Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman (5806 Views)

Every Guy Na Woman Wrapper / Na Wa For Teens / The Downfall Of A Man, Na Kitty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 735i(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2011
190 ------------ Babe (190 sold his camry to buy a new generator so he can always respond to her posts on NL)  grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- Pls go away. I wasn't really blaming God by the way. It sounds like it, but I wasn't. I have the right to blame Adam. He's human like me. It's not like he was a Man oF God or anything. undecided

Kingdavid, pls where in the bible does it say the Angel Michael thing.?

lol ok o, yea maybe yu can blame adam but dont diss the guy na, its 2 peter 2: 11 i believe
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On May 19, 2011
Sani abacha: killed by an indian prosti
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2011
2 peter 2:11 is another similar one but i just checked again and its actually Jude 1:9 that makes the specififc reference to angel Micheal
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 10:58am On May 19, 2011
^^ Thanks! smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Tingles(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2011
Whoever planted that tree of sin in the garden shouldn't have in the first place. What is the purpose of a poison tree in a beautiful garden?

Our freewill is a flaw that makes us susceptible to temptations.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by sistajay(f): 11:19am On May 19, 2011
I love it when a woman brings a man down. . . . . . down. . . . . .down! As long as dat *ting* controls their brain it will always be their downfall!!  cheesy
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2011
sista-jay:

I love it when a woman brings a man down. . . . . . down. . . . . .down! As long as dat *ting* controls their brain it will always be their downfall!! cheesy

lol why?
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by iice(f): 3:19pm On May 19, 2011
hollandis:

are you creating a scene for yourself?
Nope. . .if i was, Guinevere would be absent cheesy
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 3:32pm On May 19, 2011
Genevive killed D-banj too
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE

God Knew that Adam was going to eat the fruit. God knows everything. If He didn't, then He is not God. It is simple logic. How did Jesus know that Peter was going to deny Him three times? Did Peter have the FREE-WILL not to? No, it was predestined. Did Judas Iscariot have the FREE-WILL not to betray Jesus Christ? No, it was predestined. Have you read revelations? How did God know all those events that are going to happen in the end? You know I am right. We are just pawns on God's chessboard. Think about it: God does not exist in time like we do. He is the beginning and the end. And if He doesn't know everything, then, by His definition, He is just like other mini-gods. Admit it. If you are scared to challenge God, I'll understand.

As for the regret thingy, I believe that was some unfortunate misuse of words. However, if it is true that God truly regretted in the human sense, then He is not PERFECT. I reiterate that a perfect being cannot regret; a perfect being cannot create flawed creatures; so, either you believe that God is perfect and He knows all things or He is flawed and His knowledge is limited. Hard to swallow, but you cannot simultaneously believe in both, since they are mutually exclusive.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 6:25pm On May 19, 2011
^I wanna see ANGEL GAB and ANGEL MIKE and have their autograph angry
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

some of yall are treading dangerous waters called blasephemy, the bible says even angel gabriel did not dare bring a reviling accusation against satan so how much more ya'll talkin carelessly about Adam not to talk about , God, abeg softly softly o

It is folks like you who make believing in God very hard. Are we supposed to believe stories that have flaws and inconsistencies? I have read the Bible in and out and nowhere did it say that we cannot question what we don't understand. And how was Lucifer Michael's boss? Where in the Bible did Michael hesitate to question Lucifer? The white man came to Africa and imposed Christianity upon us and like the timid, naive, and always-willing-to-abandon-their-culture type of people that we were and still are, we instantly adopted Christianity without questions. Tell me, have you ever witnessed a miracle before? Didn't Jesus and the Apostles perform miracles? If the Apostles only had and preached faith---without miracles---would people have believed them? No, they supposedly performed acts that commemorated their beliefs. When the Apostles spoke in tongues, couldn't men understand what they were saying since, as stated in the Bible, men with different tongues were amazed that the disciples were speaking in each of their tongues? When people speak in their "sha ma ma ma ma la la baba abararaba boraka" tongues today, do you understand that bullshit? Abegi. Look at Nigeria: does it look like a country in which God resides? If planes landed in Nigeria today with the promise of migrating people to the USA, or UK, or other western countries, how many people would remain in Nigeria? How many countries in the world have more churches and pray more than we do? My brother, we have been hoodwinked, run amok, had, deceived, and taken as complete [i]i[/i]diots. Use your head!
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:05pm On May 19, 2011
@ Omo To Dun----

Not everything is predestined my dear (like I said in my previous post).  Anyways we have different views of the God we serve. That's yours, this is mine. And when I say he regrets---that's what the bible said you know.  It's not like I made up the word. Remember Jesus read the bible while he was on earth, and that part of old-testament was already completed. Don't you think he should have corrected that flaw?( If it was one.)

