Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S (39820 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

I believe that all those you see running have one or two things to do with western and their rule in Afghanistan. So no case

I KID YOU NOT. THEY'RE THE ONES WHO HAVE BECOME SO CORRUPT WHILE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE CHAOS THE U.S. CREATED FOR TWO DECADES.

THEY SURE WILL RUN.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

No body in his/her right senses will claim it's right to have sex with infants.
The problem us with you Christians trying to twist things beyong just to nail Islam.

Meanwhile through out the world the world "adult age/adolescence" is subjective.
Why not live every region with their own thinking and cultural background to determine that instead of forcing your own thinking on others.
While you are not from the sane background nor culture

THIS IS SO ON POINT.

THE NORM IN ISLAM IS "MARRIAGE AFTER PUBESCENCE"
OTHERWISE THERE WON'T BE LITTLE GIRLS PLAYING IN THE FIELDS ANYWHERE IN THE MUSLIM WORLD.

THE "UNDERAGE MARRIAGE" THAT ISLAMOPHOBES KEEP SINGING LIKE A SONG WAS A MIDDLE AGE, MIDDLE EASTERN TRADITION PRACTICED BY CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS AND ESPECIALLY THE JEWS.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground
Go get ur facts right, the people who are desperately trying flee are those who worked directly with the US government
The feel seriously threatened
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
dettolgel:

Freedom and choice cuts across culture and religion. If you were referring to which society define what is morally acceptable, in that case I concede that that depends on ecah society.

In the same vein, it becomes an issue for the on looker ( those with a different culture) when what which is acceptable to a culture or society favours one group than the others.

For instance I don't think most people would care if women are equally allowed to take as much husband as their men. Of if men could get the same punishment for not covering their head as women. Or if women would receive the same pay as men for equal amount of work.

Somethings are universal and given the knowledge available to human, we can not simply hide under the cover of cultural and religion differences to exploit and oppress vulnerable group amongst us.

Well, you are partially right. A lot if things has changed but that doesn't mean the whole population will follow suit.
The problems is that we can't change people using sanctions and force. Any universal thing is a nomenclature, I mean with time people will see good with it and abide by it. This is the sin of the west, they want people to abide by everything not taking into cognisance the history of those populace.

Looking it from your angle, can we now say it's compulsory for every nation to use democracy?

Or do we say that absolute freedom being propagated by the west is universal?
I bet you it's absolutely not

In that case, I opined that people should choose what ever changes they feel matched their history and culture without fear of oppression.
I am very sure with time, their will be close to absolute peace in the world
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
....... I wasn't born during the second world War and i can't possibly know what transpired then.... I am judging based on what I know now and what I am experiencing.... So of all the Muslim dominated countries, it's only Saudi Arabia u can pick out as the only peaceful country? Let's leave other countries now.. Let's come to Nigeria where there is no western control or influence.. So who is setting up the Muslims for chaos and terrorism? The Americans or the British? Let me ask u bros..... What is boko haram and Fulani herdsmen fighting and killing people for? Who are they fighting against?

Absolutely not only Saudi, there are other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Oman, UAE and host of others, it's just that western media has used propaganda to becloud the judgment of the people on Islam.

Well, for BOKOHARAM I can authoritatively say it's political which I know you can't deny cos of it's origin. It just flourishes cos certain section of the northern populace derives political gains from it ,That's it. They are just using ISLAM as a veil to mask it, which everyone with right senses can smell from distance. They are not different from ANTIFA in the US or neo Nascism in the eastern Europe.

As for Fulani heardsmen, what I can say is that the bad ones from them is what's making things difficult for the good ones,. There are two things that can be said about them,
First being that they are historical fighters, they fight those who oppress them at a slight, living in wilderness has took tole on their manners. Its their inherent history, you can read more about tongya and so empire. It has nothing to do with relation but culture and history.
Second being that, most of those that are causing mayhem are criminals cum fighters from sahel, Libya and CAR who have being displace but find their way to other countries with their ammunition and ideologies.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Islam prophet bleeped Aisha at 6

So bleeping kids as expanded by Islam is a culture abi

Well, if I say you are hypocrite I think you will not take offense in that.

You are bringing incidence of a thousand years ago to relate with 21 century??

