Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him (96173 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
matm:
forced?not possible.If forced,d man could have gotten his dick bitten off by d woman's teeth.
so disgueting

it's also risky to do that especially indoors, the guy may react, even if he will suffer the pain later.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Invitationn: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women?
Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked. Men rape. Should we also rape?
Men harvest human organs for rituals.
Should we do same?
You already do all you've mentioned undecided
You probably already know.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2021
visit0r:
Which force, when the John Thomas was in her mouth why didn't she bite it off cool

she was probably afraid of spontaneous reaction.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Pat081:
The gal na useless gal sef too why can she use her teeth to cut his John Thomas off

the man may react violently or madly against her, even if he will suffer the pain later.
it's quite risky.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Kenbobbi: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
And Hoes will always be Hoes...shekinah

kmcutez:
Men will always be men.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Caseless: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Stupid guy
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Girls go to school more than boys in Nigeria.

Discrimination based on sex and gender when it comes to employment is something Nigeria feminists believe has to happen even though they can't tell you where and when.

Girls get education more than boys. Women get employed as much as men so what exactly are Nigeria feminist on about?

Females get more education than males in nigeria is debatable.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by yuping(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So you expect her to bite it? Did you even think of what the pain will make that man to do with the knife in his hand? Three quick stabs in the neck can put her to sleep for good.
All I'm saying is that both story is not adding up, you can't threaten someone's life and leave yourself vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Kondomatic(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Librason:

Females get more education than males in nigeria is debatable.
Alright then
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovelyn451:
it is still men that perpetrate these crimes

don't women perpetrate crime?
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by matm: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Leave them, life and time will handle them.

In the next ten years, we will see a whole generation of these types who have been left alone and unmarried in their late 30's and 40's, by that time, their youth and beauty would have faded as with their chance to ever be married.

Once they realize that all of that man-hating-rhetoric made them fail at being wife and mother material, they will be left to grow older, and older and die alone, while seeing their mates who weren't fooled by the ideology, happy with children, a husband, a home and a marriage. Give them time, their bitterness will only grow.

In the next decade we will see the largest number of unmarried, aged, women of any time in history. This will get interesting before we even know it.

Unfortunately,beign married with kids cannot guarantee old age hapiness,dt is if u will live to see old age.When hydra headed family burdens handle u,ur wrong orientation will change, dt is if u will survive it either from wife or ur kids .Marriage is fine but d belief dt in years to come,u will be happier or live better than d unmarried is an illusion.And don't think dt ur grown up kids will take care of u in old age,for reverse is becoming d case,where d elderly keep hussling to help in feeding their grand kids till they die.This is 21st century and a lot has changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
I'm a victim.
thats good
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by hannsg: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Now I know why always Kenya/Uganda dey for crase!

Naija ppl dey
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
yuping:

All I'm saying is that both story is not adding up, you can't threaten someone's life and leave yourself vulnerable.

the act is not unusual of men (even though it's risky).
is sadism new? even without weapon, they play on the weakness of the lady, dominate her. it takes no-nosense and non -dick freak ("ruth"wink to set herself free of the madness.
this is not a pointer to say the story is not true. men with adrenaline pump and bad sense do dominate their ladies in sexual act indoors.
it's not new.
what probably added up to the equally bad situation is circulation of video online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Librason: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
yuping:

the act is not unusual of men (even though it's risky).
is sadism new? even without weapon, they play on the weakness of the lady, dominate her. it takes no - nosense and non - dick freak ("ruth"wink to set herself free of the madness.
this is not a pointer to say the story is not true. men with adrenaline pump and bad sense do dominate their ladies in sexual act indoors.
it's not new.
what probably added up to the equally bad situation is circulation of video online.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Maobichek: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:
Let him be dealt with. Even my husband can't try this rubbish with me.

By the way, wetin the girl find go there in the first place?
You dey your mama house he com force you?

Good morning, one man's food is another man poison. There are some ladies on their own who beg men for mouth action, believe you me okay.

It's rubbish to you and not to some other ladies.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by VTJN(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Kazim88:

I stopped reading at that point. Why not marry a feminist first, and come back to tell us the "why".
LMAO smiley smiley

Your mind is messed up already guy. There's no point engaging you any further. My cousin who got married some years back was a feminist. They are both feminist and they live very happy than those anti-feminist who go out of their way looking for a submissive woman that they can toss left, right, centre.

Marry your type baba. A female feminist will not be dumb to settle down for less. A female feminist will not be foolish enough to marry a man whose mentality hanged on superiority, submissive and what have you. Same applies to the male feminist. We don't settle for less. Do you expect us to marry a nonentity who doesn't know her right? Or a woman that my family can easily icontrol?

