Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S (39816 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Check this
Even your "proof" started with the word "not proven" and ended up saying it's all speculation "could have"

Don't you have shame bringing your contradiction to me

No verse in the bible for evidence just speculation by some deranged hater that wants to drag christianity to Islamic peadophile mess

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Well, even in 21st century we are, age of consent differs with countries, so why is it not the same??

And is there any scientific or biological evidence to proof any age of consent??

All these is just telling us that it's subjective. I don't see any case here, except for your miopic mind

Well, maria mother of Jesus was married off at the age of 12, is that age a befitting age for marriage at present?
marry married at 12?

You must bring the passage or keep shut on what you have no proof over

Since when did bleeping kids become subjective

What is wrong is wrong, even Aisha pointed out she was still playing with her dolls as a child of innocence when Mohamed stripped her off her childhood for bleeping and marriage

Aisha playing with dolls already buttresses the fact that even at that time there was grade age for everything in life then

Time to allow a child be a child

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
you were the one diverting

I thought you said you were going to bring verses were Yaweh supported peadophile because that was the center of discussion

But you didn't, you were talking about war passages which we have trashed on this same forum

Do i need to remind you that Mohamed, allah and Quran fought numerous wars and Christian's have never had issues with how the wars was fought except ie fighting People because you want to convert them to your religion

Hope you can see the complete disgrace you called response to me

I wonder why you guys will never repent from this hypocrisy! Apostasy laws are also in the Bible and was used extensively in the old testament and supported by Yahweh!

Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

So everyone must worship Yahweh by fire by force! If you believe this is from Yahweh so why blame Muslims?

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

NB: All males are killed even young ones, newborns...but sweet virgins ladies were left alive. (I wonder how they know who is virgin) and what does keep them to yourself mean? Mikecold

Here are the verses you were running away from previously.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

I wonder why you guys will never repent from this hypocrisy! Apostasy laws are also in the Bible and was used extensively in the old testament and supported by Yahweh!

Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

So everyone must worship Yahweh by fire by force! If you believe this is from Yahweh so why blame Muslims?

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

NB: All males are killed even young ones, newborns...but sweet virgins ladies were left alive. (I wonder how they know who is virgin) and what does keep them to yourself mean?

Here are the verses you were running away from previously.
Oga listen to yourself when you speak sometimes

Jews are a chosen people for Yaweh

Jews signed covenant to do all Yaweh commanded them

Yaweh didn't ask Jews to come and melt apostasy laws to me mike that didn't sign covenant with him

It was for the Jews and not even for the Jews outside but for Jews within the land it was agreed to be practised

This is completely different from apostasy laws of Muslims, allah didn't establish any covenant with Muslims so why are Muslims killing for him

There were Jews who weren't in Israel at the time of Torah, did Jews force them to obey Yaweh laws?

There are Jews today in Israel how many are killed for apostasy laws

Should I remind you that in all Islamic republics constant beheading, etc is going on for the silliest of reasons yet these are people that they or their parents never made covenant with allah to serve him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Perfectbeing(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
I hope this statement will be used against Reno should he become a minister someday.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
dettolgel:

Thank you too. I realized that in all our exchange you were succinct and made your points based on issues I raised. Even when mine points didn't align with yours you pointed out your reservations without any form of animosity.

People like you used to be a lot on this forum I am embarrassed to say that at the moment you are like a unicorn on this forum. Now you can't have exchange with most people on NL without name calling.

I don't know you but "Jide ka iji". It means keep it up. Have a great day.

Thanks.
You are from which side of Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
dettolgel:

Thank you too. I realized that in all our exchange you were succinct and made your points based on issues I raised. Even when mine points didn't align with yours you pointed out your reservations without any form of animosity.

People like you used to be a lot on this forum I am embarrassed to say that at the moment you are like a unicorn on this forum. Now you can't have exchange with most people on NL without name calling.

I don't know you but "Jide ka iji". It means keep it up. Have a great day.

Thanks.
You are from which side of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Even your "proof" started with the word "not proven" and ended up saying it's all speculation "could have"

Don't you have shame bringing your contradiction to me

No verse in the bible for evidence just speculation by some deranged hater that wants to drag christianity to Islamic peadophile mess

Are you that pained??

Well, maybe you can give us scriptural reference for it.
That's what Bible schorlars agreed upon.

Nobody is dragging a situational religion with a full fledge religion, who does that. Lmao.

For Aisha to be playing with dolls doesn't suggest anything but from your own frail mind interpretation.
It's left for you to research the age grade of consent centuries ago.

Mind you the age grade of consent in BRAZIL now is 14 years, is that underage or not?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Are you that pained??

Well, maybe you can give us scriptural reference for it.
That's what Bible schorlars agreed upon.

Nobody is dragging a situational religion with a full fledge religion, who does that. Lmao.

For Aisha to be playing with dolls doesn't suggest anything but from your own frail mind interpretation.
It's left for you to research the age grade of consent centuries ago.

Mind you the age grade of consent in BRAZIL now is 14 years, is that underage or not?
oga you are the pained one that went to dig proof yet ended up digging yourself into Oblivion

We don't do Christian scholars in christianity o, if the Bible doesn't assent to anything, it's not human being opinion that can't be buttressed with our standard "Bible" that would be taken serious.

Aisha playing with dolls is underage, I don't know how else you wanted her to point to you she was still engraved in her childhood before Mohamed as prophet started bleeping her grin

If Brazil likes let them start bleeping children at 15 it doesn't changes black to white

Islam that has been trying to adjust Aisha age from 6 to 9 before been bleeped by it's prophet, if it was good they won't be adjusting the age

If there wasn't excess evidence they would have erased that shame that you are stucked with justifying now

Islam claims Bible is it's standard so can it tell us where Yahweh prophets bleeped kids

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by seunayantokun(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
lgbtq are adults

It's not your business to condemn or support them when you don't see anything wrong with raping children and bleeping them at home

I see everything wrong with too.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by seunayantokun(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
motayoayinde:

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT LGBTQ FOR NOW THAT ISLAM IS TRENDING.

THIS PERIOD, THEY CAN CORONATE THE DEVIL AND CALL JESUS THE LIAR JUST TO OPPOSE ISLAM.

WHEN THIS DUST SETTLES, YOU CAN TELL THEM ABOUT GAYS.
THEN THEY'LL REMEMBER IT'S UNBIBLICAL.

ISLAMOPHOBES LIVE A HARD LIFE.

For me, both of them are not acceptable neither do I subscribe to your reaction. However, it's your opinion, you are entitled to it. No harm meant. Thank you bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Thanks.
You are from which side of Nigeria

SE.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
dettolgel:

SE.

I won't have believed that. All the way you are wonderful.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Igahbarr: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The question is why did the US deployed it's troops to Afghanistan??

Get your facts right before commenting on matters that may cause uproar..

It was because of the 9/11 attack.. the US invaded Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda who were operating from the country and a threat to US citizens and the world peace at large..

Nobody came to impose western civilization on anybody..
Reno goofed on this point
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by drake2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The question is why did the US deployed it's troops to Afghanistan??

Get your facts right before commenting on matters that may cause uproar..

It was because of the 9/11 attack.. the US invaded Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda who were operating from the country and a threat to US citizens and the world peace at large..

Nobody came to impose western civilization on anybody..

This is very correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court / Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.