Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman (5885 Views)

Every Guy Na Woman Wrapper / Na Wa For Teens / The Downfall Of A Man, Na Kitty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by YoruIgbo(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2011
I have true life example to support this claim, why some of us might think and believe in the old saying that 'The downfall of a man is not the end of his life', I strongly believe that the cause of men downfall is usually women.

Examples

Adam- Eve

John The Baptist - Harodeus

Tiger woods - Dem hoes plus many others

Bill Clinton - Monica

Samson- Delilah

Jimmy Swaggart(Big time American Pentecostal Pastor) - Rosemary Garcia, Debra Murphree and may be others  grin

Dominique Strauss-Kahn(IMF Chief)- The Guinea Immigrant (Name Withheld)

Anini (Nigerian Armed Robber)- Woman (name unknown)

Please if you know great men brought down by women kindly add to my list and opposing view is also welcome.

But don't forget that behind every Suck-sex-ful man there must be a woman also o  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 5:41am On May 19, 2011
*yawns & stretches*
Each man listed had something in common. Simply, using their small 'cork' heads
to think for them. Basically the lack of common sense and logic is the reason for their
downfall. 

E.O.S.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by iice(f): 6:01am On May 19, 2011
Nothing new. It's human to place blame on someone or something else.
Anyway. . .just as that Arthur in 'Camelot' is annoying me. Fighting for the throne but na pesin wife dey on hin mind. Needs to be slapped inside the head to get his priorities straight. . .just saying grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by YoruIgbo(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*yawns & stretches*
Each man listed had something in common. Simply, using their small 'cork' heads
to think for them. Basically the lack of common sense and logic is the reason for their
downfall.  

E.O.S.

Na true you talk sha but come to it we all know that one thing that is not common to get or acquire is common sense  cheesy grin Ask Bill Gate or Mark Zuckerberg(owner of facebook) they will tell you that they used their common sense to become a billionaires  grin cheesy so?
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 6:06am On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*yawns & stretches*
Each man listed had somethings in common. Simply, using their small heads
to think for them. Basically the lack of common sense and logics is the reason for their
downfall. PERIOD.

GBAM ^88!  wink cheesy

OP, Your theory might be somewhat true. But, The first guy you mention is enough for me to dismiss your whole theory. ADAM IS A VERY FOOLISH MAN. Pls who doesn't know that? ---hehehheh. I always wonder if God regrets creating that OPONU of an ADAM.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That guy is very st[i]upid[/i] se--I repeat! How can you jst accept a random APPLE from your HELPER just like that? The funny thing is God gave him brain to think o-----lol--- And people don't come here and say he was being seduced, coz they didn't even know the manipulative strength of SEX then--- SHA MY POINT IS ADAM is a messed up guy. Only God knows if he repented from his MUMU ways or he still continued acting like a dunce after they left the garden. Only God knows what he did about Cain ad Abel's case as a father.

And I know someone is asking " What about EVE?" Well, EVE too is a MUMU. But, I understand her case. THE DEVIL himself manipulated her. So the degree of sweet-talking and manipulation is very high here. I'm sure EVE didn't have to say much to convince ADAM to eat the freaking apple.

Another proof that ADAM is a MUMU guy--- **Since GENESIS was only written from orally-passed-on stories, I'm not sure how true this is***** grin grin

God: Adam Adam, where art thou?

Mumu guy: "I heard the sound of thee in the garden and I was afraid because I was unclothed."

Bloody fool, who asked him for that answer? The question was where are you. A normal answer should be your freaking location.

SAMSON is another case entirely. His own case is almost worse than ADAM's sef. But no one beats ADAM, NO-ONE!  smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by MMM2(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2011
2pac - black Womanliness
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 6:18am On May 19, 2011
@poster
pls rephrase as THE DOWNFALL OF A STOOPID MAN
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by YoruIgbo(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2011
BABE! , Thanks for your contribution, I love every bit of it and please keep it up but please don't bring any man down so that your name won't appear on the list. For me, no woman can ever bring me down, you know why? grin I am down already so I fear no fall grin grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 6:30am On May 19, 2011
^^ Lol-- You're welcome. Me bring man down ke? I no fit o. wink
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by YoruIgbo(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls rephrase as THE DOWNFALL OF A STOOPID MAN

