Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him (96177 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by TWLifestyle: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2021
EndRape2:
What is insane to you is same to others,
feminism movement fights for education for the girl child, employment for the girl child, it is a movement every sensible man should support , because you will have daughters one day .

uotee author=Kondomatic post=104887022] Any movement that produces more insane women than sane ones needs to be abolished
their egos are more important than any daughters they have or will have . Men that have daughters that have been raped will still support a rapist he doesnt even know . Most of them are rapists so it's important they support other rapists like themselves .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Kazim88: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

It did not create man-hating. Rather, broken and hurt people have turned the meaning upsidedown and now project their pains under the guise of feminism. Same thing with this redpill movements. All these movements have been hijacked by mentally and psychologically unstable people to propagate their insecurities, self hate and hurts.

It goes beyond the movement being hijacked by bitter and broken ladies. They are actually indoctrinating naive and younger ones with with zero experience of life with the "All Men hate all Women","All men want to suppress women" "all men have been oppressing women from time memorial and our only salvation is to Join "feminism" and "Defend" ourselves.

I know 2 Young children, with little or experience indoctrinated with feminism from their mentossori school.

Their parent took interest when one of them 8 years old said "Men are Evil",

When they ask her she why? She talking things she did even understand... Like mine are suppressing women, men want women not to have a say in the society...

The parent were shocked... To cut the long story short, the school was unapologetic.

And lastly the current crop of feminist are the product of the mass indoctrination of this bitter and broken ladies and cycle will continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by ImaIma1(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women?
Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked. Men rape. Should we also rape?
Men harvest human organs for rituals.
Should we do same?

You need your brain checked for always focusing on negative news about men.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by ImaIma1(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:
Let him be dealt with. Even my husband can't try this rubbish with me.

By the way, wetin the girl find go there in the first place?
You dey your mama house he com force you?

Being in his place doesn't give him the right to commit the act. Didn't you visit your husband's house before you guys got married? Did he rape you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by saphiere(f): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Madam, don't you know that women rape too? abi you just wanna be ignorant?

Women also harvest and use human organs too, so just keep shut
She didn't use for ritual purposes. But as food.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by krushdripper(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
All I see here are cropped brain-dead females in their numbers, once again shifting blame on males for their own short comings & failures.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by saphiere(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Nope. What you need to check is the meaning of feminism. Feminism aims for equality and equity between both genders, but you have turned it to a gender war. You asked a question "what has this gender not done to women?" Crime is not gender specific. Men and women have been doing despicable things to one another from time immemorial, so your question has nothing to do with feminism.
Can you tell me the ratio?

I know what feminism is and that is what I've been fighting for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by saphiere(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Nope. What you need to check is the meaning of feminism. Feminism aims for equality and equity between both genders, but you have turned it to a gender war. You asked a question "what has this gender not done to women?" Crime is not gender specific. Men and women have been doing despicable things to one another from time immemorial, so your question has nothing to do with feminism.
My question was a rhetorical and to show that men have done more bad things to women than women ever done to them. More reason every woman should support feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by apatheticme(f): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Any woman that considers the actions of SOME of the male gender to condemn ALL or the male gender GENERALLY and continues to act as if there aren't myriads of devils and evil people amongst the female genders too needs to have their brains, heart, body and souls checked.

Such women are amongst the craziest of all creatures and needs both physical and spiritual measures to cure their insanity.

Any man that considers the actions of SOME of the female gender to condemn ALL or the female gender GENERALLY and continues to act as if there aren't myriads of devils and evil people amongst the male genders (just the way the males here on this platform have been shouting fear Nigerian women, fear vagina people blah blah blah for any slightest issue regarding the female gender) too needs to have their brains, heart, body and souls checked.

Such men are amongst the craziest of all creatures and needs both physical and spiritual measures to cure their insanity!

Fixed!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kazim88:

It goes beyond the movement being hijacked by bitter and broken ladies. They are actually indoctrinating naive and younger ones with with zero experience of life with the "All Men hate all Women","All men want to suppress women" "all men have been oppressing women from time memorial and our only salvation is to Join "feminism" and "Defend" ourselves.

I know 2 Young children, with little or experience indoctrinated with feminism from their mentossori school.

Their parent took interest when one of them 8 years old said "Men are Evil",

When they ask her she why? She talking things she did even understand... Like mine are suppressing women, men want women not to have a say in the society...

The parent were shocked... To cut the long story short, the school was unapologetic.

And lastly the current crop of feminist are the product of the mass indoctrination of this bitter and broken ladies and cycle will continue.
We are saying the same thing. The bitter, broken souls who have hijacked the ideal and are the ones indoctrinating the naive ones.

