Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While (54093 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Ugandatales: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.

I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*
I slept for 30 mins without disturbance
Check out what he drew, saying it's me grin

Is the shifted waist and height for me cheesy
What's your favorite part cheesy

hahahahaha grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2021
I learnt something today grin grin grin grin

Thanks Maureen
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by DaTma(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.

I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*

Not with my children, dem go carry pencil chuk your eyes until you wake up. If I need my space from them I send them away from my room keeping them distracted with tv, chores, games or book. Earlier today I gave my 8 years old Maths book to read Chapter 11 and summarize in detail for me and lock my door. Make I sleep Abeg, na person pikin I be too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by wunmi590(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tire fall down from my office chair...

Children are just lovely to be around...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by jimmynauty: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2021
wow nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Munzy14:

A mam na iga erute ebe a...grin

Immediately I saw the thread...udi thread na amasi gi ofuma.

OP use sense outsmart her kids...With time they will get fed up..kids na something else with nsogbu ha.

Children are the sweetest. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Asianjollof007: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

Awwww very thoughtful of you
I'm posting it right away cheesy
Thanks for the idea

What's your twitter handle?
Let me follow you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by MisterKennedy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

Congrats on finding out this nugget

Your foodstuff, do you do nationwide delivery? I stay in Jos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by MisterKennedy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
From all of us@MANNABBGRIZZ, we call on our darling daddy to release our September monthly stipend of 30k. Today is already 11th and yet no alert
Hello dear... What is MANNABBGRIZZ all about?
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Congrats on finding out this nugget

Your foodstuff, do you do nationwide delivery? I stay in Jos

Thanks sir
Yes sir I do

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asianjollof007:

What's your twitter handle?
Let me follow you

MaureenHD
Thanks dearly

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Children are the sweetest. cheesy
Surely...

Especially when you grew up with a lot of parental love and care from both parents.

I had much and I can't wait to be transferring the love to my offsprings sha...especially ndi nke nwaanyi..cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin My Dozie will still wake you and tell you to turn the other side so he can draw it well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by asspen8: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wisdom no go kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by mariahAngel(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Surely...

Especially when you grew up with a lot of parental love and care from both parents.

I had much and I can't wait to be transferring the love to my offsprings sha...especially ndi nke nwaanyi..cheesy

The best thing to give children is happiness in their childhood. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Surely...

Nkeaa atoom
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by MisterKennedy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thanks sir
Yes sir I do
OK ma. I'll be sure to patronize you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

The best thing to give children is happiness in their childhood. cheesy
Abii na.. cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Nkeaa atoom
cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Psoul(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

Hahahaha....you looks prettier when you are sleeping.

My own method.
When I noticed that you are the one causing the disturbances and noise.
I will call you to come and sit in the Sitting room with me and watch CNN News while others will be in the Children's room watching Cartoon.
I will also ask you to pay attention cos you will tell me what you understood from the whole news.
You will be in the sitting room with me for over an hour. Next time, you will not make noise when Daddy wants to rest in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Psoul(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
DaTma:

Not with my children, dem go carry pencil chuk your eyes until you wake up. If I need my space from them I send them away from my room keeping them distracted with tv, chores, games or book. Earlier today I gave my 8 years old Maths book to read Chapter 11 and summarize in detail for me and lock my door. Make I sleep Abeg, na person pikin I be too

Hahahahahahahahaha. I don die ooo...and they will be like, Mommy are you sleeping. Should I draw your eyes to be closed or opened?
Mommy, should I colour your head black or yellow.
No be pesin go tell you to release dem. grin grin grin grin grin

Kids are fun to be wt shaa

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

Hahahaha....you looks prettier when you are sleeping.

My own method.
When I noticed that you are the one causing the disturbances and noise.
I will call you to come and sit in the Sitting room with me and watch CNN News while others will be in the Children's room watching Cartoon.
I will also ask you to pay attention cos you will tell me what you understood from the whole news.
You will be in the sitting room with me for over an hour. Next time, you will not make noise when Daddy wants to rest in the house.

Hahahaha this is hilarious
See strategy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Psoul(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha this is hilarious
See strategy grin grin grin

Lol....You have to know the easiest but effective ways to handle kids outside beating and flogging all the times.
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by NLPoliceWoman: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
From all of us@MANNABBGRIZZ, we call on our darling daddy to release our September monthly stipend of 30k. Today is already 11th and yet no alert
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.