The question is how do we define a 'stoopid man'? In my view all men are stupid grin so that puts all of us in the frame. Do you want to know why I say all men are stupid? ask your girlfriend, babe, chopmate or wife grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 6:53am On May 19, 2011
^^ just because you can assimilate yourself with the people you quoted above doesnt mean that we should all join your crusade.
but hey, if you want to call yourself stoopid then fair enough.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 7:18am On May 19, 2011
@ BABE

Who told you Adam did not know about sex? Remember that God commanded Adam & Eve to multiply and dominate the earth. How would they have achieved that without knowledge of "holy wrestling"? Abeg, A & E were knacking before they were ejected from Garden of Eden. Dem no even wear clothes sef. Chei, Adam sef enjoy o. Chineke, only you and unclothed woman for beautiful garden. But Adam sef mumu. Mumu^1000.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 7:49am On May 19, 2011
^^ lol--lol--@ Holy wrestling. You have problems.

What I'm saying in essence is that they were still very naive about the whole sex thing. Eve most likely didn't know you could use sex to control a man's thinking. You dig? Remember they were ashamed when they realized they were unclothed. Thanks though. I modified my post. grin

See how I'm talking asif I was with them in the garden.--lol
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by hollandis(f): 7:57am On May 19, 2011
iice:

Nothing new.  It's human to place blame on someone or something else.
Anyway. . .just as that Arthur in 'Camelot' is annoying me.  Fighting for the throne but na pesin wife dey on hin mind.  Needs to be slapped inside the head to get his priorities straight. . .just saying grin

are you creating a scene for yourself?
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 8:00am On May 19, 2011
Even ROSE killed JACK in Titanic

& Jack was my high school mate back then 2006 , i told him to leave that Gold digger of a Girl, he refused

now look @ what happened to him undecided

Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 8:01am On May 19, 2011
Osama Bin laden switched on his I-phone to get latest updates on P[i]ornogr[/i]aphic blue movies

The fone was tracked and 2mins later he was shot in the eye

wetin kill am ----> NA WOMAN!! angry angry

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667280.0.html
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by YoruIgbo(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ just because you can assimilate yourself with the people you quoted above doesnt mean that we should all join your crusade.
but hey, if you want to call yourself stoopid then fair enough.

MrbrownJAY, I will advise you start a new thread on 'Are men really stupid?' and from there we can weigh people's view and compare but for me I have my reasons but it's not for this thread. Will like to know few more great men that women brought down. Cheers mate  grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Tingles(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2011
Adam's wasn't a case of stupidity but one of undiluted love, a perfect man with no sense of distrust or suspicion. . . He wasn't a mumu, he probably ate because there weren't changes in eve who already ate the fruit.

@Post: Love/Lust makes us stupid, this stupidity almost cost me my future.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 8:56am On May 19, 2011
Tingles:

Adam's wasn't a case of stupidity but one of undiluted love, a perfect man with no sense of distrust or suspicion. . . He wasn't a mumu, he probably ate because there weren't changes in eve who already ate the fruit.

@Post: Love/Lust makes us silly, this stupidity almost cost me my future.

oh really--Undiluted love! cheesy Didn't God warn him about the tree of Knowledge?! Undiluted love ko, Concentrated affection ni---

He ate because there weren't changes in Eve yet? Chei! You just "MuMufied" my already Mumu guy the more. lol---What kind of yeye reason is that?
This Nigga was supposed to be the HEAD of that garden remember?

The main point is that guy was a mistake of nature. I swear! ahn ahn! ABRAHAM, MOSES, JOSEPH or one of them people should have been the FIRST MAN. Maybe they would have been smarter.  And I won't be in school now, working my a$$ off ----lol--- The tin dey pain me. I dislike MumuNess.  smiley

Btw, where was ADAM when the conversion between Madam Eve and Professor Satan was going on? He was playing Ten-Ten with the monkeys? MuMu guy. Overseer ko, Underseer ni.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

oh really--Undiluted love! cheesy Didn't God warn him about the tree of Knowledge?! Undiluted love ko, Concentrated affection ni---

He ate because there weren't changes in Eve yet? Chei! You just "MuMufied" my already Mumu guy the more. lol---What kind of yeye reason is that?
This Nigga was supposed to be the HEAD of that garden remember?