I am sorry you are being paranoid and delusional cos of your hate of Islam. It shouldnt have beclouded your senses of reasoning that you compare people of sane era with each other not otherwise.
Please how old was MARIA mother of Jesus when she was married off to Joseph?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Islam prophet bleeped Aisha at 6

So bleeping kids as expanded by Islam is a culture abi

SOMEONE DESCRIBED YOU EARLIER ON AS A "ONE ISSUE MAN" AND I THINK THAT APTLY DESCRIBES YOUR CHILDISH CONTINUOUS RANT ABOUT "BLEEPING CHILDREN AT 9,". A MEDIEVAL, MIDDLE EASTERN TRADITION THAT WAS RIFE IN ALL THE ABRAHAIC FAITHS ESPECIALLY IN JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY.

YOU CAN'T HOODWINK PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THIS PRACTICE WAS INVENTED BY ISLAM OR ITS PROPHET WHEN JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HISTORY IS JUST A FEW CLICKS AWAY.

IN THE JEWISH SCRITURE CALLED THE ,"HALAKAH" WHICH SOME STILL FOLLOW TILL THIS DAY, THE STIPULATED AGE FOR MARRIAGE OF YOUNG GIRLS IS ,12 YEARS AND A DAY.
IN OLDER JEWISH SCRIPTURES, IT COULD BE AS LOW AS 3 YEARS.

SOME CHRISTIAN GROUPS IN THE US STILL TODAY MARRY ,,"UNDERAGE GIRLS," , AND ARE POLYGAMOUS.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Well, you are partially right. A lot if things has changed but that doesn't mean the whole population will follow suit.
The problems is that we can't change people using sanctions and force. Any universal thing is a nomenclature, I mean with time people will see good with it and abide by it. This is the sin of the west, they want people to abide by everything not taking into cognisance the history of those populace.

Looking it from your angle, can we now say it's compulsory for every nation to use democracy?

Or do we say that absolute freedom being propagated by the west is universal?
I bet you it's absolutely not

In that case, I opined that people should choose what ever changes they feel matched their history and culture without fear of oppression.
I am very sure with time, their will be close to absolute peace in the world

I agree with you completely that change needs to come within and that the idea of the west forcing changes on people kind of betrayal the idea of "freedom to choose."

I also agree that the history and culture of the people should be considered and as such any help to steer them towards a free society should take into account their histories and cultures.

However, I will move away from the the tactic deployed by West so far and take a more general approach that unravel the underlying risks associated with your position on this issue.

Which brings me to the question, do you think government should stand aside and watch a group of people being treated unfairly in the name of "it is their culture', with the hope that someday they will change?

The implications is that even when it is obvious that such practices are no longer useful in the modern. A few if not stopped will continue on such part as way of exploiting the masses.

A typical example is the alamajiri system in the North. In the past some northern elites have decried call to put an end to it by calling it their culture and way of life.

None of these northern elites have their children in the system. Their children are all schooling abroad. This becomes a case of exploring the ignorance of the masses all in the name of culture.

A second example is the activities of Hisban in the North. Few weeks ago the wife of Buhari's son wore a western style wedding gown. Which based on the activities of the hisban police would have earned her some punishment. But because of her status in the society the hisban police looked the other not until people started talking online. Only then did the hisban police issue a warning a very bening one.

In the past we have seen the hisban police forcefully cut the hair of young men for having the wrong hair style. A barber was almost sent to jail for "promoting unholy hair style".

During fasting non Muslim minority were forced not to sell food because they will tempt those fasting into breaking their fast.

The few examples above points to the very fact that a times, allowing these cultural practices to take its time to evolve would amount to denying one moral responsibility to one another. Which in my opinion protecting the minority and most vulnerable is part of our moral responsibility towards others.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lifebenzy:
I think you should be on Google or YouTube learning history of why US invaded Afghanistan.. beforee coming here to make argument..

I am no kid bro.
Why didn't west invade SAUDI despite the fact they they were involved

Please let's argue with fact.
All criminalities in middle east can be said to be inaptitude of west, or their failure to act or not act against circumstances.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Newboss(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
They go soon deport this guy. If he get Western citizenship, they go knack the citizenship join. Gay people no dey smile for west o. Na so so prick them dey suck for that side.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

SOMEONE DESCRIBED YOU EARLIER ON AS A "ONE ISSUE MAN" AND I THINK THAT APTLY DESCRIBES YOUR CHILDISH CONTINUOUS RANT ABOUT "BLEEPING CHILDREN AT 9,". A MEDIEVAL, MIDDLE EASTERN TRADITION THAT WAS RIFE IN ALL THE ABRAHAIC FAITHS ESPECIALLY IN JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY.

YOU CAN'T HOODWINK PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THIS PRACTICE WAS INVENTED BY ISLAM OR ITS PROPHET WHEN JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HISTORY IS JUST A FEW CLICKS AWAY.

