Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija (39378 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Na lagos d house d i guess

Yeah, thanks.
I just confirmed from Google.
I think only 2 or 3 seasons were held in South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by TheEnforcer: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Skoonheid:
The mod that pushed this to FP deserves a medal for being the most stupid mod on nl. Why don't you go open a blog on bbnaija and post updates all day. Of all the issues bothering you keep posting this shit we don't want to see.
Are they forcing you to read it?Why don't you move onto other posts you like?Lots of stories on the front page and yet you come here to comment on this.Haha

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by bernicemo: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
I don't Iike pere
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by RobbStark(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
UTI is a fool.

The same UTI that body shamed Tacha, called her names and even vow that if she wins, he will leave this country is today preaching.

UTI, you are nothing but a hypocrite. You call white black n black white.
You will never be a real gee.

Wether it's a game Pere is playing or not, bbnaija is a game and two can play it.
When White money has the chance too, he shud teach the fella a lesson, that is if he can.

So you guys watching shud just watch to catch fun.
Nothing more. 90mil no be beans oooo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by roundman: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Skyfornia:
I don't even understand UTI...he typed all these sh!ts without making sense.
I thought it was only me who did not understand the gibberish he wrote there...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Larrysung:
Lol.. I still don't get how Pere's action is still tagged "bullying". I mean, there was Jackie B pushing Maria on her head during a heated argument with Maria. They just had an argument..

Meanwhile, all the best for them all..
U are actually right, Pere did not bully WM

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Ejlove4u(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Yes you're the only one

OK thank you very much
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by DrHighchief(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
So Uti know Pere?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by maldino: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Man be straight and stop confusing us...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.