Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (127 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
*17/08/2021* Meditate on this tonight:

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:15

A proof of your love for God is you obeying his every instructions. There is a particular man in the bible that never seize to amaze me,moses was so accurate he did according to what the lord commanded,he built according to what God ask him to build. Moses was an example of a perfect description for the love of God,it takes a level of love to be obedient.

Your life will only reflect the love of God according to his commandments you are able to obey. You can't say you love God and steal,you can't say you love Christ and kill,you can't love Christ and gossip,you are not working in the love of God and you hate people. To love everybody is a commandment from God, but do you have a genuine love for people? Do you intend to see people grow? Do you intend to see people saved?.

The love of God should be shared abroad,don't hesitate to talk about the love of christ.

The ministry of Christ on earth:
He healed the sick.
He cast out demons.
He preached about the good news of the kingdom.
He tended to the welfare of the people.
He set captives free.

If you find yourself doing this then you are working in the commandments of God which translate to your love for him. It takes a level of love to be able to achieve or walk in the above duty of Christ on earth.

Prayer:Father we thank you for your word tonight,thank you for showing us how our love for you. Father we ask for the grace to run this race to the end in Jesus name.

Lord heal anybody that is trusting you for healing to night

Lord set captives free in Jesus name

Lord divine provision for our daily needs in Jesus name

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation 2. / The Living God. / "I Will Answer Thee, And Shew Thee Great And Mighty Things Which Thou Knowest No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.