Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija (39369 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Uyi168: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by setobaba: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Cash app is available for pick up, no failing
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by babyfaceafrica: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:

BBNAIJA is Fake PaddyPaddy show
Very fake, I don't know why people aren't seeing this. Too many pretenders

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by byteem: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
When is Pete up for eviction.. let's get him out here where he belongs
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by babyfaceafrica: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
byteem:
Yinmu
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by KingDash: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2021
gay association.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by kriss27(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Hope you won’t ask me to pay you before service?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by iddie007(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Doubuzofficial:
ALUMNUS HAS SPOKEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin
Asin eh... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Lewisdinho(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Where d house d? grin
SimplyFacts:
The fans of the victim wouldn't see any sense in all that Uti wrote.

Thank God the house is not located in Naija,,, dem for don go scatter the show.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by MrOmor: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2021
see the difference between White Money and Pere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PICCjOM3xe0
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Coldie(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Shutup abeg, this guy is part of the pere maria cartel
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by stasius: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere for the money. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by mailemy(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2021
This guy is not making any sense.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Lavidalo: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Bully

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Where d house d? grin

I always think the HMs are lodged outside Naija,,, maybe na because I don't watch the show sha. I follow NL updates only.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by stasius: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
He knows Pere in real life.

You see When I tell people that they select who goes for this show they doubt me.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by AK481(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
" When you are in an environment with stringent rules, emotional intelligence is the highest and most lethal weapon you should possess."

case closed
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Simeonjoe1: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
byteem:

grin you and who, better rest cause Pere go dey there till last day.
Pere for the mulla

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by AfroKnight: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy

Really I don’t think anyone is surprised that Uti is a supporter of Pere.

Uti only stans toxicity. A Queen and more. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Revolva(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight Last Night...See What Caused it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVlnU0gdv4
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by justjify(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:

BBNAIJA is Fake PaddyPaddy show
I said it before na angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by NNEWIsuper: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Ejlove4u:
am I the only one that do not enjoy this year's BBN... I don't seem to like the faces in there. apart from white money though
Yes you're the only one

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Skyfornia:
I don't even understand UTI...he typed all these sh!ts without making sense.
Iti's never made sense in all his social rants grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by AuroraB(f): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
stanbicflow0:

Porodo soundtec headphones

16 hrs playtime

frequency range : 20~20 khz

charge 10 minutes, use 1 hour hands-free call sensitivity : 108±3db

multi-function button

re-charging time : 1.5 hours

battery capacity : 200mah

Intending buyer(s) should call you to know the price, kwo
Kontinu cheesy grin undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Skoonheid:
The mod that pushed this to FP deserves a medal for being the most stupid mod on nl. Why don't you go open a blog on bbnaija and post updates all day. Of all the issues bothering you keep posting this shit we don't want to see.
E no go pass lala now
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Lewisdinho(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na lagos d house d i guess
SimplyFacts:

I always think the HMs are lodged outside Naija,,, maybe na because I don't watch the show sha. I follow NL updates only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.