Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? (359 Views)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. / Ass Dont Lie, Lady Shear Her Butt On IG +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Imagine that scenaro the baby you are currently dating decide to your responsiblity as a man and prospose to you and even went ahead by giving you cash to fund the wedding and everything. Talk true, will u accept?
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by iamtardey: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bleep YEAH
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Sundrus: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Very romantic grin
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hell yeah
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hell No
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Imagine that scenaro the baby you are currently dating decide to your responsiblity as a man and prospose to you and even went ahead by giving you cash to fund the wedding and everything. Talk true, will u accept?

If she is rich I will accept,I also want my own big goddess after all girls have their own big god
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Demigod22: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
I will gladly accept it without the money. I kind of really like the girl and I got really confused when I realized that maybe I won't marry her because I am graduating this year and she is in 100 level for five years course.
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hell No
OMG!!! i was planning to surprise with a brand new lambo after you said yes.
Re: Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demigod22:
I will gladly accept it without the money. I kind of really like the girl and I got really confused when I realized that maybe I won't marry her because I am graduating this year and she is in 100 level for five years course.
Student no de marry?

(1) (Reply)

Are The Rich Men The Cause Of Singleness To Many Youth? Or The Ladies? / How I Fit Win Church Girl Heart.? I Heard Church Girls Love The Most.! / Sad Mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing Coins To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.