Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire (26510 Views)

Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons / Thieves Caught And Beaten In Mushin, Lagos. (pictures) / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by SimpleBea(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Having lived in Lagos for sometime now, I can say that the Youruba people have more miscreants and thugs than any other tribe in Nigeria, you will see a young able bodied guy who is not ready to lift a single finger to do anything ,but rather prefers been at a strategic junction and begging passerbys for money to either smoke or drink. You should have seen the level of their hooliganism during the end Sars pandemonium, that is why Lagos had more number of burnt police station than any other state.Did I forget to mention that Police men are now assigned to 3rd Mainland Bridge 24/7,Because of the traffic robbers. Lagos is a ticking time bomb, unless the government finds a way of actively engaging this guy's, aside from the NURTW and RETAN , I can only say that Lagos especially the mainland will become even more dangerous and unsafe.

I disagree with you. Take a look at the composition of these miscreants and you can prove your points excellently. Lagos State, alone, is home to virtually all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Where do you think most of the displaced people in the northeastern parts of the country heads to? Southwest - mainly Lagos. A walk through the mainlands - Iyana Oba, Isheri, etc - and you will found hundreds, if not thousands of jobless youths mostly non-Yoruba there.

So, get your fact right before concluding. Opinions are however free, but facts are sacred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Godpunishnairal: 5:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Na Ipob dey do am

Umu anu ofia.

Everything ipob now miscreants.

Agbaya
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by GerraMeh74(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2021
SimpleBea:

I disagree with you. Take a look at the composition of these miscreants and you can prove your points excellently. Lagos State, alone, is home to virtually all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Where do you think most of the displaced people in the northeastern parts of the country heads to? Southwest - mainly Lagos. A walk through the mainlands - Iyana Oba, Isheri, etc - and you will found hundreds, if not thousands of jobless youths mostly non-Yoruba there.

So, get your fact right before concluding. Opinions are however free, but facts are sacred.
Bro I understand your point, this my conclusion is not a hasty one, I have don it with careful observation, you might want to say yes there are other tribes but I tell you that the number of Yourba people are more, ok let me ask you have you ever seen a Hausa man collecting money at a bus stop? Or coming to disrupt a construction site for payment?

6 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by DatIgalaDude: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2021
The press is one of our greatest issue in this country. Who are the miscreants? what triggered the unrest?
Our reportage in the country is according to the narrative of the one paying the Piper!

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by puremaker7(m): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2021
LokoH:
The only thing their children are good at is destruction.
whose children?
I know you are a mad man, but too early for you to be roaming around.

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by YungMillionaire: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Christianity has failed. Islam has failed. Let's return to our traditional ways.

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by uthlaw: 6:08am On Aug 17, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Bro I understand your point, this my conclusion is not a hasty one, I have don it with careful observation, you might want to say yes there are other tribes but I tell you that the number of Yourba people are more, ok let me ask you have you ever seen a Hausa man collecting money at a bus stop? Or coming to disrupt a construction site for payment?
oga if u go north,na hausa man de collect money for bus stop,go east,na same ipob!

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by WibusJaga: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2021

... by people suspected to be miscreants

This country sef SMH
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by thuxzwda1: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Owo mi da!
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
SimpleBea:

He is a Igbo tribalist..pay him no heed.
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by OmoManU: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2021
This is another level of madness
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by GerraMeh74(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2021
uthlaw:
oga if u go north,na hausa man de collect money for bus stop,go east,na same ipob!
Go to the North and East and Check how many bus stops they collect money apart from maybe loading charges they pay at the park? I have lived in the North, schooled in the East and currently hustling in Lagos. So I have seen almost all major ethnic groups of the country. My post is not an attack on the Yoruba people, but instead a call that something needs to be done urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Bluebolt: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Having lived in Lagos for sometime now, I can say that the Youruba people have more miscreants and thugs than any other tribe in Nigeria, you will see a young able bodied guy who is not ready to lift a single finger to do anything ,but rather prefers been at a strategic junction and begging passerbys for money to either smoke or drink. You should have seen the level of their hooliganism during the end Sars pandemonium, that is why Lagos had more number of burnt police station than any other state.Did I forget to mention that Police men are now assigned to 3rd Mainland Bridge 24/7,Because of the traffic robbers. Lagos is a ticking time bomb, unless the government finds a way of actively engaging this guy's, aside from the NURTW and RETAN , I can only say that Lagos especially the mainland will become even more dangerous and unsafe.
This is exactly where the wahala lies for the Southwest
Last week an Ibo man that was driving a danfo upon which I had a ride was slapped and rough handled by an agbero at osapa bus stop, but to everybody's surprise the agbero could speak igbo fluently, after the yawa we continued our trip and I tried to enquire from the driver that the agbero man could speak igbo, he answered me that "Na the agberos wey be igbo worse pass" he said there are many of them in lagos, I did not tell him that I have met more than five of them by myself.

4 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by naija4life247: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Useless bastards. Gather them to go and confront evil Fulani herdsmen that have killing, raping and maiming their parents, you will see the useless miscreants run away. Ogun kill all of them.

