Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (42053 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by TripleAkutigi: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
The mark wey you go buy.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ololadekiniun: 2:34am On Aug 18, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Your brother has written WAEC. She has not. In other words, your brother wrote after SSS3 while wrote during her first term in SSS3.

Also tell your people to learn how to encourage and motivate children.

Do you understand?
Boss my brother has not write waec cos this year education system nah only buhari understand Dem write jamb before waec,he's about writing waec too and am not condemning him for praising is daughter am just saying undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by schoolmaster: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2021
proclinician:
My neighbour showed me this result as his jamb score and asked me which school will accept the score. I told him to check any Sunday school around.

Fake comics, see your additions 9+12+9+8=28. You better do this primary school arithmetic again and correct your joke
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by proclinician: 6:27am On Aug 18, 2021
schoolmaster:

Fake comics, see your additions 9+12+9+8=28. You better do this primary school arithmetic again and correct your joke

I told u this is the result sent to me on WhatsApp by the boy.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Adeesther56(f): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Me I passed jamb but failed waec (only lit and econs)
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by NairaMaster1(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Ololadekiniun:

Boss my brother has not write waec cos this year education system nah only buhari understand Dem write jamb before waec,he's about writing waec too and am not condemning him for praising is daughter am just saying undecided

Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Amavilla: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2021
She's intelligent. Good courage
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Adgraced: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
You are spot-on on the akor part. I was top of my class throughout primary and secondary.
But once in Uni,akor nor allow me concentrate and read my books. People still surprised I came out with 2.2 instead of first class or 2.1. Wish I had a mentor then to advise me.
CharisEleos:
Oh.. she just wrote jamb na im shakara don full ground? Hm.
I thought she was already in the Uni.

I hope akor will let her cool head down read book.
He had better sent her abroad to study.

Anyways, congratulations to her on her success.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Mideriks04(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
These celebrities sef...I had 255 in jamb
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Alexis0147(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Olodo... My first jamb without writing waec was 234... My 2nd was 288

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt / Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.