Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Does Sea Water Taste Salty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Sea Water Taste Salty (193 Views)

If The Breast Taste Salty / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Sea Water Taste Salty by Mogadishuu: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yesterday I was at the sea and as I was trying to swim, I gulped water. It was salty.
Why is sea water salty

Legend has it that one day, Amaka wanted to cook one and poured the salt in the water. God save us from all these salt

(1) (Reply)

A Fashion Line Wants To Collaborate With Me On Instagram...why? / 90 Percent Of Monikers Asking For Help On NL Belong To One Person / Nobody Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.