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by uthlaw: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Go to the North and East and Check how many bus stops they collect money apart from maybe loading charges they pay at the park? I have lived in the North, schooled in the East and currently hustling in Lagos. So I have seen almost all major ethnic groups of the country. My post is not an attack on the Yoruba people, but instead a call that something needs to be done urgently.
okay!
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by DOTian: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Have they started blaming IPOB yet?
Awawa boys and one million boys will finish Lagos State.
You guys refused to do the needful after their END SARS madness

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Proflere: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Brother keep your negativity to yourself. Suddenly it is only Yorubas that are in Lagos, what about your brothers who run to Lagos with polythene on a daily basis? You have forgotten the more concentration of people you have in a state, the more likely it is to have unlawful act in such place. If any of the eastern state have the population Lagos state has, what do you think will be the story? Many of you will just open mouth waaaaah without thinking.
GerraMeh74:

3 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Proflere: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Lol, caller tune. I lived in Imo (mbaise) Abia and I have been to Kano and even your rush Abuja. Those places have their issues which you do not expect to be in equal measure with Lagos (given the number of the population). Now if those places you have lived are more peaceful than Lagos, why come to Lagos?
GerraMeh74:
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by RedEnergy: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Abovebest:
Why are men so wicked to fellow human beings
Poverty makes people frustrated and angry 99% of the time. Tell the Nigerian govt to stop distributing poverty to its citizens while the govt officials loot billions of dollars every year. If they distribute wealth, violence will reduce. A rich man doesn't have time to be rioting and burning another person's house.

3 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by ppogba: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Wapgod:
Get free Dangote cement and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.

As for the post, I hope the situation has been handled by the appropriate authorities.

Thru what medium?
Nigerian Stock Exchange or Nairaland Stick Exchange?
Some of you are so stupid to the extent that you think everyone else is as stupid as you.
Don't worry, the fools that will like your comments are still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Donspicey: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine .. Herdsmen doing theirs in the bush
Thugs doing theirs in the city ...
Kidnappers on Highways .....

Nigeria go better , e go better...this is the future they are talking about in the 60s, 70s and 80s .....

Which future again

E go better......

Always remember your dear country in Prayers....

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Seniorwriter(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
favelli:
Another 100 years of recolonization is what is truly needed for this country. It's obvious we aren't mentally ready to lead ourselves yet.
Stop posting trash...go do research on what it was like for those colonized back then.
The problem is the clueless and greedy types of leaders we have had!

RedEnergy:
Poverty makes people frustrated and angry 99% of the time. Tell the Nigerian govt to stop distributing poverty to its citizens while the govt officials loot billions of dollars every year. If they distribute wealth, violence will reduce. A rich man doesn't have time to be rioting and burning another person's house.
RedEnergy:
Exactly!

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria and bad news are like 5 & 6.
No joy anywhere
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by mikaael(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
chatinent:
Yawns.

Orilẹ -ede yii ti rẹ mi.

Ma je ko re e o
Ajumose gbogbo was ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by Judenzuruike: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Not known for any other thing aside destruction
HonNL:
Pandemonium has broken along Akinbode Street, off Olateju Street, Mushin, area of Lagos State late Monday night as houses and vehicles are being torched by people suspected to be miscreants.

Lagos State Fire Service
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by ppogba: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2021
GerraMeh74:

Congratulations for having been to every part of Nigeria.

Go to Onitsha and Aba. When you come back from there, come and tell us that there are no agberos there. Or better still, the agberos there are yorubas.

Till then.......

2 Likes

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by DrObum(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Which one is people suspected to be miscreants?

Is miscreant a type of human race?
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by DonroxyII: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Donspicey:

E go better......

Always remember your dear country in Prayers....
Your prayers can only be accepted when you are dedicated and committed to an endeavour .... when the leaders are loyal to the country not to themselves and secular interests...... until then,

Praying from morning till night for 365 days and eon years will solve nothing ....

God is not a Fool !!

1 Like

Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2021
naijaguy123456:
Nigeria ( THE JUNGLE) . No good news any time anywhere.

"If what you just said is true then there must be bad news in your house now, right?" - village people.
Re: Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire by GerraMeh74(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2021
ppogba:

Congratulations for having been to every part of Nigeria.

Go to Onitsha and Aba. When you come back from there, come and tell us that there are no agberos there. Or better still, the agberos there are yorubas.

Till then.......
Brother you cannot compare the agberos in Onitsha to the ones in Lagos, I have stayed in Onitsha, but I have not stayed in ABA, but let me state this again that this not to criticize or say that the Yoruba people are bad, this is a call to action that something needs to be done, and done urgently, remember when people where calling the government to action concerning the lack of education and poverty in the North? Assuming any action was taking atleast we would have to a large extent, prevented this high level of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism. This is I repeat once again a call to action to the government to do something urgently about the level of miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden. / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates / Tambuwal To Emefiele: You’re Free To Run, But Leave Our Central Bank Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.