Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims (1830 Views)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
of cos it is constitutional. did it not go through our legislative arm before it was made into law. are you guys even educated at all or just say things that sound right in your ignorant minds? tell me where there is no freedom of religion in nigeria. are there no churches in Borno and Kano state? or what are you saying?
Tell that to northern Christians. If you have been in the North, you would not spit that vomitus
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Tell that to northern Christians. If you have been in the North, you would not spit that vomitus
i was born in Kano and lived there half my life. stop saying nonsense and my family are christians i grew up a christian, ECWA church at that time before we moved south

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
i was born in Kano and lived there half my life. stop saying nonsense and my family are christians i grew up a christian, ECWA church at that time before we moved south
Why did you leave north?
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
Why did you leave north? Christians are being persecuted in the north. I left north in 2011.
Stop being deluded.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why did you leave north? Christians are being persecuted in the north. I left north in 2011.
Stop being deluded.
show me where i said christians are not prosecuted. i only corrected you because you said it is not constitutional that obasanjo approve their sharia law. you dont know what constitution is at all. it is man made and it sharia law has been made constitutional in northern states that want it because they are amjority muslims.
https://www.nairaland.com/6697182/why-muslims-employ-dishonesty-when
this is a thread i openned to tackle muslims just last week and they were insulting me for telling the truth about what is happening in the north, yet you are here talking rubbish because you think i am supporting them. all i am doing here is telling you guys the truth. 99% of Afghans like the sharia based government. it is FACT! stop dreaming and thinking they are unhappy. most people will leave that country, go to america and still want muslim laws in america. dont be deceived that they love america if not that it is a country where they believe they can escape poverty.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why did you leave north?
my dad was transferred to Warri. by the way i witnessed a lot of religious fights when we were in Jos, so dont think i dont know, but that was not the reason we left.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
show me where i said christians are not prosecuted. i only corrected you because you said it is not constitutional that obasanjo approve their sharia law. you dont know what constitution is at all. it is man made and it sharia law has been made constitutional in northern states that want it because they are amjority muslims.
https://www.nairaland.com/6697182/why-muslims-employ-dishonesty-when
this is a thread i openned to tackle muslims just last week and they were insulting me for telling the truth about what is happening in the north, yet you are here talking rubbish because you think i am supporting them. all i am doing here is telling you guys the truth. 99% of Afghans like the sharia based government. it is FACT! stop dreaming and thinking they are unhappy. most people will leave that country, go to america and still want muslim laws in america. dont be deceived that they love america if not that it is a country where they believe they can escape poverty.

Afghan is an islamic country officially. They are free to practise their sharia. In some islamic nations, right of non-muslims are protected under but not in real life.
Muslim north is using sharia to persecute Christians which is wrong. If Muslim North wants to practise sharia,constitution should be reviewed to reflect true federalism.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Afghan is an islamic country officially. They are free to practise their sharia. In some islamic nations, right of non-muslims are protected under but not in real life.
Muslim north is using sharia to persecute Christians which is wrong. If Muslim North wants to practise sharia,constitution should be reviewed to reflect true federalism.
so what concerns this thread with christians in nigeria. can't you read and see that this is about afghanistan where 99.7% are muslims? what is wrong with you people? why put nigeria and afghanistan into the same context as if 99.7% of Nigerians are muslims?
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:

well, i am an atheist, i want to see the end of all religion, islam and christianity. so stop jumping hating on me thinking i am a muslim or northerner. I speak truth even if you wont like it.

Lol, no freedom of other religion except atheism. Stalin is in you all like i always say, all you are looking for is enough power and influence to wield the full madness in you. As per your current minority status, you can hypocritically continue asking for equality.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
80% of christians want the holy spirit
are they lying too?

You're not making sense here. What has the Holy Spirit got to do with the discussion? 100% of people who are Christians should have the Holy Spirit according to the Bible. Nobody goes with physical force, imprisonment or beheading of others to have the Holy Spirit or be Christian. Be reasonable.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
dont mind her. but she would be happy if they support "bible based" government. what we should be looking at is are these people ready to adopt and recognize the issues of human rights abuse not the religion

Just like you are happy to have a government that supports and promotes atheism. The clear difference is that a Bible based person, institution or government does not physically force people to be Christian. They don't behead people for committing sin.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Europe is in trouble. And OP you're right, those fleeing Afghanistan are not refugees. They are economic migrants, if that wasn't the case you wouldn't see just men and hardly any women and children.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by 1Sharon(f): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

That your site is an Islamic site...

And I repeat .. they don’t want sharia.. they want freedom.
They’ve tasted taliban reign and have feel democracy
Nothing like freedom

Talibans are religious extremists.. if it possible for all Afghans to disappear they will.

Na people like you they encourage Boko and bandits because they are fighting jihad..

People like you support Buhari and Apc for pushing jihad.. indirectly.. una don fail.

Nigeria can never be Afghan.. even in the next million years without disintegration.. Nigeria will never never ever be a sharia state. Not even Northeast.
Keep your sharia in northwest.

When Muslims are even just 10% of any society their true colours start to show.

At just 2% they shout about being a peace loving minority

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/horrifying-islam-facts#104860425
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Europe is in trouble. And OP you're right, those fleeing Afghanistan are not refugees. They are economic migrants, if that wasn't the case you wouldn't see just men and hardly any women and children.
people are buying the bullshit that those running are fleeing the taliban. they are just grabbing their golden ticket to a better life, the sharia government is not their problem. i see these people in UK trying to propagate their sharia beliefs claiming islam is not the problem. these christians that think they are supporting unislamic people are really stupid. they think these people fleeing are the good people of the country. lol. once they are out you see them fighting for various islamic laws and rights in countries that take them in

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by macof(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:
Tell this your propaganda to those Muslims at Kabul airport and those two humans that dropped from the flying C 17.

As for your Nigeria statistics... that your site is fake..
Only idiots like your Buhari and APC wants sharia .. and they’ve been pushing it

Infact Apc and Buhari are the Africans talibans.. pushing bandits and supporting herdsmens and attacks

Have you heard of any bandit or herdsmen killed by Nigeria army or security..

But bandits and herdsmen kill Nigeria securities and citizens with qualms .. even the army do guide them to battle and reinforce if they’re overwhelmed..

Those are humans pushing same taliban agenda. And Nigerians are supporting the Apc government with eyes wide open. Looking at events without seeing through.

God will help us
There are some who voted for APC and will still vote APC that will cling to a plane if such a frenzy opportunity presented itself in Nigeria.

People want to retain what they believe is their values but they also want to go to a place with better economic opportunities.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by limeta(f): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2021
HardMirror:
80% of christians want the holy spirit
are they lying too?

No not at all
If you really want sharia what are you all doing in Christian countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. / Ghana Urges End To Queen's English! - Naija, It's Time To Adopt Pidgin!!! / Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.