IN THE JEWISH SCRITURE CALLED THE ,"HALAKAH" WHICH SOME STILL FOLLOW TILL THIS DAY, THE STIPULATED AGE FOR MARRIAGE OF YOUNG GIRLS IS ,12 YEARS AND A DAY.
IN OLDER JEWISH SCRIPTURES, IT COULD BE AS LOW AS 3 YEARS.

SOME CHRISTIAN GROUPS IN THE US STILL TODAY MARRY ,,"UNDERAGE GIRLS," , AND ARE POLYGAMOUS.

Don't shift goal post.

Take your Peadophile alone

There is no middle eastern culture to it, even the Arabs weren't doing it until Mohammed invented it due to his mental problem of been shaken by demons in cave

He told his followers who married matured women why they didn't do what he did as a "sport"

Destroying little girls was spot to him

Jewish history is all in the Torah, no where did yaweh prescribe bleeping kids for sport

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
dettolgel:

I agree with you completely that change needs to come within and that the idea of the west forcing changes on people kind of betrayal the idea of "freedom to choose."

I also agree that people history and culture should be considered and such any help to steer them towards a free society should take into account their histories and cultures.

I will move away from the the tactic deployed by West so far and take a more general approach.

Which brings me to the question, do you think government should stand aside and watch a group of people being treated unfairly in the name of it is their culture, with the hope that someday they will change?

The implications is that even when it is obvious that such practices are no longer useful in the modern. A few if not forced will continue on such part as way of exploiting the masses. A typical example is the alamajiri system in the North. In the past some northern elites have decried call to put an end to it by calling it their culture and way of life. None of these northern elites have their children in the system. Their children are all schooling abroad. This becomes a case of exploring ignorance of the masses all in the name of culture.

A second example is the activities of Hisban in the North. Few weeks ago the wife of Buhari son wore a western style wedding gown and she was only cautioned after people called out the hisban police online. We have seen the hisban police forcefully cut the hair of young men for having the wrong hair style. A barber was almost sent to jail for "protecting unholy hair style". During fasting non Muslim minority were forced not to sell food because they will tempt those fasting.

The few examples above points to the very fact that a times. Allowing these cultural practices to take its time to evolve would amount to denying one moral responsibility to one another. Which in my opinion protecting the minority and most vulnerable is part of it.

Well, you are right, but I can tell you that it's the politician that are playing with the populace's head.

Any government that want critical changes in a society must come with something better and must involve the stakeholders.
I am very sure that changes comes with penalties both from the propagator to the user.

I can tell you authoritatively that those Barbarism can be established if the government modified that system in a cultural way, that's make it a way that look like their system avoiding barbarism
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Well, if I say you are hypocrite I think you will not take offense in that.

You are bringing incidence of a thousand years ago to relate with 21 century??

I am sorry you are being paranoid and delusional cos of your hate of Islam. It shouldnt have beclouded your senses of reasoning that you compare people of sane era with each other not otherwise.
Please how old was MARIA mother of Jesus when she was married off to Joseph?
Is the jihad of centuries ago not happening now

Is the rape of kids as mandated for Muslims by the best Muslim not happening today?

Who is the hypocrite here

Can you tell us how old Mary married Joseph since you have your own record

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Well, you are right, but I can tell you that it's the politician that are playing with the populace's head.

Any government that want critical changes in a society must come with something better and must involve the stakeholders.
I am very sure that changes comes with penalties both from the propagator to the user.

I can tell you authoritatively that those Barbarism can be established if the government modified that system in a cultural way, that's make it a way that look like their system avoiding barbarism

You are right. But how many political class the world over are willing to do the right thing?

In Africa they are so corrupt that they steal the future of the poor masses and keep them down with ancient rules and traditions.

In the west, USA for instance the political class have devised a way to exploit the system while impoverishing the masses (majority working more for less and paying through their noses for healthcare and college). The political class as so crafty that they have oppressed and brain washed the masses such that the masses now frown at the idea of making education and healthcare affordable.

In Europe the majority of the masses may have their freedom to chose and every now and then they run to the polls to change a government. But the political class are so clever than nothing actually changed. For instance in 2015 the Greeks went to the poll and voted overwhelming against EU austerity measure. The politicians refuse to do the will of the people and the heavens did not fall.

Yes you are absolutely correct in every system the problem is the ruling class be it the west or east or north or south. It is the same thing and most wars are fought by politicians using the masses as instruments to execute the war.

