Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S (39803 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2021
I agree with him on this.
I still don't understand how the west see gay marriage,trangenders, lesbianism as civilization ,but see everything wrong with polygamy.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Baawaa(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Idiko1:

Nigerians too!!!! grin grin grin
But this one is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Tremple8v:
Americans fought the war for 20yrs+ and still loose . So let them handle there issue themselves . Most of them in that country supported the Talibans from day 1.

They supported the taliban because of period like this when the Americans leave. Men and women translators are dead if they do not leave Afghanistan since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
seunayantokun:

If you must criticise Reno, do it with with some caution. He has simply condemned moral decadence in the West reflected in different forms, including LGBTQ. Do you support that?
is bleeping 6 year old not moral decadence

Do you support that ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Idiko1: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
aribisala0:
Yes civilization is best measured in the bedroom

If it had been left in the bedroom, who knows what would had been the outcome?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

People married (or slept with) kids in the Bible but Yahweh no kill them (though Yahweh killed 42 lads that called Elisha baldhead).

Yahweh killed lots of Gay in Sodom and Gomorah!
oga bring the passages in the Bible

You know how i do my debate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Chanchet: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
The Taliban thinks better than the useless Western idiotic same sex marriage polygamy far far better than same sex Satanism
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by contigiency(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
For once this American boy is making sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Rubbiish(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
.... This man has to be feeding on dog shit.... Gayism is evil and personally I condem it but then Americans never forced anyone to practice Gayism its a choice..... They have not killed people who fail to practice Gayism unlike the Muslim radicalists who kill people daily that fail to pray towards mecca.... Before America went to Afghanistan, was the taliban not in existence? Were they not killing and maiming people? Let us leave Afghanistan and come to Nigeria where USA don't have a base.... Are the terrorists here not killing people in their numbers every day? Do we have gay laws supported by the Americans here? Since the Americans no dey, who do we blame for the killings in Nigeria carried out by these terrorists?
One thing I have come to realise is that, some people will always support evil. Even this boko haram we are talking about, u will still see people that will support them. Reason there can never be peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Lifebenzy: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2021
So Reno was just using the poor girl.. Leah shuabu to cash cruise and never meant it..how come he support Taliban but condemn bokoharam.. hypocrite..abi our most brilliant, most versatile Reno don't know what Taliban stands for?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by WaffenSS(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The question is why did the US deployed it's troops to Afghanistan??

Get your facts right before commenting on matters that may cause uproar..

It was because of the 9/11 attack.. the US invaded Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda who were operating from the country and a threat to US citizens and the world peace at large..

Nobody came to impose western civilization on anybody..

Wrong.

Part of their mission was to ensure the Taliban never returns to power to protect from Afghanistan being the center of islamist extremism.

Well. Here we are. Al qaeda is still thriving, as is ISIS. And the Taliban are back stronger than ever.

The US introduced democracy with a puppet regime, introduced western media and entertainment, and their ideas of freedom and civilization.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by VULCAN(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Name these people and where it was written!

Because the man who DOES not read is no different from the man who reads

AntiChristian:

People married (or slept with) kids in the Bible but Yahweh no kill them (though Yahweh killed 42 lads that called Elisha baldhead).

Yahweh killed lots of Gay in Sodom and Gomorah!
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by infogeneral: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2021
The man is brainless. If he believes Islamic laws are better than western education why is he living in the UK and not in Iran?

#yourmumudondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by buzorcharles(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I really believe this idiot is going through a mental phase

He has been using the need for attention to help himself now all hell has broken loose

That was why he was begging he would support buhari if Buhari could do one of his lame task

So why hate polygamy while u support abortion and gay?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:
In a sense he's right. You can't claim to be civilized when you approve same sex marriage and condemn polygamy. The former is unnatural while the latter is natural. Do your civilization and let them do their Allah Akbomb in peace. After all, Afghans are not complaining.

I don't think the issue of polygamy for the west is a question of morality but a matter of freedom to choose.

You could ask so why can't the west allow her people to choose how many wives they want to marry?

The answer to that lie in the inequality that is perversive of polygamous union, to the detriment of female. And also given that the existing legal system has a very strong root in the Christian ethics.

However, I would think that given the improvement in the legal system and economic empowerment of women over the decades that most western women should be able to freely go into such union.

Recently in the west polygamy is becoming a thing though not recognised by law it is becoming mainstream. In you are still in the dating circle of the west you would see all sort of things and people are doing it freely without fear of persecution.

Back to the main issues, I think Reno is really having a mental melt down. The issue in Afghanistan is broader than just polygamy or sexuality but the general idea of freedom to choose without fear of intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nonexisting1: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
America will soon deport this one.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Idiko1: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

Why didn't they scramble to board a plane to US before Taliban took over??

At least, there was a functional government. I can bet my last cent if Boko Haram would run over Nigerian government now, you will beat a hasty exit to Dahomy.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by WaffenSS(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Suddenly Reno has become the enemy of nairaland's resident bigots because he's tempered his anti-muslim rhetorics, and bigoted trolls must be fed.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2021
VULCAN:
Name these people and where it was written!

Because the man who DOES not read is no different from the man who reads

Will edit my post and add the verses for others not ask again.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Iampryde(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Mr reno, leave the west and come home to Nigeria, stranding far and throwing stones, rubbish.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
oga bring the passages in the Bible

You know how i do my debate

Will edit my post and add the verses for others not ask again.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Galaxybar: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground

I won’t be surprised Reno is trapped in a stuffy closet and is fighting coming out. Anyone who has an irrational hatred for homosexuals, to the point of defending polygamous marriages of unwilling women and underaged girls in an extremist land, definitely has frequent wet dreams about his own gender he can’t control.

Take a look at Dababy. Openly disgustingly homophobic but it has come out that he made sexual moves on a man and may have had an affair with Lil Nas.

It doesn’t make you macho or a “red piller” to be so violent against homosexuals. It just makes you look like a homosexual in denial and in some cases, a guy who probably has been busted open by an older man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2021
What is the attention seeking hypocrite still doing in America? Why not relocate back to his homeland and enjoy the dividends of gay marriage ban?

It’s very wicked and silly of him to just narrow the Taliban ideology to stand against gay marriage. How about freedom of association and worship for everyone.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by AuroraB(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground
At the moment, they seem forlornly, give them a year or two, they're wanting their own republic in your land grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by sanpipita(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:
In a sense he's right. You can't claim to be civilized when you approve same sex marriage and condemn polygamy. The former is unnatural while the latter is natural. Do your civilization and let them do their Allah Akbomb in peace. After all, Afghans are not complaining.

Which afghans? same Afghans that are running away?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Bamzyriches451: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2021
This one go just dey talk anyhow
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Popesuccess(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Smh! This guy.
There is some truth in what he said now, how can you say Marrying two wives is wrong but a man Marrying another man is Ok.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2021
rottennaija:

As if no one in the world has seen the destabilising the west are capable of.

So do you prefer Taliban or the west?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by sanpipita(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Funny people like Reno don't know Taliban are worst type of homosexuals, go and google bacha bazi, people are too ignorant
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by sanpipita(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Goodyness:
What is the attention seeking hypocrite still doing in America? Why not relocate back to his homeland and enjoy the dividends of gay marriage ban?

It’s very wicked and silly of him to just narrow the Taliban ideology to stand against gay marriage. How about freedom of association and worship for everyone.

He is there enjoying Western society, he should go to Afghanistan since he prefers polygamy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:
They are not complaining,so are they running away from d country?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Hnmmm !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.