Abeg go sleep guy. Go for your type simple!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by biggielawajo(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
[ to let u knw say this story na lie quote author=Kastonkastroll post=104887629]Omo the guy no dey even fear make the girl no use her blade sharped teeth to cut him dick off... some men dont use their number six i swear[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
kmcutez:
Men will always be men.
stop rationalizing rubbish abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Librason:

the girl no wan die now, the guy fit react immediately even if he go still suffer the pain later.

True sha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Ghettologist(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Forced girlfriend for mouth action? Nosense.

My Girl wakes me up every morning with that.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Areola14:
This is always the results when you are dating an OLOSHO! ... Listen to what she just said... He is jealous because she's dating another man! Who knows what the guy have went through for her sake.. yet she playing the victim role... whenever you are dating some of these ladies... Don't be too serious with them... Can you imagine, the little money he is suppose to use to manage himself, he will spend it at the court...
and he will still go to jail . If your girlfriend cheats you dump her - that's what sane people do but iv realised a lot of African men are insane .
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
yuping:
Some one threatened you with knife but also give you his dick, I don't understand because mouth have � teeth or can't she bite the dick
The story is not adding up.
Both of them need to come out with the truth.
But if found guilty hang the guilty party.
Yes nah so as she is biting the dyck he would be stabbing her head all over . Did you think at all before writing the rubbish you wrote .
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:
Let him be dealt with. Even my husband can't try this rubbish with me.

By the way, wetin the girl find go there in the first place?
You dey your mama house he com force you?

ur comment is so daft . Its disturbing when you hear women rationalising rubbish like what you just vomited . You have ten mouths .
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Leave them, life and time will handle them.

In the next ten years, we will see a whole generation of these types who have been left alone and unmarried in their late 30's and 40's, by that time, their youth and beauty would have faded as with their chance to ever be married.

Once they realize that all of that man-hating-rhetoric made them fail at being wife and mother material, they will be left to grow older, and older and die alone, while seeing their mates who weren't fooled by the ideology, happy with children, a husband, a home and a marriage. Give them time, their bitterness will only grow.

In the next decade we will see the largest number of unmarried, aged, women of any time in history. This will get interesting before we even know it.

lol - did you dream about feminists again today ? Why is the life of women you obviously dont like bothering you so much ? Lol , I can see how painful it is for women to challenge your "god" given authority . Lol . You will weep and wail for the next ten years .
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Monogamy:

The truth is you have really been missing good d..ick..

Not necessarily for it to be too long or too short, but the right size.

If you have had some offlate, that could have changed your orientation about men/guys
of all the problems womwn face from men trust a senseless man to reduce everything to dyck . It's amazing how we were taught you people were the smart gender only to grow up to see that most of you are dumb as fvck.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Parisian:
Apparently, Nairaland harbours an infinite number of senseless men.
they are everywhere like flies . Once they see anywhere a woman has been harmed or killed they descend on the story like vultures on a carcass cackling happily like hyenas . The hatred many of them have for women is something else . Awon oloshi.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Kazim88: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
VTJN:
LMAO smiley smiley

Your mind is messed up already guy. There's no point engaging you any further. My cousin who got married some years back was a feminist. They are both feminist and they live very happy than those anti-feminist who go out of their way looking for a submissive woman that they can toss left, right, centre.

Marry your type baba. A female feminist will not be dumb to settle down for less. A female feminist will not be foolish enough to marry a man whose mentality hanged on superiority, submissive and what have you. Same applies to the male feminist. We don't settle for less. Do you expect us to marry a nonentity who doesn't know her right? Or a woman that my family can easily icontrol?

Abeg go sleep guy. Go for your type simple!

Calm down and Read and Re read what I sent you.

Get married first, then after 5 years give your observation not your current assumptions.

Marriage is deep and complicated, it's sickening and height of arrogance to give advice on a subject when you have no experience on or you have not study scientifically.

Boy, humble yourself and seek practical knowledge.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Bellotelli:
False accusation... The guy no settle the LovePeddler wella
of course, false accusation as usual - the only time men believe women are raped is when they want to use women's rape as a political tool- that's when you people start shouting how SARS and fulanis bandits rape women . But every other time its a false accusation but it's never false when it's herdsmen or SARS officers . You are all clowns .
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TheKingIsHere: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women?
Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked. Men rape. Should we also rape?
Men harvest human organs for rituals.
Should we do same?

Madam, don't you know that women rape too? abi you just wanna be ignorant?

Women also harvest and use human organs too, so just keep shut

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by yuping(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Yes nah so as she is biting the dyck he would be stabbing her head all over . Did you think at all before writing the rubbish you wrote .
Yez, that's why I realize the stories are not adding up. Or did you not understand the statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by murphyung(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Oral rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.