Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (42054 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
No mind that person, she go just open mouth waaah, na nonsense go just comot from her mouth.

Gossip of the highest order!

Amebo don finish you! Ode!
Na where you dey dey stalk and do aproko upandan, your guy go your back go knack knack your babe left, right and center! Still give her upagagnam style! grin grin
If to say you behave like man, e for no happen! How pitiful!
As you say you no wan get sense, you go get am by force!
Shey you dey whine me ni? I go finish you!

Now, you don’t even have friends because you’ve got trust issues and you hate women because your babe made a fooooooooooool of you! How sad and frustrating!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mariahAngel(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Aboguede(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ada ibanyi nno
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
He should not have mentioned her IG handle. There are so many perverts out there searching for young girls like her to prey on.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by anambraamaka: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yul My man
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
I scored 244 12years ago yet I in my mind I thought I didn't do well...
I need to believe more in my self...
Congratulations to her...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
She is going to clear all her papers

Including waec.....after all miracle centre never fails
Na you send her go miracle centre? We assume too much on Social media.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ayo2004: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:
He should not have mentioned her IG handle. There are so many perverts out there searching for young girls like her to prey on.
Believe it or not
Her father old nollywood colleagues and politician friends must have already toasted her and these rich girls like it especially when the toaster is richer than her own father cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ayo2004: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
And so
Are her mates not scoring 300+

He should better tell her to face her book
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:
I scored 244 12years ago yet I in my mind I thought I didn't do well...
I need to believe more in my self...
Congratulations to her...
JAMB these days is generally low compared to yesteryears. A girl that studied like mad this year scored 236 and she cried bitterly about it. Many factors should be put into consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

JAMB these days is generally low compared to yesteryears. A girl that studied like mad this year scored 236 and she cried bitterly about it. Many factors should be put into consideration.
so do you think jamb is more difficult now or what?...
With the way youth of these days neglect education for frivolities and standards falling just to accommodate their unseriousness?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by MummyD2020(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best

You forgot that money answereth all. Do you think if he has the wherewithal, he would give it a second thought?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Studying like mad is not the same thing as being intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Ishi tomato leave matter, boys done know her IG page tey tey lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
My brother sef score 254 nobody hype am celeb life ehn �

Those years we dey take that Kain score drink garri lol grin...
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by EmekaA125(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:

Studying like mad is not the same thing as being intelligent.
Being intelligent without studying will always end in colossal failure. Hard work pays.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by omoadeleye(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Or maybe dem no sabi book for the family, like this is a first educational feat that has ever been made ij their family.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:
so do you think jamb is more difficult now or what?...
With the way youth of these days neglect education for frivolities and standards falling just to accommodate their unseriousness?
JAMB is less difficult now but the marking scheme is tough. Many students complained about JAMB marking them low this year. There were exceptions but failure recorded was up to 90%.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by chatinent: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Well done, baby girl.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Alvin212(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oh boy

See those oranges on herrr chest
I want to wrap my lips around em

The bulge in my pants
Tells the story
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Bullhari: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
proclinician:
My neighbour showed me this result as his jamb score and asked me which school will accept the score. I told him to check any Sunday school around.

The total should be 38 not 28. You can edit but you can't add. No wonder you no pass Jamb

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by abysirius(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
If person check now if fiit be sey na odu she use
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

JAMB is less difficult now but the marking scheme is tough. Many students complained about JAMB marking them low this year. There were exceptions but failure recorded was up to 90%.
Don't you think the complaints are a way of blame shifting to gratify self?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by SILVERLINES: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
The girl is almost ripe
Boys can't wait kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Being intelligent without studying will always end in colossal failure. Hard work pays.
You are repeating my initial assertion but in the other way round.
There is intelligence and there is hardwork...
Level of intelligence differs,hardwork is only but a catalyst for intelligence.
The impact hardwork makes depend on when it was applied,the inherent intelligence of the applicant, and the extent of hardwork overtime.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Baitullah: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Abeg tell your neighbor that he is owing Jamb 152 marks grin
proclinician:
My neighbour showed me this result as his jamb score and asked me which school will accept the score. I told him to check any Sunday school around.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Hapinex01: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pls where can I see her, a won date her ASAP
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Elidrisy20: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
But the girl get ripped breast cool that need to be
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Obc1234(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yul which school are you sending her
Let it be UNN
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
My brother sef score 254 nobody hype am celeb life ehn �
Ahahhaaa ���, our last born sef, Na 249 she score.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mudiana(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best
abeg help am open gofundme since u care too much.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by STRI1: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
I scored 245 when I did my jamb. Which I paid for. Nobody hype oo. It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.