Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) (26834 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by zoedew: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ijeoma!
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
pacespot:
The competition with the new airline Green Africa is real. Everytime the Green Africa makes a move, you always see a response from this Air Peace

You people have started, which Green Africa? A suppose airline that's still on paper.
The truth is that the old Easterner region still flys more than any other any other region locally, that's why Imo Airport still host 6 - 7 airline why Ibadan host just one and now airpeace.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
He said it last year when he came to donate a building for University of Ibadan

Ibadan - Abuja

Ibadan - Imo soon

Imo airport is where the business is, any top airline that doesn't fly to Imo has not started. The 4th busiest airport in Nigeria
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dot keep showing love to people that so much hate them for no reason....
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
Wait airport dey ib eh ehn Issokay
u are serious,u think say ibadan na village like yours?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
This man really mean business.. Igbo really Amaka
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Lordjunta(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
AIRPEACE that cancelled my flight of 27th July from Owerri to Abuja due to Operational Concerns and till now i have not gotten my fund back.
I have filled a refund forms, sent our ID Cards, wrote an authorization letter ........etc yet not fund.
Their customer service is nothing to write home about except one IDUH DANIEL.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Austema(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
I need an airline job in Abuja, any connecfion here?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
DropsMic:
I used to think Airpeace was very affordable until the day I missed a flight and had to purchase another ticket from Dana...

Dana flight fares is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest available asides the airlines plying the north.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Lordjunta(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
My 1st time with ugly experience.

DAMAGES:
I missed my engagement
I booked another company at very high fee.
My fund of over #140,000 trapped with CLUELESS REFUND team not knowning how to refund passangers.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dana air is cheap Until they carry all of you and land in Sambisa.
Leave cheap things let cheap things leave you
faithfull18:

Dana flight fares is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest available asides the airlines plying the north.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I'd rather trek from PH to Abuja than use green Africa, no be me una go kill
pacespot:
The competition with the new airline Green Africa is real. Everytime the Green Africa makes a move, you always see a response from this Air Peace
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Lordjunta(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
i have even exclatated to Onyema CEO, nothing was heard in return
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
seglabsy:
u are serious,u think say ibadan na village like yours?

Haha no vex
I never see airport for Ekiti before na why
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
UncleJudax:

you are a bonified idiot. Igbos are doing well everywhere, shey na Yorubas de petronise them all over the world? Arshloch! no go find your bearing before hunger kill you.

i really didn't mis-diagnose you. 1-digit IQ

It pains right?
Na so una dey do well everywhere una go,igbos are island that does not need anyone to succeed, yet they refused to stay back in their enclave.
What gives you the impression hunger dey wire me? no be everybody poverty chase comot o like the people from the land of rising Sun
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
This amazing, best news.
Thanks Air Peace
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
I'd rather trek from PH to Abuja than use green Africa, no be me una go kill

You can open your stinking mouth to say rubbish about someone's business you cannot even attempt to do the same ten years from now. Green Africa is the reason why domestic airlines have slashed their fares recently, Allen is only trying to monopolize the air travel in the south west so that he can increase the fares again
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by HowGlorious: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Great!! No need to travel down to Lagos again
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You people have started, which Green Africa? A suppose airline that's still on paper.
The truth is that the old Easterner region still flys more than any other any other region locally, that's why Imo Airport still host 6 - 7 airline why Ibadan host just one and now airpeace.

Oga chest beater, those airlines you mention, which routes do they use apart from Lagos?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
pacespot:

Oga chest beater, those airlines you mention, which routes do they use apart from Lagos?

Oga Sule, Lagos and Abuja is our come patrimony get that into your skull
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
DropsMic:
I used to think Airpeace was very affordable until the day I missed a flight and had to purchase another ticket from Dana...

Hahaha. Dana has always been cheaper. You are just finding out? Dana time done pass na, with their noisy aircrafts. I still prefer Airpeace sha.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
How much does it cost?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Almaigaa:
Nice one.
But I heard that, the Poultry farm, which was constructed by Obiano as an Airport in Anambra is no longer safe for Aircrafts. grin grin grin grin grin grin
ibos building bridges across the country, the same Afonja will turn against Oyenma tommorow if they feel he is making money from Ibadan.

Same Afonjas that want to destroy his business.

Ibos are truly Gods people, they don't hold grudges.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by manitoba(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congrats to Airpeace. BTW , that Ibadan Airport Terminal can't pass for a good poultry.

So outdated, dingy looking and deserted.

Thank God Ibadan people will be exorcised from the 'air Molue' known as Overland Airways.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hamiltonii:

That is our Airline.
Sure brother

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

It pains right?
Na so una dey do well everywhere una go,igbos are island that does not need anyone to succeed, yet they refused to stay back in their enclave.
What gives you the impression hunger dey wire me? no be everybody poverty chase comot o like the people from the land of rising Sun
Na people wey no de do well de worry how others wey de chill. na hunger de frustrate you. Igbos no be you problem.
Pain me ke...i have been here for like ever...i used to battle ethnic bigots like you years ago... i am doing well ogbeni i dont give a red-snake ass about what you say...you cant stop igbos...i just have to let you know. 1-digit IQ nigga
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:
always helping these afonjas

Aje...

i think say you get sense but you got nothing...
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
The owner must be your uncle cus this thing has pained you. I'm sorry for painting your uncle's business black.
And I didn't open my mouth, You'd think a grown man would understand we type with our fingers. Udo
pacespot:

You can open your stinking mouth to say rubbish about someone's business you cannot even attempt to do the same ten years from now. Green Africa is the reason why domestic airlines have slashed their fares recently, Allen is only trying to monopolize the air travel in the south west so that he can increase the fares again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge / African City Skyline Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.