I may be wrong but in my opinion most people, I mean the masses just want to live their lives and go about their normal business without being intimidated and not necessary concern about who bleeps one or who worships what. It is the elites and ruling class that instigate the masses just to feed their narcissistic and big ego.

The masses will only be free the day they realize that this is not about religious group or ethnic or racial differences but a war between the masses and elites. The day we realize that the day we reclaim our God given freedom.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by generalwo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Absolutely not only Saudi, there are other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Oman, UAE and host of others, it's just that western media has used propaganda to becloud the judgment of the people on Islam.

Well, for BOKOHARAM I can authoritatively say it's political which I know you can't deny cos of it's origin. It just flourishes cos certain section of the northern populace derives political gains from it ,That's it. They are just using ISLAM as a veil to mask it, which everyone with right senses can smell from distance. They are not different from ANTIFA in the US or neo Nascism in the eastern Europe.

As for Fulani heardsmen, what I can say is that the bad ones from them is what's making things difficult for the good ones,. There are two things that can be said about them,
First being that they are historical fighters, they fight those who oppress them at a slight, living in wilderness has took tole on their manners. Its their inherent history, you can read more about tongya and so empire. It has nothing to do with relation but culture and history.
Second being that, most of those that are causing mayhem are criminals cum fighters from sahel, Libya and CAR who have being displace but find their way to other countries with their ammunition and ideologies.
.... So the bug question is.....if truly thud spat of terrorism is fueled by western powers and politicians, how come they target and use only Muslims? Why are Christians never used or even those who practice other religions?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by cyprex: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground

You are painting fantasies
All over the world and in any religious or moral setting, a girl must become a woman before marriage
Kindly produce evidence of Taliban approving marriage of 6year old persons.

Gay is evil, its unnatural and it is anti climax of civilization .
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:

Is the rape of kids as mandated for Muslims by the best Muslim not happening today?

Well, I will say you should stop reasoning with your anus just cos of hatred for Islam

Jihad of centuries ago is happening now true, but in which form??
Is it through political abaracadabra of the so called self perfection western rhetoric and force??. Think bro. Through Islamic jihad doesn't come with bloodshed rather self and society cleansing through calling with mouth.

Please reason with me, from all those jihad imroglio, who benefited most, west / christian or muslim. You know how many Muslims has been killed. You should pity seriously.

There is no where in Islamic authority that legalised rape. Even rape is a criminal offense in Islamic world that comes wiy death penalty. I don't know why you like to peddle propaganda and lies against Islam.

You are better in position to tell me when she was married off?
I hope you reaserch well bro, before showing hatred from people who doesn't harm nor threaten you
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:

Well, I will say you should stop reasoning with your anus just cos of hatred for Islam

Is it through political abaracadabra of the so called self perfection western rhetoric and force??. Think bro. Through Islamic jihad doesn't come with bloodshed rather self and society cleansing through calling with mouth.

Please reason with me, from all those jihad imroglio, who benefited most, west / christian or muslim. You know how many Muslims has been killed. You should pity seriously.

There is no where in Islamic authority that legalised rape. Even rape is a criminal offense in Islamic world that comes wiy death penalty. I don't know why you like to peddle propaganda and lies against Islam.

I hope you reaserch well bro, before showing hatred from people who doesn't harm nor threaten you
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

oga you have no answered my question

You made accusation and you said i should help you proof a lie I didn't make

Are you not the one talking from your anus here

Keep deceiving yourself, bleeping kids done by prophet of Islam

If this is not rape, how do you define sex without consent of one too naive to assent it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
cyprex:

You are painting fantasies
All over the world and in any religious or moral setting, a girl must become a woman before marriage
Kindly produce evidence of Taliban approving marriage of 6year old persons.

Gay is evil, its unnatural and it is anti climax of civilization .
Mohammed prophet of Islam bleeped Aisha unhair punny at 6

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by faste: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

Why didn't they scramble to board a plane to US before Taliban took over??
I was just wondering,they underestimated Taliban fighting capability!
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Lifebenzy: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
So are you admitting that the Taliban are criminals
I thought you said US invaded Afghan for their profit.. what profit exactly?..you haven't said any fact
smallrincowis16:

I am no kid bro.
Why didn't west invade SAUDI despite the fact they they were involved

Please let's argue with fact.
All criminalities in middle east can be said to be inaptitude of west, or their failure to act or not act against circumstances.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
.... So the bug question is.....if truly thud spat of terrorism is fueled by western powers and politicians, how come they target and use only Muslims? Why are Christians never used or even those who practice other religions?

