Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (42050 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by sylve11: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice. cool
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by ukaface(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best
how is schooling in Nigeria a selfish thing?
What if he doesn't have the money to take her abroad,ABI you think say na beans. Him wey school for Nigeria nkor?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Onyenna(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
grin

Falseprophet dey laugh ooh
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by DankemzI(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
ukaface:
how is schooling in Nigeria a selfish thing?
What if he doesn't have the money to take her abroad,ABI you think say na beans. Him wey school for Nigeria nkor?

Not expensive for a man of his status
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Dbiz1111(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
My brother sef score 254 nobody hype am celeb life ehn �

cheesy cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Harrykn: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
Even me sef wey never get trend is pass am
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
good one that shows the girl is truly the daughter of her father and grand father
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hashimyussufamao:
She tried, especially in an era where most kids only listen to Seyi Vibes and Bella Shmurda. Na yahoo yahoo full 'em head and hook up for the ladies. Wonder why there's low performance in this year's JAMB - sickening!

You have said it all. They don't read. They remain ignorant.

Nothing is wrong with JAMB. EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THE JAMBITES.

Don't you see their comments here? Empty.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Crochet: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ashley001(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Police Arrest Nigerian banker for moving N10Million Naira from customers account to personal account

See full details ��

https://techdaily.online/police-arrest-nigerian-banker-for-moving-n10million-from-customers-account-to-personal-account/

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by NairaMaster1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:

Your brother has written WAEC. She has not. In other words, your brother wrote after SSS3 while wrote during her first term in SSS3.

Also tell your people to learn how to encourage and motivate children.

Do you understand?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by caandi: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations to her . But I don’t understand dis she write jamb before waec? And why?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by phemmyfour: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
mariahAngel:
With a grandfather like Pete Edochie, nothing short of excellence should be expected.
It runs in the family.
Na the grandfather dey train her....smh
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best

What you don't know you don't know.

Are you insinuating that MC Oluomo is a dropped out?

It's like you don't know him. Probably I should allow you to do more research about him.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mariahAngel(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
phemmyfour:

The gene man! THE GENE! shish! undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by phemmyfour: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
caandi:
Congratulations to her . But I don’t understand dis she write jamb before waec? And why?
Exposure...jamb is an external exam
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by phemmyfour: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

The gene man! THE GENE! shish! undecided
The last time I checked....it's more of the mother's and not that of the father
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
The last time I checked....it's more of the mother's and not that of the father

Ok then. Happy checking!
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by phemmyfour: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ok then. Happy checking!
I m done
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
According to her grandfather(pete Edochie) He said, Girls are like fruits, while u are waiting 4 them to ripe, some people are already eating them with salt. I hope i am not seeing the same in the daughter grin
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Machinegun91(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Where is her picture and exams?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Habib101: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
A gud example of fathering
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Muhylonaire007: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Which Jamb? Dem rewrite another jamb? Abi the same that was written many months back?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Lightorder: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
that is what you take style do now
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
No mind that person, she go just open mouth waaah, na nonsense go just comot from her mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by smartasuen(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
The girl don dey turn Slay queen small small o grin

Dis one na Slay princess already
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
undecided undecided I have scored 297, 264,_255 and I never got any accolades or pat on the back infact they made me feel like a failure and guess what no one of them has ever crossed the 250 Rubicon. Life no balance
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by dex4sure: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
proclinician:
My neighbour showed me this result as his jamb score and asked me which school will accept the score. I told him to check any Sunday school around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.