The main point is that guy was a mistake of nature. I swear! ahn ahn! ABRAHAM, MOSES, JOSEPH or one of them people should have been the FIRST MAN. Maybe they would have been smarter.  And I won't be in school now, working my a$$ off ----lol--- The tin dey pain me. I dislike MumuNess.  smiley

Btw, where was ADAM when the conversion between Madam Eve and Professor Satan was going on? He was playing Ten-Ten with the monkeys? MuMu guy. Overseer ko, Underseer ni.

But Babe, if we are to blame anyone, we must blame God! I know that sounds a bit heavy-handed and borderline blasphemous, but God created Adam! If Adam were truly perfect, he wouldn't have fallen. A perfect creature cannot, by definition, fall. Also, God must have known that Adam was going to eat the damn fruit. Remember he is the Alpha and the Omega. Baba God sef dey play some wayo sometimes. Babe, talk true.
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 9:55am On May 19, 2011
LMAO---- Pls abeg, don't let me misyan for here o! We're taking this topic to another level btw!!!!

Nope! I ain't gonna blame God! Nah Nah Nah! God created us and gave us the freedom to choose. FREEDOM OF CHOICE. You can choose to be a mumu or choose to not. You can choose to follow him, or choose to not . You know/We all know God is powerful enough to do whatever he wants to do with us. But look at the world today? Upside-down.   

Omo To Dun, GOD DOESN'T KNOW WHAT's GOING TO HAPPEN to some extent. I know that sounds blasphemous and Insane but think about it.  GOD DIDN'T KNOW THAT NIGGA WAS GONNA EAT THE FRUIT.

Remember God even regretted  creating humans at some point.  Genesis 6:6. If he knew we would be so messed up (Thanks to Professor Satan) he wouldn't have created us in the first place. He was hoping we were gonna listen to him and leave the tree of knowledge alone. But No, ADAM and Co just had to mess the whole thing up.

Remember he wiped out a whole generation (Noah's flood). Like why would he do that to the ones he created and love?

Remember God regretted making Saul a king. 1 Samuel 15:11

How can you REGRET when you know what's gonna happen in the future? Remember REGRET means you wish you hadn't done what you did.  Am I making sense?

Anyways the deal is God gave us too much liberty.  I think I'm kinda blaming him now.  lipsrsealed He's kind enough to make us think ourselves and operate without him. If he had created us as Robots nko--- undecided

Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2011
hey Babe wat happened to your 2 minutes thread?? smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2011
so wats the story of anini and the unknown woman??
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 10:16am On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

so wats the story of anini and the unknown woman??

she drove while he shot and stole

till she drove into a police station grin
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 10:16am On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

hey Babe wat happened to your 2 minutes thread??  smiley

Moderator(s) moved it to the Nairaland Section.  angry
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2011
lol wat a pity. i was looking forward to seeing the reactions
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2011
some of yall are treading dangerous waters called blasephemy, the bible says even angel gabriel did not dare bring a reviling accusation against satan so how much more ya'll talkin carelessly about Adam not to talk about , God, abeg softly softly o
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 10:23am On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

some of yall are treading dangerous waters called blasephemy, the bible says even angel gabriel did not dare bring a reviling accusation against satan so how much more ya'll talkin carelessly about Adam not to talk about , God, abeg softly softly o

Thank you my dear. It wasn't supposed to get to this extent. It was omo to dun's fault--lol.

Anyways, God gave me a brain to think with and I'm gonna use it to the max.  smiley
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 10:29am On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

so my guy angel GAB nor fit talk of satan

ahh thats not fair now!  angry
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by Kgdavid(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

Thank you my dear. It wasn't supposed to get to this extent. It was omo to dun's fault--lol.

Anyways, God gave me a brain to think with and I'm gonna use it to the max. smiley

so from adam to God and now yall are now blaming each other? lol

190:

so my guy angel GAB nor fit talk of satan

ahh thats not fair now! angry

Lucifer was his ex boss na, by the way it was angel Micheal not Gabriel i made a mistake there
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by 190: 10:35am On May 19, 2011

^But even if,

So u wanna say my guy ANGEL MIKE cant talk of Satan in the presence of GOD!
Re: Question-the Downfall Of A Man: Answer - Na Woman by BABE3: 10:37am On May 19, 2011
Kgdavid:

so from adam to God and now yall are now blaming each other? lol

lol-- Pls go away. I wasn't really blaming God by the way. It sounds like it, but I wasn't. I have the right to blame Adam. He's human like me. It's not like he was a Man oF God or anything.  undecided

Kingdavid, pls where in the bible does it say the Angel Michael thing.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. / When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.