Mind you, you can only be indoctrinated if you allow it. These current crop of younger people don't know how to think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by imagrg(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
I'm a man. Men's exploit with women in Africa is unimaginable. If you see a man doing a woman a favour, you know he is after having se*x with her. Ritualists use the woman private parts mostly. In relationship, women are always at the receiving end and this is why they feel insecure and biased. Imagine, every relationship they have always ends up on the bed.
krushdripper:
All I see here are cropped brain-dead females in their numbers, once again shifting blame on males for their own short comings & failures.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by imagrg(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbam! You said it all. They all need to examine the said organs critically but you didn't mention the crucial one that men are always after! Methinks you left that to CROSS-EXAMINATION.
apatheticme:

Any man that considers the actions of SOME of the female gender to condemn ALL or the female gender GENERALLY and continues to act as if there aren't myriads of devils and evil people amongst the male genders (just the way the males here on this platform have been shouting fear Nigerian women, fear vagina people blah blah blah for any slightest issue regarding the female gender) too needs to have their brains, heart, body and souls checked.

Such men are amongst the craziest of all creatures and needs both physical and spiritual measures to cure their insanity!

Fixed!
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by ukaface(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Areola14:
This is always the results when you are dating an OLOSHO! ... Listen to what she just said... He is jealous because she's dating another man! Who knows what the guy have went through for her sake.. yet she playing the victim role... whenever you are dating some of these ladies... Don't be too serious with them... Can you imagine, the little money he is suppose to use to manage himself, he will spend it at the court...
Are you for real?
Two wrongs don't make a right oga
' she's playing the victim role' so the actions he did is acceptable?
So in this context now who is the victim? The guy wey carry knife ABI? Nawa to you o.
How can you even be justifying his actions?
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by ukaface(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
imagrg:
I'm a man. Men's exploit with women in Africa is unimaginable. If you see a man doing a woman a favour, you know he is after having se*x with her. Ritualists use the woman private parts mostly. In relationship, women are always at the receiving end and this is why they feel insecure and biased. Imagine, every relationship they have always ends up on the bed.
Gosh! I love you for this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dextre:

I really do hope I never have to meet people like you in this life, your heart is poisoned brah, you need fucking help. Tribalist bigot

Always wailing when the truth about your perverted kindred is exposed, tell them to change, stop weeping over rotten eggs.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Fxbu: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
VTJN:
LMAO smiley smiley

Your mind is messed up already guy. There's no point engaging you any further. My cousin who got married some years back was a feminist. They are both feminist and they live very happy than those anti-feminist who go out of their way looking for a submissive woman that they can toss left, right, centre.

Marry your type baba. A female feminist will not be dumb to settle down for less. A female feminist will not be foolish enough to marry a man whose mentality hanged on superiority, submissive and what have you. Same applies to the male feminist. We don't settle for less. Do you expect us to marry a nonentity who doesn't know her right? Or a woman that my family can easily icontrol?

Abeg go sleep guy. Go for your type simple!
May grace locate you
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Librason:

they've been dating for two years. the visiting is not the problem but she is mad at the force and circulation of the video online.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by krushdripper(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
ukaface:
Are you for real?
Two wrongs don't make a right oga
' she's playing the victim role' so the actions he did is acceptable?
So in this context now who is the victim? The guy wey carry knife ABI? Nawa to you o.
How can you even be justifying his actions?
why would she still go to his house? She accused him of assaulting her severally in the past, she almost lost her eye sight on one occasion according to her so why would she still go to his house ??

I'm certain no authority would have heard about the so called assault(s) talk less of a court case or charges if the guy hadn't posted this video online so think again.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by krushdripper(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
imagrg:
....'If you see a man doing a woman a favour, you know he is after having se*x with her.'.... You would do well to delete the belief in quote from your system except ofcourse you're talking about yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by FirstbornWds: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

That person you quoted; Did she tell you she had enough sense to discern the basic things of life? Everything about her, na war war. I doubt if anyone can actually see her as a good representation to ever embrace feminism or whatever she stands for.

So dull!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by FirstbornWds: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
She didn't use for ritual purposes. But as food.

So it's okay to eat a fellow human so long as you are female...

Damn.... Whatever molded you to become this is really bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by BabbanBura(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Your comments are quite nauseating and makes a mockery of true feminism.

Thank you my love, she reeks of childishness alot!
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Dextre(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
quentin06:

Always wailing when the truth about your perverted kindred is exposed, tell them to change, stop weeping over rotten eggs.

You are retarded my nigga, exchanging words with you will only weaken my IQ, ciao bitch!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Beey(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
That's how they go about embarrassing the country....