You can read that from the lines.
It's easy, cos west want to control the middle east for selfishness.
All these started after the coup of Iranian president mousodiq by CIA and mossad

West are leaders when it comes to propaganda, they won't use christian cos there is no really Christian nation. So most other nations are those that bow for their lead or subscribe to western ideologies.

Look at China for instance you know how many efforts the west are putting in place just to topple the government cos they didn't subscribe to western ideologies using pretext of xianjian, Taiwan, or human rights which are all flukes of their objectives
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:

If this is not rape, how do you define sex without consent of one too naive to assent it

Well, even in 21st century we are, age of consent differs with countries, so why is it not the same??

And is there any scientific or biological evidence to proof any age of consent??

All these is just telling us that it's subjective. I don't see any case here, except for your miopic mind

Well, maria mother of Jesus was married off at the age of 12, is that age a befitting age for marriage at present?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
dettolgel:

You are right. But how many political class the world over are willing to do the right thing?

In Africa they are so corrupt that they steal the future of the poor masses and keep them down with ancient rules and traditions.

In the west, USA for instance the political class have devised a way to exploit the system while impoverishing the masses (majority working more for less and paying through their noses for healthcare and college). The political class as so crafty that they have oppressed and brain washed the masses such that the masses now frown at the idea of making education and healthcare affordable.

In Europe the majority of the masses may have their freedom to chose and every now and then they run to the polls to change a government. But the political class are so clever than nothing actually changed. For instance in 2015 the Greeks went to the poll and voted overwhelming against EU austerity measure. The politicians refuse to do the will of the people and the heavens did not fall.

Yes you are absolutely correct in every system the problem is the ruling class be it the west or east or north or south. It is the same thing and most wars are fought by politicians using the masses as instruments to execute the war.

I may be wrong but in my opinion most people, I mean the masses just want to live their lives and go about their normal business without being intimidated and not necessary concern about who bleeps one or who worships what. It is the elites and ruling class that instigate the masses just to feed their narcissistic and big ego.

The masses will only be free the day they realize that this is not about religious group or ethnic or racial differences but a war between the masses and elites. The day we realize that the day we reclaim our God given freedom.

Thank you my brother you are absolutely right.

I am very happy for having this wonderful cum intelligent conversations.

I really envy your acumen, though we disagree to agree, this is what humanity should be. Not peddling racism, fascism, religious intolerance here and there.

Thank you have a wonderful moment there.
I hope we can have something like this in future on other subject of discussion.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lifebenzy:
So are you admitting that the Taliban are criminals
I thought you said US invaded Afghan for their profit.. what profit exactly?..you haven't said any fact

Of course, I never said they were right before.

The physical benefit it to say to those who opposes their rule that we can get you, distablises you and get away with it.

The financial aspect is the profit from the sales of weapon and ammunition which takes a very big percentage of their GDP

Others are to gain control of middle east, first hand intelligence gathering on their suppose enemy, etc
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:

Check this

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Thank you my brother you are absolutely right.

I am very happy for having this wonderful cum intelligent conversations.

I really envy your acumen, though we disagree to agree, this is what humanity should be. Not peddling racism, fascism, religious intolerance here and there.

Thank you have a wonderful moment there.
I hope we can have something like this in future on other subject of discussion.

Thank you too. I realized that in all our exchange you were succinct and made your points based on issues I raised. Even when mine points didn't align with yours you pointed out your reservations without any form of animosity.

People like you used to be a lot on this forum I am embarrassed to say that at the moment you are like a unicorn on this forum. Now you can't have exchange with most people on NL without name calling.

I don't know you but "Jide ka iji". It means keep it up. Have a great day.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
hope you remember to tag me then

Because me i can't see when that would happen without tag

It's funny how you make allegation to be looking for when to add evidence later

I have seen your response. I saw how you diverted as is usual with you guys when you don't have sound grasp of a verse. Will respond soon.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by 900warriorz: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Adisa89:

Compared to their 39 million population those are just a scared few. Watch CNN news, you'll see many Afghans jubilating.
A scared few you say? grin

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

I have seen your response. I saw how you diverted as is usual with you guys when you don't have sound grasp of a verse. Will respond soon.
you were the one diverting

I thought you said you were going to bring verses were Yaweh supported peadophile because that was the center of discussion

But you didn't, you were talking about war passages which we have trashed on this same forum

Do i need to remind you that Mohamed, allah and Quran fought numerous wars and Christian's have never had issues with how the wars was fought except ie fighting People because you want to convert them to your religion

Hope you can see the complete disgrace you called response to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.