesus' words are in parables. Therefore, you need the assistance of Holy Spirit for in depth understanding of Jesus' teaching, and not interpreting it casually with your carnal mind. Shalom!
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Awoleesu(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Power is transient.

Good to know she obeys rule of law.

Afghans truly want Talibans to rule them. Even Afghan forces are behind the Talibans to take over. You expected US to keep forcing Afghans against their true intentions?

Some people are terrorism-inclined, there's nothing you can do to redeem them.

But why are the majority of their civilians thronging the airport in a bid to cut out?

This general notion of "Afghans want the Taliban" to me, is not balanced.

1 Like

Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by OBA117(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Just like Christendom has been the
religion of pieces and anomies.

Mathew 10:34

"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekites, kill them all. Kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What could have been the offence of an innocent people and the poor animals!

You got it wrong as regards that Scripture. Jesus didn't mean literal/physical sword. That's why you need the Spirit of God to interpret Scriptures for you.

Remember, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52).

In fact, most of the Jesus' words are in parables. Therefore, you need the assistance of Holy Spirit for in depth understanding of Jesus' teaching, and not interpreting it casually with your carnal mind. Shalom!
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by ignis: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
All for survival.
Re: CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul by Tgrey(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
donbachi:
Naija takeover loading.....if the government no act fast.

This government want this to happen before handing over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It Rained Fish In Thailand. Must See. Pictures / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.