Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2614 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by billynoni(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
aynerodcirus:
I just sent u an email
How far chief? Any feedback yet?
Re: . by debbydams(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
undecided
house10s:

today ko
Re: . by OBTMOS(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
house10s:

today ko
May God forgive you!
You don’t know what depression is.
Hateful words will not help this young man.
Re: . by debbydams(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
1brozzay:
go and get your self killed...you save some people
your head is empty cry
Re: . by Moz22: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
debbydams:
your head is empty cry
I followed u and Beebah2000 the same day.. and there are so many similarities in your posts. Are you guys related
Re: . by debbydams(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moz22:
I followed u and Beebah2000 the same day.. and there are so many similarities in your posts. Are you guys related
pardon?
Re: . by Moz22: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
debbydams:
pardon?
never mind
Re: . by Orgym(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
DeeFlask:
gslexus01@gmail.com

Take it easy bro
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moz22:
Lol cheesy
We are not related ooo
Re: . by TonyBankz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
My brother those problems you cannot pen down that you said are more than 50 pages is not even the worst to happen to you, the worst of it all is yet to come. The question is are you gonna stand and fight or just give up and fail like that to problems you know you're are bigger than. My brother you don't fight such fight by muscle you follow it in prays thats where God and his son jesus christ with the power of the Holy spirit comes to intercede in your battles.
No matter what it is you're going through in life just know say no be your own worst pass. Put God first and try dey pray try get that relationship with God. On a normal life is Hard and death is easy. Just because of this small jega naso you wan carry your life give devil so and he go just win like that. Never surrender with force Nd by force take your life away from the devil with violence,For the bible said "the kingdom of God suffer violence and only the "violent" one's taketh it by force". Are you among the violent ones or the weak ones. As you dwell and reason on this. Take your time and listen to this song on Audiomack it will help you alot. Take c are:

https://audiomack.com/tony-2844/song/life-is-harddeath-is-easy
Re: . by Moz22: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy
We are not related ooo
then you've gotta be the same as her

1 Like

Re: . by Depressed101: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
DeeFlask:
i feel like the worst person in the world,i feel like running away and leaving my body cry
hey.. It's just for a moment, it shall pass
Re: . by Nezzjnr: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
iamtardey:
Fvck out of here.
You are very clueless
Re: . by viktohmarkz(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Sometimes things happen and it mess us up beyond how we can handle.

But never feel those pains are gonna go away without knowing them, for when we try to know them, understand them we would surely heal from them.
#Peace

I pray you heal from your pains man
Re: . by house10s: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2021
DeeFlask:
i feel like the worst person in the world,i feel like running away and leaving my body cry
kill some political holders n save many lives
Re: . by Emiratechef: 1:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Just be strong bro... every body gat a problem...we just de package... pls always turn to God.... every thing have a phase...it will soon be over brother... trust the lord...try and look for a Catholic church..go their chapel and have a quiet time with God...I promise you.. you will see changes....if you are a Christian
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 18, 2021
the moment u undastand that Life is not easy, the better. it kind of help u prepare ur mind to manage any challenges u might be facing. u just hav to be strong. i hope ur not into gambling becos it can only compound your problems. if yes u can overcm it by seeking for help. May the peace of the lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 18, 2021
What's the issue?
Re: . by aynerodcirus(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2021
TonyBankz:
My brother those problems you cannot pen down that you said are more than 50 pages is not even the worst to happen to you, the worst of it all is yet to come. The question is are you gonna stand and fight or just give up and fail like that to problems you know you're are bigger than. My brother you don't fight such fight by muscle you follow it in prays thats where God and his son jesus christ with the power of the Holy spirit comes to intercede in your battles.
No matter what it is you're going through in life just know say no be your own worst pass. Put God first and try dey pray try get that relationship with God. On a normal life is Hard and death is easy. Just because of this small jega naso you wan carry your life give devil so and he go just win like that. Never surrender with force Nd by force take your life away from the devil with violence,For the bible said "the kingdom of God suffer violence and only the "violent" one's taketh it by force". Are you among the violent ones or the weak ones. As you dwell and reason on this. Take your time and listen to this song on Audiomack it will help you alot. Take c are:

https://audiomack.com/tony-2844/song/life-is-harddeath-is-easy

Bro, as much as you’ve tried to talk him down, it is wrong to tell a depressed person that the worst is yet to come. Do you know what he has faced in life? Do you know probably he lost loved ones (God forbid)?.., Shey o fe kpa ni? O wrong now. I hope he listen to what people have been telling him, and he will be surprised how things will start working for him for good. He just gotta give it try.

1 Like

Re: . by TonyBankz(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Bro, as much as you’ve tried to talk him down, it is wrong to tell a depressed person that the worst is yet to come. Do you know what he has faced in life? Do you know probably he lost loved ones (God forbid)?.., Shey o fe kpa ni? O wrong now. I hope he listen to what people have been telling him, and he will be surprised how things will start working for him for good. He just gotta give it try.
Bro am not talking him down. I made the facts straight that's what life is all about
Re: . by bodybuilder: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Death is inevitable. Why rush it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! / A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. / Blue Door Or Red Door (Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.