Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs (4168 Views)

Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Uptownerd: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2021
There are alleged reports that the Taliban has ordered Local leaders to make a list of young girls and widows under 45yrs.

It's been gloom and doom in Afghanistan since the news of the Taliban take over of government. Most Western Countries have evacuated their personnel from the region due to the growing situation on ground.

Few hours ago, some Afhgan Nationals were seen trying to stowaway on a US Military aircraft unsuccessfully.

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by neonly: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Uptownerd:
There are alleged reports that the Taliban has ordered Local leaders to make a list of young girls and widows under 45yrs.

It's been gloom and doom in Afghanistan since the news of the Taliban take over of government. Most Western Countries have evacuated their personnel from the region due to the growing situation on ground.

Few hours ago, some Afhgan Nationals were seen trying to stowaway on a US Military aircraft unsuccessfully.

There u go der 47 virgins already don land

7 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by promzy555(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Why? O.p for wat reason?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Welcome to islam

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Uptownerd: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2021
neonly:

There u go der 47 virgins already don land
grin
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Uptownerd: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
promzy555:
Why? O.p for wat reason?

They probably want to start an Afghan late night vigil or something. grin
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by ThuGGeR147: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2021
E don happen, na so dem wan take collect Bilikisu from me?? embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by DoggoneDogg: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Mohammed will be proud. cool

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Mayng01(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2021
I’m sad � , especially for the women. Lots of lives will be ruined, millions of dreams are dead. Imagine the world without islam ☪️ ☪️ , how peaceful could it have been? I just couldn’t envisioned what is going on there right now

18 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by taretoofine(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
We need peace in this trying times
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by dahnimoh(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
They want to start enjoying the virgins here on earth before paradise

11 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by taretoofine(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2021
taretoofine:

We need peace in this trying times
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Femi8586(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2021
I can bet anything that over 45% of Muslims in Nigeria are silently happy about this and wish it could happen in Nigeria angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Spoils. They have reduced women to spoils

4 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MufasaLion: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Spoils

Indeed spoils of war!
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Mayng01:
I’m sad � , especially for the women. Lots of lives will be ruined, millions of dreams are dead. Imagine the world without islam ☪️ ☪️ , how peaceful could it have been? I just couldn’t envisioned what is going on there right now

Blame the culprits not the religion.
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
So, the whole of this war was for TOTO. RUBIS

8 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2021
This is probably propaganda. But some people here wouldn't put on their thinking caps because of not being open-minded.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by x123xlolls(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Propaganda, drop link, you bloggers are already hungry and food don land
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by promzy555(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin
Uptownerd:

They probably want to start an Afghan late night vigil or something. grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by kollinskollins(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
All this things happen because them islam people support them. E no fit happen for naija because the south no support am

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by IJOBA11: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Femi8586:
I can bet anything that over 45% of Muslims in Nigeria are silently happy about this and wish it could happen in Nigeria angry
IS PLEASED
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by IJOBA11: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
This is probably propaganda. But some people here wouldn't put on their thinking caps because of not being open-minded.
MAI GIDA DID YOU READ BOTH THE ENGLISH AND ARABIC LANGUAGE IN THAT ARTICLE VERY WELL
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by faithfull18(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too bad for them.
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by siofra(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
If I was an Afghan girl I'll be asking myself, so this is why I was born? To pump out baby after baby for a sick man, I'd rather die swrs. Imagine the psychological damage to those young women that were just managing to create a future for themselves, everything snatched, everything taken away. I can only thank the universe and fate I'm not an Afghan girl.

5 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Kondomatic(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Blame the culprits not the religion.
Religion trained the culprits

8 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MufasaLion: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Religion trained the culprits

They were misguided.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Kondomatic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

They were misguided.
By religion

14 Likes

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
On to what end?
No terrorists will end well in life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
IS PLEASED
Nobody, it is the supporters of terrorists, murderers and killers that are pleased.
The ones you and your ilks support.
The same evil and wicked politicians that brought The evil Boko Haram into our nation.

May it never ever be well in life with anyone that support terrorists, murderers , killers and evil.
Terrible deaths will be their portion in this life.
We hope you can say amen to this?
Only hypocrites and supporters of evil and wickedness won't say Amen most def!

Your god below and his ilks are the ones please with the Taliban terrorists.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Attention seeker

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by Doubuzofficial: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
dahnimoh:
They want to start enjoying the virgins here on earth before paradise

Because i'm not understanding o
Re: Taliban Orders Local Leaders To Present List Of Girls Aged Over 15yrs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
An Afghan woman in Kabul: ‘Now I have to burn everything I achieved’
A university student tells of seeing all around her the ‘fearful faces of women and ugly faces of men who hate women:
This is just so sad and pitiful.
A 17 year old high school student in Kabul, Afghanistan’s war-scarred capital, worries that she now will not be allowed to graduate.
The girl keeps asking the same question: What will happen to me?

The American withdrawal, which effectively ends the longest war on foreign soil in United States history, is also likely to be the start of another difficult chapter for Afghanistan’s people.

“I am so worried about my future. It seems so murky. If the Taliban take over, I lose my identity, she says“.
It is about my existence. It is not about their withdrawal. I was born in 2004, and I have no idea what the Taliban did to women, but I know women were banned from everything.”

We pray things really ends well with her and her likes in that country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australian Woman Cooked Her Husband & Fed Him To His Kids (video) / Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists / Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.