Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him (329 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him by Stephen2324(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Again, reading of another young man who committed suicide after a girl cheated/dumped him. This is what happens when a man LOVES a woman instead of UNDERSTANDING her. Many young men continue losing lives because they have been sold the lie that is love & bought it....

The fairytale of forever & ever. Many men believe it when the woman they're with says "i love you", yeah she may mean it BUT here's the catch, for NOW. Women are emotional beings, whatever they say or feel is in the NOW not forever...

Yes, that girl you're planning to build your happily forever after, can & will leave you, as her options expand. It won't matter how long you've been together OR how much you've sacrificed for her. Women just don't care, they're only loyal to their emotions...

Understand these 3 pillars that define women:

1. Hypergamy - she'll always seek the highest value male to mate with
2. Briffault's Law - if you've no money/fame to offer she doesn't even know you exist
3. Solipsism - nothing else matters to her except her own decisions & desires

Examples:

Hypergamy - she's always seeking your replacement, that's why it's always easier for women to move on after a breakup. Probably coz she had your replacement sorted out way back. You never catch a woman cheating you just catch her transitioning into her new relationship

You're not the only guy your woman is interacting with. She's even giving out her number. Every action of hers, is to get the attention of other males with the hope that someone "better" than you introduces himself...

Yes, those uploads on IG, she's marketing herself, if the right bid comes, she's gone. Yes that make up on fleek & body hugging dress as she goes into town, she's hoping she catches someone's eye. And it's no fault of their own, it's just their nature...

Briffault's Law - there's the saying, a rich man can change a broke woman's life. But a rich woman won't even look a broke man's way. That's just their nature, she'll gravitate towards the guy that has money or fame as it fulfills her desires of comfort & status...

So best believe it, at most if a dude who's more financially stable than you approaches her, 9/10 she'll bite. They're creatures of comfort, their "love" can easily be bought with trinkets. Deep rooted in materialism, she'll choose the one who stands to give her the most...

At most, if a dude who's popular or famous approaches her, 9/10 she'll bite. It's their innate desire to be associated with men of status. Women are so mesmerized with status, a man is simply a means to attain status in society...

You see this clearly with celebrities, a woman may not even love the said celebrity in question, but she'll still Bleep him, just so she can say I bleeped him too. They are like kids, they want the toy everyone wants...

Solipsism - this is a point past narcissism. She doesn't care how much you’re sacrificing for her. The only thing that matters to her is how you make her feel. She's only occupied by their own feelings....

Meaning, if another guys pops up & is able to make her feel, she'll cheat or dump you. And guess what it won't matter how much you've sacrificed for her, all that matters to her is her feelings. How many times you've heard a man say "after all I did for her", she don't care bro

Now, since women are guided by these 3 pillars, does it mean they're incapable of "loving" one man. No. They can develop strong feelings for a man if they become emotionally attached to him (pairbonded) which is why virgins are the prime choice to pick...

As harsh as it is, that's just women nature, every man needs to understand this. There's absolutely no reason for any man to be crying or killing himself over a woman. Start seeing women for what they truly are & stop buying into fantasies...

Don't attach your happiness to women, it'll make you needy, clingy & desperate. And desperate men are mentally unstable, it always ends in disaster, either he ends up in hospital, jail or a body bag. All because he made pussy the centre of his life...

Free yourself bro, there's more to life than women. Accept that it's over. Rebuild yourself for yourself. Let her go & continue working on your dreams. And guess what, once healed, naturally better women will come. But first you have to accept it is what it is!!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him by Sonnobax15(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Well,na only an award winning SIMP go ever consider suicide as an option Simply because say him banny break him heart undecided

1 Like

Re: Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Redpillers have failed woefully, after dem don develop long neck finish,the so-called SIMPs are increasing rapidly. e chocketh
Re: Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him by Vision101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very deep. All efforts that men put in is to attract fame and all classes of women.

All efforts that women put in is to attract fame and men of same or higher class.

A man that is high up can go down and pick a woman BUT a woman that is high up will not go down and pick a man expect she is looking for a tool.

1 Like

Re: Reading Of Another Young Man Who Committed Suicide After A Girl Dumped Him by Botking: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ever seen i join this forum, the Redpill education I'm getting here, as help me tremendously in my sociation with women.

I can say without this education I will be leaving in my Utopian illusion about women.

So I must say Big thanks you for all the good work, the Redpill guys as been doing here.

Am I recommend for you guys to remain resolute in your Redpill message, Preach brother preach, this is the only way we can educate men, and liberate them from women manipulation.

And as for the Simp, well I don't blem you for being one, i was one likes you, one thing I have come to understand is, you don't need spiritual or bible education to liberate you from simphood,
There's a right education for every aspect of life, if you want to become a doctor you don't need to study the Bible to become one, if you want to become an engineer you don't need to study medicine to become one, if you want to be a pastor you don't need to study engineering to become one,

This is to tell you that there's a right education for every aspect of life, if you want to have a long-term successful relationship with any lady, all you need is a Redpill education

So if you choose to neglect this, it automatically mean you will remain a simp for life, and I can tell you from my personal experience that you will pay dearly for your weaklings choice.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Being A Second Wife To The Right Person Is Better Than Being The First / Is It Rude To Keep Asking A Stranger Questions Over And Over? / The Best Platform To Learn About Sex And How To Stay Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.