Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him (96121 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Fahdiga(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin
He is a sophisticated m0r0n.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by berryPee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
We never collect urgent 2k from your gender wink
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women?
Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Myself2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

What have men done to that gender ?

Bloody tw@t, you won't face the unfortunate crime committed by a hopeless human being, rather you want to use it to further the lost cause of a warped feminist ideology, las las, you too will go and look for one hopeless guys d!CK to suck.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by jurgyvideos: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
It is well
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

And what of those that support the feminism? How are their lives better than those that don't support it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by realstars: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bad Boy
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by goodheart02(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

Shift commot for road. If the topic wasn't in favour of women will u be here? I'm sure na your type dey kill themselves and sacrifice over man and you come hear forming akuraku female Rambo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by King3urna(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Omo the guy no dey even fear make the girl no use her blade sharped teeth to cut him dick off... some men dont use their number six i swear

More reason for you to believe there’s no knife it’s just made up story yes her anger might be the guy posting her online you can’t force a woman to give you BJ it’s too risky
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Thesaint141(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oh Sorrow, Saphiere on the beat
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Akinbahm(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

Those guys u called your ex's really dealth with your ass. You better wake up from your slumber when we told you Jezebel to always make use of your cognition but una no go listen money and dick don affect your faculty reasoning...
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Johel(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

Guinea fowl...mteeew
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Sibtygarr: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
yuping:
Some one threatened you with knife but also give you his dick, I don't understand because mouth have � teeth or you can bite the dick,
The story is not adding up.
But of need to come out with the truth.
But if found guilty hang the guilty party.
Never thought of that LOL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by kestolove95(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Igbo man with Yoruba identity
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Decide2rise: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Feminism will only lead you to frustration and depression. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Mecka: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Any woman who professes the future is female all the time needs her brain checked
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by photons(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Tell that to the Afghanistans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nanavati(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
The future is truly female

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by marsup: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
what has feminism got to do with this?
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Mecka: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
Let him be dealt with. Even my husband can't try this rubbish with me.

By the way, wetin the girl find go there in the first place?
You dey your mama house he com force you?

but if he ask nicely, will you give him head
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yoruba people are $ex freaks.. that's why I love my igbo brothers they are more interested in making money than flaunting their dick online like their neighbours from West
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by armodilo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women? Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked.
If I may ask, what do you understand by the word "feminism"? No jeers here. I actually want to have this discussion with a feminist.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by jidxin(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
i think you are deluded, if you able to ascribe this to a feminist ish then you have a bigger problem.... You obviously don't know what feminism entails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by DamagedVagina: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
angry
saphiere:
whoever that did this to you will never know peace cry

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by jidxin(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
armodilo:

If I may ask, what do you understand by the word "feminism"?
No jeers here. I actually want to have this discussion with a feminist.
wow thank you my brother the same question I asked her oooo
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by sulaak(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
How a man can force a woman to perform MouthAction and hold a knife and camera at the same time is beyond me.

His crime might be selling the video without paying the Kenyan woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by justjify(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry angry angry angry angry
Where is the video
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by ibuildstuff(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
The other day a South African woman n her lover killed husband.
You didn't see men making it a gender issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Pumpumking: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Pumpumking: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:

huh? ...so u sayin mouth action Bloooow J is now ilegal??....wot rubbbish are u talking about sir?...juss askin! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Pumpumking: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
blinking001:
That is how they'll be embarrasing us everywhere

us? which us sir? who are the us?...u dont like women? (juss askin) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Slickest(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Ur just a bitter witch that never found any one to love her, not even a fvkin teddy bear to hug. Your dad and your mum thinks ur dumbness knows no bounds in which they're very right. Your friends are married and happy but your bitterness is so titanic ur a prisoner in it. Get a life witch!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.