The fact that he regretted doesn't mean he's imperfect. It just happens that Satan is his Rival. So there's a constant battle to get him out of the way. He had a perfect plan for us until Professor Satan came to mess it up. Then change of plans began from there. You really think he would want to give Jesus his only sensible son away to die for us foolish ones just like that. That was planned too?. I mean after the mishap in the garden of Eden and Israelites's story, that was when the plan to bring Jesus came by, and prophecies started flowing in,, that Son of David is coming to save us.

Anyways, I just like to justify my believe and Faith in God. I just don't follow the crowd and accept random info. Like I said he gave me the brain to think. I like to question my religious beliefs.

I like your response to Mr.King David by the way. I was gonna respond to him but----. smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 7:12pm On May 19, 2011
everybody shout Halleluyah!!
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:14pm On May 19, 2011
^^ Ay What's exciting you ?
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2011
[font=Courier new ]
@ BABE

The devil is not God's rival. God created the Devil! What Bible are you reading? Of course, the death and resurrection of Christ was planned! Jesus mentioned it several times. Babe, haba, why did you not answer my questions regarding Peter and Judas? If Judas didn't betray Christ like he was PREDESTINED, there'd be no salvation. There are too many inconsistencies in the BIBLE. If you are intelligent, that much you have to agree, since you must know that the Bible that we read today is only an abridged version of the complete scriptures. Read revelations now, common. John saw things happening right in front of him. PREDESTINATION! How can the devil be God's rival when we know his fate. The poor guy ends up in hell. [/font]
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 7:30pm On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Ay What's exciting you ?

shattap dia! angry
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:35pm On May 19, 2011
^^ Omo to dun-- I gbadun your style o.--lol---,  Just be using style to insult me small small.

Ok, you're saying the devil is not God's Rival. If God is not in our hearts, who is? Who is the one always trying to go against God, using us as instruments? Ain't it the devil? Yes he has his fate, he knows his fate, but still whether you wanna believe it or not, God wants to have us all to himself but that devil of a Satan is not letting it happen.

Yes I understand there are inconsistencies in the bible (like I said in my first post on this topic). As manuscripts are being copied, some human copiers sleep off and they start writing nonsense. Translating from one language to the other is another problem. But really, what do you think the Hebrew version of that part of the bible really said. Just take a wild guess.

About Judas and Peter--I answered your question.  Infact that was my first sentence. Why did you not read between the lines-- I said "NOT EVERYTHING IS PREDESTINED."  

Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:37pm On May 19, 2011
190:

shattap dia! angry

**straight face**
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE

Ok. I give up. I will never insult you! Nitori kini? You are one of the people I respect the most on this site and I don't intend for that to change. grin grin grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:47pm On May 19, 2011
You gave up? Na lie! cheesy cheesy

Anyways the feeling is mutual. smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Tingles(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE

I believe we're definitely following a script, so many things could be avoided but weren't.

Must someone betray Jesus?

Couldn't satan be killed by his Creator the moment he started showing pride?

Where did he learn to rebel?

Must somebody die before our loving Father forgives us?

The bible made the creation of Eve appear like an afterthought, is it one?

