Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) (26826 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
Dana air is cheap Until they carry all of you and land in Sambisa.
Leave cheap things let cheap things leave you
Hahaha, their flight still tops the list for me as there service was good probably due to the setback they suffered during the crash period and the flight was smooth.

I got value for my money, that's all.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga Sule, Lagos and Abuja is our come patrimony get that into your skull

Na you dey contradict yourself Mr our dilector cheesy, the airlines that mostly patrol Lagos and Abuja routes and you call them South East airlines because their owners or part-owners are from that region.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Airpeace that's building aviation fuel dump in Anambra state. Cus they're flying abj-lag you think yoruba and or hausa owns it.
I'm just praying for them cus they won't make any profit from that Ibadan airport, how many ppl de fly for Ibadan.
And by the way, there's nothing like part owners, it's 100% Southeasters no cap.
pacespot:

Na you dey contradict yourself Mr our dilector cheesy, the airlines that mostly patrol Lagos and Abuja routes and you call them South East airlines because their owners or part-owners are from that region.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Dedemworld: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:
always helping these afonjas

Helping them or getting his money from there. Is he doing it free Or who is boarding a plane from Imo state to Anambra state
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
UncleJudax:

Na people wey no de do well de worry how others wey de chill. na hunger de frustrate you. Igbos no be you problem.
Pain me ke...i have been here for like ever...i used to battle ethnic bigots like you years ago... i am doing well ogbeni i dont give a red-snake ass about what you say...you cant stop igbos...i just have to let you know. 1-digit IQ nigga

No one asked you if you are doing well or not,but from my observations na people wey dey suffer pass dey quick to tell that they are doing well.
Mentally poor people always complain how other people hates them.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

No one asked you if you are doing well or not,but from my observations na people wey dey suffer pass dey quick to tell that they are doing well.
Mentally poor people always complain how other people hates them.
mumu. na you still say poverty chase me comot...now you no ask me again. useless 1 digit IQ individual
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2021
UncleJudax:

mumu. na you still say poverty chase me comot...now you no ask me again. useless 1 digit IQ individual

i know you are absent minded which is the Hallmark of every idiot,go back and read all your replies and see how and where you began you empty boast
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Solatium:

i know you are absent minded which is the Hallmark of every idiot,go back and read all your replies and see how and where you began you empty boast
you are an exceptionaly useless creature. You yelling ontop of your voice as to how yorubas are behind Igbos success is not bragging huh. You said igbos are chased out from igboland by hunger and i clapped back that i am doing well...all of a sudden na me de boast. grin

You deserve to be bundled in a garri-sack and send to the Taliban. #1digitIQ
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
UncleJudax:

you are an exceptionaly useless creature. You yelling ontop of your voice as to how yorubas are behind Igbos success is not bragging huh. You said igbos are chased out from igboland by hunger and i clapped back that i am doing well...all of a sudden na me de boast. grin

You deserve to be bundled in a garri-sack and send to the Taliban. #1digitIQ

I have said it earlier and i am reiterating it that your are empty upstairs,go back and read what prompt that response,the biafrog idiot that made the first statement has gone back to ogbunike cave but a demented you think you you can turn the logic on it's head by twisting what is on record?
Go back to the genesis of the whole convo to see how foolish you had been
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Solatium:

I have said it earlier and i am reiterating it that your are empty upstairs,go back and read what prompt that response,the biafrog idiot that made the first statement has gone back to ogbunike cave but a demented you think you you can turn the logic on it's head by twisting what is on record?
Go back to the genesis of the whole convo to see how foolish you had been
i dont give a hoot about who started shit. i am responding to you. You and the other idiot are the same...ethnic jingoists.

Go get a life and leave people who have not done anything to you alone.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2021
UncleJudax:

i dont give a hoot about who started shit. i am responding to you. You and the other idiot are the same...ethnic jingoists.

Go get a life and leave people who have not done anything to you alone.

Obviously a rabid dog,you got into fight without knowing the genesis,who does that other than a nincompoop.
An average igbo person is always irrational what do i expect
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
That's igbo people for you someone described them as the most evil tribe in the world .
pacespot:

You can open your stinking mouth to say rubbish about someone's business you cannot even attempt to do the same ten years from now. Green Africa is the reason why domestic airlines have slashed their fares recently, Allen is only trying to monopolize the air travel in the south west so that he can increase the fares again

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Meanwhile a Fulani captain here in PH just said yorubas are the most evil ppl in Nigeria. And that they're very ungrateful, you're the worst
Tinubuadvocate:
That's igbo people for you someone described them as the most evil tribe in the world .
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Not only fulani na Kanuri captain the joke is on you.
Furious1:
Meanwhile a Fulani captain here in PH just said yorubas are the most evil ppl in Nigeria. And that they're very ungrateful, you're the worst

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nobody asked him to introduce green Africa into a thread that doesn't concern them, it's your brother who's eveil. When you get what you deserve you start thinking we're bad, the day I'll create my thread all of you will burn
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Accept your fate. Evil ppl
Tinubuadvocate:
Not only fulani na Kanuri captain the joke is on you.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Envy people. Yoruba not igbo mates
Furious1:
Nobody asked him to introduce green Africa into a thread that doesn't concern them, it's your brother who's eveil. When you get what you deserve you start thinking we're bad, the day I'll create my thread all of you will burn
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol
Yoruba ppl Sha, na una de flood Our thread but you think we're the envious ones,
Una no go fit kill me for this country, instead let food kill me
Tinubuadvocate:
Envy people. Yoruba not igbo mates
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
I've never replied in any Yoruba thread before, and most of the write ups I quote on Igbo threads are from Yoruba ppl But one Omonile thinks am envious, of what kwanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri On Fire / Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture / Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.