Even in useless Kenya
Hahaa did you just call my country useless? Look around you and tell me how many Kenyans you’ve met on the streets of Nigeria coming to look for greener pastures. Kenya maybe useless but I haven’t heard of civil servants working for the government without pay. We don’t have baby factories. We don’t rehabilitate criminals & treat them as heroes because they are simply claiming to be repentant. Our reputation internationally is not stained like that of your country so put these factors into consideration before typing nonsense. It’s your Nigeria that’s useless. Your people in Kenya are always making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Your have a log in your eye but are trying to pull a spec out of your neighbor’s eye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Beey(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Areola14:
This is always the results when you are dating an OLOSHO! ... Listen to what she just said... He is jealous because she's dating another man! Who knows what the guy have went through for her sake.. yet she playing the victim role... whenever you are dating some of these ladies... Don't be too serious with them... Can you imagine, the little money he is suppose to use to manage himself, he will spend it at the court...
Whether she’s dating another man or not, love is not by force. It’s a choice & the guy can also date someone else. Threatening one’s life or forcing people into sexual acts & then posting it on social media is a crime. I don’t know why people make excuses for criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by bewla(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
what has this gender not done to women?
Any woman who is against feminism needs her brain checked. Men rape. Should we also rape?
Men harvest human organs for rituals.
Should we do same?
Woman are the best rapper I no of
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Areola14(m): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Beey:
Whether she’s dating another man or not, love is not by force. It’s a choice & the guy can also date someone else. Threatening one’s life or forcing people into sexual acts & then posting it on social media is a crime. I don’t know why people make excuses for criminals.
Agreed with you?
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by krushdripper(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Beey:
Hahaa did you just call my country useless? Look around you and tell me how many Kenyans you’ve met on the streets of Nigeria coming to look for greener pastures. Kenya maybe useless but I haven’t heard of civil servants working for the government without pay. We don’t have baby factories. We don’t rehabilitate criminals & treat them as heroes because they are simply claiming to be repentant. Our reputation internationally is not stained like that of your country so put these factors into consideration because typing nonsense. It’s your Nigeria that’s useless. Your people in Kenya are always making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Your have a log in your eye but are trying to pull a spec out of your neighbor’s eye.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Kondomatic(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2021
TWLifestyle:
their egos are more important than any daughters they have or will have . Men that have daughters that have been raped will still support a rapist he doesnt even know . Most of them are rapists so it's important they support other rapists like themselves .
Next time you wanna talk about your kinsfolk and the men in your life, please do ensure that you do not mention me.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by zombieHUNTER: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Beey:
Hahaa did you just call my country useless? Look around you and tell me how many Kenyans you’ve met on the streets of Nigeria coming to look for greener pastures. Kenya maybe useless but I haven’t heard of civil servants working for the government without pay. We don’t have baby factories. We don’t rehabilitate criminals & treat them as heroes because they are simply claiming to be repentant. Our reputation internationally is not stained like that of your country so put these factors into consideration because typing nonsense. It’s your Nigeria that’s useless. Your people in Kenya are always making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Your have a log in your eye but are trying to pull a spec out of your neighbor’s eye.

Nigeria is far worst than Kenya... Imagine a country ruled by a certificate less cow...elected by jihadists and Boko Haram sympathizers..

But Kenya is a useless country nevertheless,
The devil's abode
I have never seen a sane Kenyan..
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by Beey(f): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Nigeria is far worst than Kenya... Imagine a country ruled by a certificate less cow...elected by jihadists and Boko Haram sympathizers..

But Kenya is a useless country nevertheless,
The devil's abode
I have never seen a sane Kenyan..
If I may ask, how many Kenyans have you interacted with for you to make such remarks about us? Most of your likes have never stepped outside the shores of Nigeria. They speak from a myopic point of view which is mostly influenced by heresy. Let me tell you here & now that God lives in Kenya. Based on your description of Nigeria it’s obvious the devil you wished us lived in your neighborhood & I guess you are his chief priest. Spare us these nauseating comments please. When you’ve left Nigeria & interacted with people of different nationalities, maybe then you maybe able to hold a conversation that’s without stereotypes.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him by zombieHUNTER: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beey:
If I may ask, how many Kenyans have you interacted with for you to make such remarks about us? Most of your likes have never stepped outside the shores of Nigeria. They speak from a myopic point of view which is mostly influenced by heresy. Let me tell you here & now that God lives in Kenya. Based on your description of Nigeria it’s obvious the devil you wished us lived in your neighborhood & I guess you are his chief priest. Spare us these nauseating comments please. When you’ve left Nigeria & interacted with people of different nationalities, maybe then you maybe able to hold a conversation that’s without stereotypes.

Sorry I made a mistake in my earlier remark..

Let me rephrase..

Devil is a Kenyan.

Nothing good can ever come out of Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.