We're just actors!
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:

It is folks like you who make believing in God very hard. Are we supposed to believe stories that have flaws and inconsistencies? I have read the Bible in and out and nowhere did it say that we cannot question what we don't understand. And how was Lucifer Michael's boss? Where in the Bible did Michael hesitate to question Lucifer? The white man came to Africa and imposed Christianity upon us and like the timid, naive, and always-willing-to-abandon-their-culture type of people that we were and still are, we instantly adopted Christianity without questions. Tell me, have you ever witnessed a miracle before? Didn't Jesus and the Apostles perform miracles? If the Apostles only had and preached faith---without miracles---would people have believed them? No, they supposedly performed acts that commemorated their beliefs. When the Apostles spoke in tongues, couldn't men understand what they were saying since, as stated in the Bible, men with different tongues were amazed that the disciples were speaking in each of their tongues? When people speak in their "sha ma ma ma ma la la baba abararaba boraka" tongues today, do you understand that bullshit? Abegi. Look at Nigeria: does it look like a country in which God resides? If planes landed in Nigeria today with the promise of migrating people to the USA, or UK, or other western countries, how many people would remain in Nigeria? How many countries in the world have more churches and pray more than we do? My brother, we have been hoodwinked, run amok, had, deceived, and taken as complete [i]i[/i]diots. Use your head!

smiley

1.where did i say dont question what you dont understand? i said you're "treading dangerous waters"-by making accusations, is that your definition of questioning?
2. can you not read?or are you blind? i posted 2 scriptures to thats effect in previous posts
3. yes i have witnessed a miracle in my personal life.
4. there is no uniform standard for speaking in tongues, 1 corinthians 14:5 shows clearly that tongues are not normally meant to be understood but there in the case of pentecost God made them speak in tongues so that thos around would understand. read 1cor 14 before commenting again on the issue please. its funny how you read one chapter  of the bible and begin to act like you have read cover to cover SMH.
5. wat exactly do you mean by this statement? are you saying you dont believ in christianity or not? you either believe completely or you dont believ at all so which is it? i can begin to explain why nigeria is the way it is today if you want to take it there but if you dont believe in christianity then wats the point? and if you do believe in christianity then please clarify what you mean by that.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

@ Omo To Dun----

Not everything is predestined my dear (like I said in my previous post). Anyways we have different views of the God we serve. That's yours, this is mine. And when I say he regrets---that's what the bible said you know. It's not like I made up the word. Remember Jesus read the bible while he was on earth, and that part of old-testament was already completed. Don't you think he should have corrected that flaw?( If it was one.)

The fact that he regretted doesn't mean he's imperfect. It just happens that Satan is his Rival. So there's a constant battle to get him out of the way. He had a perfect plan for us until Professor Satan came to mess it up. Then change of plans began from there. You really think he would want to give Jesus his only sensible son away to die for us foolish ones just like that. That was planned too?. I mean after the mishap in the garden of Eden and Israelites's story, that was when the plan to bring Jesus came by, and prophecies started flowing in,, that Son of David is coming to save us.

Anyways, I just like to justify my believe and Faith in God. I just don't follow the crowd and accept random info. Like I said he gave me the brain to think. I like to question my religious beliefs.

I like your response to Mr.King David by the way. I was gonna respond to him but----. smiley

smiley come on dont hold out on me, that would be mean. hit me babe!
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:57pm On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

smiley come on dont hold out on me, that would be mean. hit me babe!

See this one o---I'm done here abeg. . I'm gonna say the same thing he said all over. Another time sweerie. wink

@ Omo To Dun, you should check out this freaking thread (LOL): https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670412.0.html

@Tingles : I'm not an actor sha! So what role are you playing in the acting game? Ramsey Noah--the lover boy? cheesy
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by hollandis(f): 8:10pm On May 19, 2011
iice:

Nope. . .if i was, Guinevere would be absent cheesy
Now I know you are getting it mixed up,Guinevere isn't married.You've been caught up with the suspense.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Tingles(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE
Lol, I'm a blend of Bobo Alinco and Al'pacino.

@omo_to_dun
I admire your reasoning and intelligence.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 8:14pm On May 19, 2011
Tingles:

@BABE
Lol, I'm a blend of Bobo Alinco and Al'pacino.

@omo_to_dun
I admire your reasoning and intelligence.

That's a good role! smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

See this one o---I'm done here abeg. . I'm gonna say the same thing he said all over. Another time sweerie. wink
@ Omo To Dun, you should check out this freaking thread (LOL): https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670412.0.html

@Tingles : I'm not an actor sha! So what role are you playing in the acting game? Ramsey Noah--the lover boy? cheesy

angry
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 8:31pm On May 19, 2011
^^ Pele dear, Un-squeeze your face abeg. smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Tingles(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2011
Thanks BABE! Am I permitted to stalk you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders, I Am Now Born Again / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? / Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.